I wish i could've had a gf in my life. seems like it'd have been fun

i wish i could've had a gf in my life. seems like it'd have been fun.

i bet it feels good to have value as a human.

It feels great.

pls stop making these threads and actually do something to fix your problems

so much cringe every time i see this

i imagine. good for you.
as far as i'm aware, skull transplants aren't a thing.

what the fuk is wrong with your skull ??

my face is wide as fuck. the left side is larger than the right. bigger cheekbone and bone above my eye, etc. nose is asymmetrical. everything is asymmetrical. the top half of my skull is lumpy as fuck.

basically totally fucked.

nothing wrong with wide faces as long as the face is "long" as well, which yours looks like it is. sides looks the same same. my cheekbone is worse then yours. as far as asymmetrical goes yours looks pretty decent

have you tried working out (for at least a year straight) and aimed to look like a greek god?

i don't know what you're seeing. when i look at myself i see the ugliest person i've ever seen in real life in my life. i think the evidence of my experience agrees with this opinion

Lose some weight, get a nice haircut, shave that beard or at least trim it down to non pube length. Will fix the majority of your issues you have with yourself.

that was from the 18th. this is from more recently

ok lul

or you trying to keep your victim status or something

just lul.

Get a low fade or a taper for a cleaner look and lose some weight. Other than that I don't see an issue.

i'm not a victim. nobody did this to me. just life fucked my shit up really fucking good. just happens. someone has the ugliest so others can feel better in comparison.

You're not a very attractive man. But neither am I and I'm going on my 18th year of marriage and I had gf's and hookups before then, and a couple of 3somes since.

The trick is going for women that are in your league. My wife never won anything hearts by looks alone but she's made me very happy.

lol even i couldnt come up with an excuse that complicated just so i avoid improving myself

have u tried not trying to get a gf and just enjoy life instead?

intelligent ai sex robots are coming out in ~15 years so you can look forward to that if you're gonna continue this charade. i hope you're actually not a basement dweller in your parents house and you actually have a job

sounds good, i'll go for a taper.
holy shit. threesomes.

i've never even hugged a girl. you're probably at least 4 points more attractive than i am. which isn't hard since i'm practically a 0.

Go have your beard lined up by a professional to won't cost a great deal.
You have the ideal frame to bulk up with a controlled weight training rageme.
>Monday chest +30minslight cardio
>Tuesday leg day
>wendsday lower back and triceps
>Thursday shoulders +30 mins light cardio
>Friday work on the punch bag 40 mins + upper back
Sat - Sunday go for a walk /jog

There's no reason why you can't user I was a skinny little wanker a few years back now im getting bigger and my confidence is growing with the ladies but sadly I'm still a wanker but look a little better.

My girlfriend drives me insane I love her and I hate her

Here's a few tips. I'm overweight and have been dating my GF for 3 years, who's sexy and has a great slim body.

-Wear polo shirts. Only boys wear t shirts.
-Shave your face or trim it neatly.
-Haircut that's respectable.
-Use face wash to tighten your pores. Cetaphil works great and you can buy it everywhere, even walmart.

Go run. I know this part seems tough but just do it. The endorphin that release naturally after exercising will improve your overall confidence and boost your mood. Even if you fucking hate it, drive yourself to do it daily. At least 4-5 days a week. At least 2-3 miles a day.

Drop to 10 % bodyfat, may take a year or more of strict calorie counting but it will make a dramatic impact. If you dont want to do that then you really dont want any gash

with a beard and a fat beer gut like that, you never will.
-Zyzz

I wasn't aware that having a gf gave you value as a human.

Go on tinder try to meet up with some chicks .And while youre at it hit the gym. Had the same problem, you just need a confidence boost

shaved the beard offi really don't think i should be bulking up when i already weigh 300 lbs at 5'11"
i'm jealous.
shaved. will try to get a haircut tomorrow. will try to not fuck my shit up running again.

It's pretty nice my man

just lose weight you look good

kek

You have what's called "baby beard" keep growing it. Bitchez will follow shortly.

You dont have to literally RUN. Just walk fast or jog. With no endurance, start off doing HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training. Basically just jog at a faster than walking pace for about a minute then for 30 seconds walk. Do this for the entirety to the distance of 2-3 miles. That will build up your endurance.

>i really don't think i should be bulking up when i already weigh 300 lbs at 5'11" what? you lose the fat while gaining muscle dummy

ok.
bearded guys get gfs. guys who drink beer get gfs.
no but it's confirmation that you have at least enough value to a human to be in a relationship. i don't know that feel.
i had a tinder that got 0 matches and i swiped right on every single person until it ran out of people at every single distance on the app.

You ugly person

Find someone who hates themselves as much as you do.

i used to weigh 90 lbs less and i was still fat and looked just as shit.
if i have a baby beard why bother growing it.
yeah gotta get that cardio. this is how out of shape i am though- when i tried to do HIIT last spring doing sprints, i fucked up my shoulder from the force of trying to propel my fat fucking body forward.
fit says that's a meme
i absolutely agree. i don't think there's an uglier person in the world.

sauce on pic related pls

have a healthy hobby/interest. why someone should share their time with you?
mlp is unhealthy.
learn to cook. microwaving ready-to-eat meals isn't cooking. sex drive fade away, hunger doesn't.

>i really don't think i should be bulking up when i already weigh 300 lbs at 5'11"

You only bulk if you eat massive amounts of food. Lifting makes you burn fat while you're getting stronger/building muscle. You lean out unless you make specific effort into gaining mass

So your baby beard can one day be a man beard and attract the opposite sex.

You won't bulk up to start with if you eat less calories, light weights to cut then maybe when you are cut you can up the weights for serious gains user.
You will feel 100% better in yourself although the gains are slow the fat content will deterate steadily.
Women like guys who try hard in life I'm not pulling you down or anything but women won't want a guy with no self confidence.
Yes big guys get the girls but they are usually funny or have some social skills and interaction.
If you don't care about yourself no one will and that's life.
I've seen guys way worse than you transform into pussy killing machines and made me feel inadequate.

that wouldn't mean she liked me though.
i don't like mlp. i can cook.
i know. user said to bulk up.
it'll just get pubier.

All you gotta do is say im ugly

It's quite clear he don't want to change user.

Call him ugly

Go spend sometime on /fit/ and read the sticky. They will straighten you out

Jokes aside, his face will also change as he lifts.
Maybe fapping to mpl is his thing and he likes it that way
8 fucking capcha?

pretty sure you could have your pick of any lot lizard in your shitty little town...go to trailerpark with a sixer of natty ice and a $20 scratcher and one of those bitches will marry you tonight