Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking everything I try posting is either over 2mb or has audio

Why do Asians have no reflexes? He just sat there are took it instead of jumping out and back. Literally every Asian rekt, they just take it

This guy did it on purpose. You can tell

They're a broken people user

what even is this? astroturf?

keek

The way hes leaning forward would have required him to drop lower and leap sideways and backward to avoid the press, with the muscles in his leg holding him up would have required a stance shift which he wouldnt have had time to compute, plus the moment the press touched him his ability to adjust his balance would have been gone.

hahaha nice one

That's fucked... he better have ran

This thread is a fking ylyl

Is he ok?

did he die?

It's the Chinese specifically. They have an ass-backwards culture.

rednecks...

Yes it is

lol firefags are the funniest

>not calling it FuckYourShit.gif
You can do better user

From what I understand the girl actually survived

Like the US? or different backwards?

>asians have no reflexes

>Yakety Sax plays

Except this one.

You can be arrested for helping someone in China.

Nah, it hurt was all. He got up. Royals vs Mariners game, that's the tarp being rolled out.

story?

YLYL?

Not arrested; you can be found liable for their medical expenses & shit, at least partially. The judge who started that shit ruled in a case that essentially "you wouldn't feel like you should help them if you weren't responsible for it happening in some way".

omg so real

Someone could totally do that in Japan. I know a few people that have had a couple bikes stolen in just this last year.

Apparently

Filename made me lol

que?? What is this

100% deserved that

Why are they all dindu nuffin?

Cartels. If it's something this savage and not ISIS, it's 9 times out of 10 some kind of South American cartel related murder or retaliation. A particularly bad one came out recently of a man, supposedly a cop, and his son, being murdered together. The dad has his head cut off and the son has his chest flayed and heart ripped out of his chest.

K, GOD.

they did not not know da wae

A webm ( over 2mb ) of a woman being beheaded. That user comment.. I felt I had to ss and share. Feel free to pass around

story?

Clip in question: theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

Now this is shit posting

I got you user
boards.Sup Forums.org/gif/thread/12048965#top

Pretty sure that she was just on drugs but who knows what those those niggers are up to

I really need this with sound

Lol

Ah, get him off the press, we got work to do

Mario really becomes a dick once he gets that flower

Jesus H. Christ.

Is ThIs JoJo ReFeReNcE???

Yay inbreeding

the most autistic part is the driver did this for years, speeding and then waiting at the stations and nodoby fired him after like first warning

> when accidentally caught the eye of a high-level mob

there is a version of this with vintage doom games noises

The dumbass train driver has driven over 120 km/h where max. 80 was allowed. Stupid ass seems to have never heard of physical law of centrifugal force.

should triple 10 count for something?

Quads
>chekd

Sweet.

>Centrifugal
Webm related

she's a big fine woman

>"you wouldn't feel like you should help them if you weren't responsible for it happening in some way"
Sounds logical, innit.

Oh baby, that red spray

just fyi cat lived. inb4 397 replies

***entering combat***

>story?

Niggers.

Stupid fucking yanks can't even have a video of their "dogs" attacking an innocent cat without putting their flag in it.

Weaklings like her shouldn't be allowed to own such pets. For fucks sake, they could eat her alive. Pathetic bitch

Hell yeah, baby.

This one pisses me off, women are fucking retarded and weak.

Thanks friend

post proofs