Need some help my friends daughter has a birthday coming up...

Need some help my friends daughter has a birthday coming up. She is 6 and is deathly allergic to peanuts i want to get her a shit ton of candy that she can eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

peanutallergy.com/lifestyle/peanut-allergy/list-of-nut-free-candies-for-halloween
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On christmas in handed her a chocolate turtle luckly my wife caught me in time. He was a little pissed at me so i think it would be a fun gift because i know she never get

s anything candy related im sure one of you has a website in mind

mods

>cANDY

Im pretty positive thats above age. I just never buy anything online and i can only find a few vegan chocalate bars.

I almost killed her twice with peanuts in the last year so i think it would be the perfect fuck you love you gift

Smarties, rockets, hard candies, lollipops, warheads, nerds, there are also lots of peanut free chocolates that are guaranteed (look for label on box).

perfect pussy

Thankyou i suck with this kind of shit

No problem bro. Peanut allergies suck. My cousin has them too.

Peanut allergy fag here. I don't eat candy but pretty much everything chocolate related holds a may contain label which is a gamble and not worth the risk IMO.

Skittles, gum, vodka

Stay away from chocolate, skittles are a good one.

Look for something like this on the back of the package. It should help immensely

who is original pic of >? more?

You think you’re being subtle but you’re not

MIKE AND IKES.
"A good candy isn't made, it's Just Born."

Mods

peanutallergy.com/lifestyle/peanut-allergy/list-of-nut-free-candies-for-halloween

hey i recognize th---nevermind

Show more of her, please

Damn I miss hitting snatch like that. Getting old sucks.

user it's super obviously photoshopped

Non-peanut candy bar in pooper, please.

My ex missus has one just like it. Although an episiotomy scar ruined it's perfection, and we're no longer on fucking terms, sadly. My ability to pull athletic chicks in their early twenties has waned by the decade.

get ripped
your chances will improved

This is the fuckiest combination of pic and post. The fug.

>get rich
fixed

Getting rich would improve my chances much further. No-one wants to see ripped men in their forties, or beyond. Iggy Pop proved that, ripped or not, an older body is gonna look like shit. In any event, that's not my problem. I skated for most of the last thirty years, so I'm not overweight. I'm just not what twenty something athletic chicks, or otherwise skinny girls, are looking for. Well, other than the ones with daddy issues, which brings us full circle to the ex, 22 with the body, and unfortunately also the maturity of a 16 year old. Still, shit was cash while it lasted, and I get a sample every couple of years, it just never stretches beyond a couple of weeks before we're at each others throats. It's harder to ignore someone's faults or quirks when you're fucking them every day. But goddamn, I do miss that fucking perfect vagina!

>I wish I could do [thing]
>Maybe you can, try improving yourself
>No, I can't do that! The only way to get [thing] is by doing [unattainable thing]!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

unattainable for you

cheese pizza pops