Ok im about to smoke weed for the first time...

Ok im about to smoke weed for the first time. I bought a joint off a friend and I have never smoked before in my life and im kinda scared. Please help!!!

Just smoke 10 hits so you actually feel it and not only get placebo, faggot

dont be one of those faggots who blow the smoke out the second you inhale it, make sure you hold it in

it's just pot, you'll be fine

Smoking makes me a sissy slut now.. why :C

You can't cum inside me.

Imagine having one of these attack your penis.

Yikes!

No one gives a fuck you faggot.

Put on some good tunes, smoke up, and blow it out the window. The universe loves you, man.

Okay, I promise to pull out.

The best thing you can do is just to be calm and relaxed and do it in safe comfortable environment where you won’t get fucking paranoid. And fucking inhale and hold. Then you’ll be good

Don’t overthink everything

YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL NIGGA!!

its best to inject the marijuanas

dont forget when you die time slows down and you relive your life over and over and over

The FBI has tracked your IP you’re going to federal prison for life

>t. filthy degenerate

At first it's just pot then you'll end up on your knees sucking cock it's only take one puff and THEN BAM full blown gay-aids

shouldve bought more than a joint. when you take a hit, hold the smoke in, and make sure you draw it all down into your lungs, then breathe out after a bit

Real advice- take the joint apart and just take one small hit using a pipe or some kind of improvised device. WAIT at least 30 minutes to see how it feels. Don't inhale like a cigarette (i.e. smooth in and out/ in and out, etc.). Inhale and hold (like holding your breath) for about 3 seconds, exhale. And fucking WAIT. 1 HIT ONLY. I'm an old fag and just 2 hits of good shit is enough to get me through a cool movie or a holiday dinner at my grandma's house.

U DEADED YET?

this but now he will. knowing he shouldn't

If you light up, the cops will arrest you.
You'll realize this about 10 minutes into your trip.

>>weed
>>tripping
Choose one, unless you mix the weed with smthing else

just remeber that the police are not outside your door. theyre not there. dont check for them because they wont be there. the police will not come to your house i swear. dont look out your window either they are not there. i promise. the police are no wehre near you. theyre not there.

Weed is like an acid trip. And if you light up, about ten minutes into it you'll realize your mom or somebody's called the cops, just to teach you a lesson.

No, literally 10-15 minutes into your trip, you'll see police car lights outside your mom's house, and you'll think wtf this can't be about me, and then you know what they don't have to knock anymore.

Just make sure your health insurance is up to date. There are more carcinogens in weed than cigarettes

hahaha
no

wouldn't all those eggs go bad being around all that heat?

Why the fuck did I laugh at this shit

Just do it. Your heart will race for a bit, it's normal. Chill the fuck out and try to meditate.

don't let anyone roll you one first tip . Go easy at first a few puff , hold for around 2 secs . wait 5 minutes and go again . Have some ice cold water at hand if you feel to high , drink up . have some snacks at hand . watch a movie . Lastly if it feels like you're not high ''enough'' drink some hhot tea / eat black chocolate to increase the high . I wouldn't advise smoking alone though .

Marijuana smoke contains about 50% more benzopyrene and nearly 75% more benzanthracene, both known carcinogens, than a comparable quantity of unfiltered tobacco smoke (Tashkin, 2013). Moreover, the deeper inhalations and longer breath-holding of marijuana smokers result in greater exposure of the lung to the tar and carcinogens in the smoke. Lung biopsies from habitual marijuana-only users have revealed widespread alterations to the tissue, some of which are recognized as precursors to the subsequent development of cancer

I smoke weed all day every day. AMA

if you take it up your ass instead of smoking it, it will be 10 times stronger.