A patriot protects their people from threats, outside and from within

A patriot protects their people from threats, outside and from within.

He is an internal threat, and he needs to be stopped.

We have to do something. And it will take time,but it will be done. We need to do it slowly. Correctly. An inch at a time. It will be a hard road. But we can do it.

But it's not just him. It's ejecting the toxic elements from the homeland.

And make no mistake, if you support him, you are an enemy of the united states, and soon enough, you will be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/president-trump-is-right-us-markets-up-nearly-50-44-since-election/
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/us-stocks-gdp-economy-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, Faggot.

Enjoy your deportment to russia, traitor.

everytime i see trump i want to fucking puke. he is fucking gross, disgusting , why the fuck is he orange? is that makeup?his face skin looks like vomit and his mouth looks like an asshole 70% of the time . eww

Dumbass, that is not how you judge a President. Guy is getting the ugly work done, so just chill and enjoy the benefits of less invaders!! oh by the way, you still are a dumbass...

Fuck off, samefag.

That cunt is the biggest threat of them all.

The world would be better without any and all politicians. They get their jobs by lying more pathologically than their competition.

Low quality bait

>He is an internal threat

No supporting information

> if you support him, you are an enemy of the united states

half his country are enemies of his country

That fine gentleman is the biggest threat of them all....to Liberal morons.

Fixed it for you.

kill yourself fag

The liberal media told you that you were special. And you hate Trump because he makes you feel like maybe the traps you jerk it to really DO make you gay after all.

Low quality 2/10 b8. Get rekt faggot.

You lost. You keep losing. Get used to it degenerate. What you thought was true is a lie and because of your brainwashing you will be broken by the wave of justice. Get rekt.

Best president in my lifetime

go away

And to think with all those little blue speck she hillary still won by 2 million... almost like this map is a shitty visual of population distribution

Lots of Trumpette soyboys on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has failed as a containment board. They are mentally ill and not capable of seeing how retarded Trumpydumps is. And I say this as a life long Republican. The guy is a liability, and he needs to be neutralized, just like his base. I think it's time to start culling the heard. Removing the stupid and uneducated from America, and only those with real skills who can prove their worth as positive contributors to the USA should be allowed to live here. The rest of you can fuck right off, or better yet, if you're under the delusion that you belong, we'll remove you by force.

You're all diseased.

He's a douche.

Have you tried drinking bleach?

Could you possible be more stupid?

Fuck off to shariablue, faggot

Once we have the wall, you'll be blowing chunks in Mexico

No, literally after lighting up, 10-15 minutes into your trip, you'll see police car lights outside your mom's house, and you'll think wtf this can't be about me, and then you know what they don't have to knock anymore.

im not judgin the president , im just saying he looks fucking gross . thats it , i think he is doing a good job!

>Once we have the wall
your mom's pussywall is suffocating you

>Guy is getting the ugly work done
hahahahaha
no

Nice one, Miguel

I'm an American who voted for Hillary Clinton.
Mommy says alt-right faggot time is over
she needs the computer now

>i think he is doing a good job!
hahahaha
stupid faggot

How does st. petersburg sound?

>supporting Trump isn't losing

kek

Obama doubled the debt and fucked over health insurance. Trump has broken all records for the stock market, and unemployment as well.

Your feelings mean nothing, user.

i actually live in mexico so i dont give a fuck ur wall, i can go to your country whenever i want . just one thing, if you think your gonna stop drugs with that wall , well you are as retard as your orange president.

Trump Humping lolbertarian detected

off you go to vladivostok

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/president-trump-is-right-us-markets-up-nearly-50-44-since-election/

cnbc.com/2018/01/26/us-stocks-gdp-economy-trump.html

Excellent counter argument.

(This is why you lost)

I don't know what that is. All I know is that roughly 10-15 minutes into lighting up your trip you will see police car lights shining in your mom's basement windows and you will think wtf this cant be about me tripping on pot it can't be
but it is

>durr the nigger drove the debt up
you're a fucking idiot
>unemployment
also thanks to Obama
>stock market
any economist will tell you that means shit
you are literally a retard

>any economist will tell you that means shit
Are those the economists that said the stock market would crash if Trump was elected?

Hillary and the Democrats were and are the threat. They were stopped. Now they need to be exterminated.

everyone knows he's poison except our enemies

anyone who supports him is an enemy of the united states.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

spamfag is caner

soon enough all the godless conservative scum of this country will hang.

"Every executive order hits me and my family like a freight train. Since he's taken office, his actions directly have targeted me, causing me to lose everything. My taxes have jumped from 10% to 99%, I've lost my job and my family, friends, and everyone I've ever met has been deported back to mexico"

No? Oh that's right, nothing he has done has affected you in the slightest? Got it.

