The earth is flat

the earth is flat

prove me wrong

If the earth was flat in a similar fashion to that pic you posted then it would be sunny and nighttime everywhere at the same time. We wouldn't even have or need time zones.

How does gravity work? And don’t give me that bs
>oh it’s not gravity it’s all buoyancy
If it was buoyancy then why do things more buoyant than air such as a balloon go up instead of sideways?

Why do ships disappear from the bottom up when going over the horizon
>it’s not that bs where if you zoom in you can still see it, even if you had a high power telescope eventually you’d see it dip below the horizon from the bottom up instead of all at once.

How do lunar and solar eclipses work if the earth doesn’t revolve around the sun. And how does the sun set and rise if it circles above the earth. On that note why doesn’t the sun illuminate the entire plane of the earth when it’s above it and instead has that spotlight effect you see when looking at flat earth models.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that the earth is flat when you make that claim.

Thy earth is like a contact lense

The current heliocentric model provides answers to all of those where the flat earth cannot and well... falls flat.

If the earth was flat you could see china while flying in a plane in the US.

Well then it's not fucking flat

Coriolis effect

lazers.. its all lazers

you made the statement, so the burden of proof falls on you

OP's image is wrong because I see the moon in the daytime sky almost every day, when I'm paying attention

the earth is actually a triangle, prove me wrong.

I always thought earth is square

how exactly does one of the first and robust conclusions made by science "fall flat"?

Titties
/thread

I can create gold out of thin air, prove me wrong.

if the comet hit the dinosaurs wouldnt they topple over?

Its cubed, you dumbass

the earth is a nigger
prove me wrong

She is not flat!

Because science has advanced since the fucking 1200’s and we now know that the earth isn’t flat and that people who believe it is are mongoloids convinced by rednecks in their backyards with laser thermometers that the earth is flat. Ie the flat earth theory falls flat in that it can’t defend itself for shit and relies on attempting (and failing) to disprove the round earth.

Alright listen up fagots, I'm about to learn ya'll some crazy shit.

The earth is actually one large sombrero, the peak of which is obviously Mt. Everest.
>But user, what about the other mountains?

I'm glad you asked fag; so as the Earth gets older, the "sombrero" degrades (Just like a real one) and all the other mountains are just wrinkles in the weaving. This can be applied to trenches, canyons, etc.

As for the horizon issue; the same story with the weaving. The ship is simply going either over or down a dip in the weave.

>Here's where we get crazy
Unlike those retards at the FES, us intellectuals know for a fact that the moon is the one that is flat.
>We only ever see one side of it all times right?

Day and night are very easily explainable as well, including gravity too. It all starts with the legend of Atlas.
>Many thousands of years ago, Atlas was created
>He was said to be the one holding Earth
This isn't entirely false, but what the people called Atlas was actually an astral projection of the world's religious leader wearing the hat.
>If NASA were to release ACTUAL photos of earth, you would see the pope in the hat.

If you have any questions please ask.

adam and eve ate a fruit that gave them knowledge of the earth

if the earth is flat how come you're a faggot m8 ?

Also this, never thought of sombrero.

Not mt. Everest

you're convinced that the government is tricking us into thinking it's round, but what does the government get out of this lie? Seriously I see all these whack ass theories but they never have any motive to back it up

wtf is wrong with you trolls tonight

if the earth is round then explain why NASA faked images of the earth?

control over everything your knowledge/philosophy is based on?

guaranteed tactical superiority?

knowing how to actually use leigh lines?

controlling the divergent point?

You can't think of one reason?

insane funding approved for space exploration used to deploy television satellites?

wow those temperature fluctuationd look symmetrical almost like it splits down the middle and joins at the cold ends

the NWO wants to make everyone dumb so its easier to mind control us.

sorry this guy already did that in the 1500s

If everything else is a sphere why would we be any different?

look up the burden of proof

that's not the way it works you
RETARDED FAGGOT.
if you made the claim ("the earth is flat")
the
BURDEN OF PROOF
is yours,
it is YOU who has to prove your shitty claim right.
that you're too stupid to understand it
(and trick a few newfags into falling for your shitty bait)
doesn't change the fact you FAIL AT ARGUMENTS.
and if you don't even understand that,
then it's less likely you could argue your point
so we can laugh
at your fail
kek

these fuckers tryna dumb us down

proper reading and one can learn to use leylines on their own, trust me it's easy

Yeah it sure is it just keeps going. Like a contact lens that goes all the way around. Idiot

Like a contact lens you say?

don't worry, OP cried after getting his ass handed to him. he's left the thread.
yay

no

of course. OP is a whiny faggot with shitty bait. only a few newfags would fall for it without saging the OPTIONS textbox above
;)