Also enforcing immigration laws is not racism.

eat a dick you Russian scamming cocksucker

death to all slavs. murder them in the streets.

no matter what donald trump is bad.

his actions and words speak for himself you slavic cocksucker

preach brother

she won by over 3 million mate

Every time I see this map I laugh at how fucking stupid cuckservitards are.

They don't realize more people live in the blue areas than the red.

>Did literally nothing that affects me in any way whatsoever
>durr hes bad!!

>Enforces immigration laws
>Durr hes racist!

>Bans travel from 7/50 Muslim countries
>durr fascist muslim hater!!

fuck you russian.

eat a dick you third world slavic fuck.

sounds like the average bluehaired sjw fatso when confronted with logic

sounds like the typical russian counterintel group you manipulating APT fuck.

Fuck you and that beady eyed russian slavic fucks agenda you foodline eating cocksucker.

and we'll stomp you even better next time

lol or the approximately half of the country that supports him, but ok.

shove your collusion where the sun don' shine

God can America honestly be this dense?

go to the russian consulates.

san francisco. dallas. washington. new york. start dragging the people who live there off to their deaths. slit their fucking throats. find any slavic cocksucker who attempts to influence our country and eject them. romania. ukraine. bulgaria. anywhere where these russian cocksuckers had influence and slit their duplicitious conning throats. end them and cut their faggot heads off, put them on spikes outside their embassies and demand that the remainder of anyone protected be ejected from the u.s.

slavs are the niggers of the planet, and they should be treated as such.

the mighty regan recognized russians are to be distrusted, and every fucking one of them should be executed like the 3rd world pigs they are.

The stock market record breaking started under Obama. So Trump would be riding Obama's coat tails much like you're riding Trump's cock.

shut the fuck up you faggot you knwo its not true.

fuck off back to russia you slavic cunt.

which invaders again?

the people responsible for 9/11?
the 1% hoarding all the money?
the russians involving themselves into our politics?

oh wait.. you mean the beaners.

they took our jobs!

what a dipshit

>If you support the president you are an enemy of this nation
Whatever you say, retard

russians and oligarchs and communists and plutocrats.

bwahahahaha

yeah could you possible be more stupid?

Did you read him new sanctions? Its will destroy putin, lol. And I hope, soon.
*Russian guy*

russian detected

blah blah blah fake news blah blah everything is fake except for people who praise me blah blah.

That nigger is going to jail, and we're going to put a .50 cal bullet through putins head you fucking slavic nigger.

the office of president, and the US federal government, are threats that need to be abolished, every president for the last 100 years has betrayed the people of the US.

do like one google search and you'll see that's fake

whatever black bloc.

give it a rest. we need to maintain a fucking iota of normalcy. bitch about #metoo you ineffectual fuck. Maybe you can get a bunch of faggot redskins to piss and moan about getting jilted 150 years ago with beads and the cavalry.

Suck my dick on wounded knee you braids wearing homos.

blah blah blah everything is fake.

No faggot, he's a threat to your sensibilities and people like you because you're all soft headed faggots who replaced their brains with emotions.

In short, you're a bunch of stank vaginas who cry, and bitch, and cry, and bitch.

That nigga Trump is going to keep Trumping little faggots like you for 7 more years, if we're lucky, and I'm going to enjoy watching it for all our sake.

The fact of the matter is that Trump (and all those on his side or at least like him) is all that stands between the complete emasculation of the West in it's entirety, save for a couple of not so powerful places in Europe. If the USA falls victim to the "liberal/progressives", in their current state, all is lost. We are all fucked and we might as well shackle ourselves and bend over because Islam is taking over the world, no question. The entire world will basically become what Africa and almost all of Asia is. A bit shithole where people shit on the ground, gang rape children/woman, and enslave each other, just like it is in all their countries. Just like almost all of Europe is quickly becoming.

That asshole you don't like is your last hope. The world needs that asshole, and plenty more like him, or we are all fucked.

None of you faggots get this, because you're emasculated faggots.

All emasculated societies throughout history have fallen soon after said emasculation. This will be no different. This has all happened before and if we continue, it will happen again.

I sincerely hope this is just a phase in society, because right now, there is a serious detrimental social ill at play and the end game is all our lost.

Hey Sup Forums I hit the gym and had the most depressing workout. Couldn't even deadlift the same weight I did last week. So here's my question.

I usually do Back/Bi's on the same day. After I realized I couldn't hit my 1rm on my deadlift my body just refused to deadlift. I couldn't even do 80% rm. For this reason I just said fuck it and went home. Is there any reason my body just refused to lift the weight? Also would it be worth going back in later today to finish the rest of my workout since my biceps didn't get worked at all besides a few staggered sets.

yeah. it was started by a bunch of alt-right cocksuckers in oregon.

same difference. a bunch of supporters of an evil motherfucker. one just wants power. the other wants to overthrow the united states. take a guess which is which.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

suck a dick you dickhungry slavic fuck