Does McKayla Maroney cry whenever she has to shit?

Does McKayla Maroney cry whenever she has to shit?

Because her butthole is so tight, or because that doctor fingered her ass?

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT SHES A GODDESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT A GODDESS

Or because she didn’t get fingered enough?

mckayla is fine. ooooh that tight stomach!

can't believe he got inside that ass. life in prison might be worth it

dude he's going away for life for molesting children. what do you think will happen to him once his fellow inmates find out?

Maybe so. That ass is so tight when she farts dogs start barking.

>implying this goddess has a need to even shit

NO NO YOU ’RE A FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FAGGOT NO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU ARE LYING SHE IS A GODDESS GODDAMMIT FAGGOT WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU ’RE A FAGGOT YOU ARE LYING SHE IS A GODDESS
NO that NO HE DIDNT FAGGOT HOW DARE YOU doctor NO HE DIDNT FAGGOT HOW DARE YOU fingered NO HE DIDNT FAGGOT HOW DARE YOU her NO HE DIDNT FAGGOT HOW DARE YOU ass?

the ree rees

Nope, she's actually pretty chill considering what happened to her. She handles it well.

this is a little different, every guy wants to fuck those gymnasts. they might kick his ass out of jealousy, but definitely nobody is gonna judge him

please moar. bumping with my best tongues

If he were Black or Hispanic they wouldn't do shit, since they don't give a shit about that sort of stuff. If he were White and weak they'd be looking for any excuse to fuck with him, since most prisoners are shitskins that have a chip on their shoulder and hate Whitey. He's going to federal prison, and the conditions there are usually better. Probably nothing will happen to him.

NO NO HER BODY IS PURE-- UNMOLESTED TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD -- YOU TAKE THAT BACK -- FUCKHEADYOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD UNMOLESTED YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD HER BODY IS PUREYOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD YOU TAKE THAT BACK FUCKHEAD FUCKHEAD

Been there. Done that. In short - nothing is done to them. If they are smart they say the fucking kid lied and stick to the story. Say something like it would destroy the family if you didn't go to jail and some BS about how they said they would take the kid away if they found out it was lying. The morons next to you believe it 90% of the time. And you don't brag about it or even talk about it. The ones who do get their ass beat usually unless it's a whole block of pedos. Then the stories never stop.

You watch too much Lock Up.

i think you're right, her farts prolly come out like squeaks. she needs to get it stretched out some to make things easier

Anonymous YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you (Fri) how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT No. how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you ▶
>> how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT (OP)

Maybe YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT so. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT That YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT ass YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT is YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT so YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT tight YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT when YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT she YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT farts YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT dogs YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT start YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT barking.

Anonymous YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you (Fri) how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT No. how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you ▶
>> how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT (OP)

Maybe YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT so. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT That YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT ass YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT is YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT so YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT tight YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT when YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT she YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT farts YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT dogs YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT start YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT barking.

FUCK UP FAGGOT start YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT barking.

She only cries when andy sixx makes a worse log than her

So no she doesnt cry.

Why are you lying, user? Are you afraid that having your asshole torn open will also be your fate?

She literally said in her testimony he stuck two fingers in her asshole

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you / how DARE you how DARE you (Fri) how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you : how DARE you how DARE you YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT No. how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you how DARE you ▶

FUCK UP FAGGOT start YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT barking.

TIGHT

>andy sixx
andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT andy YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT WITH THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW GODDAMMIT sixx

Hot

shut the fuck up dude what is your problem?

>>
Anonymous THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT / GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT / GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT (Fri) GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT : GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT : GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY No. GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT ▶
>> GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GODDAMMIT FUCK YOU FAGGOT THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY (You)
She THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY literally THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY said THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY in THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY he THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY stuck THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY two THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY fingers THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY in THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY her THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY THAT WRINKLED OLD FUCK TOUCHED THAT PERFECT BODY asshole

How did he not get found out about this sooner?

Anonymous NOW FAGGOT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT / YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT / YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT (Fri ON THE GODDESS ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT : YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT : YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS NOW FAGGOT No. YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ▶
>> YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT ON THE GODDESS YOU WILL CEASE TALKING SHIT
shut NOW FAGGOT the NOW FAGGOT fuck NOW FAGGOT up NOW FAGGOT dude NOW FAGGOT what NOW FAGGOT is NOW FAGGOT your NOW FAGGOT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW problem?

is there a video of pic related?

stop spamming with that faggot shit

could I have a link to that?

because USA Gymnastics board gave zero fucks

Does give a new context to this pic.

>I got my ass fingered for silver

Prison guard here. He'll be in PC from day one or on a block with other pedos.

In between fucking gymnasts he was also a no-fapper, this gave him the ascendant powers to completely alter reality around him, no one could physically find out because he'd wipe their minds with his jedi powers. One fateful day he looked at a picture he took of that tight flexible ass and started beating off, suddenly everything he had done in his altered state reverted and he was caught.

bumping this

>Your fingers, tongue, and penis will never know pure pleasure

The girls liked the attention he gave them. You gotta remember, their parents force them into the sport and it requires so much they have no social life. No boys, no first kiss. So to have a guy giving their pussy and ass all that attention, they enjoy it, But then are ashamed they liked it so go years without saying anything.

>In between fucking gymnasts
from the testimonies I've read he only vaginally and anally penetrated these girls with his fingers

So when he took her into his hotel room after giving her a sleeping pill and she awoke to him "treating" her, do you think she was completely bottomless? Do you think he carried her to his room and removed her pants and undies, spread her legs and started "treating" her? Goddam that's a wild thought.

Probably the one I'm most jealous of besides Maroney is Gabby Douglas, can't beleive he got in that tight black ass.

One thing I will say for him, he had amazing self control. Imagine having McKayla's ass spread in front of you and not losing your mind and sticking your dick in it.

Gabby Douglas? fuck that. Aly Raisman! And Shawn Johnson!

this

or tongue. young butt needs tonguing

did he get inside her ass?
def want more details

Nope. She passed a lot of gas though. And thinks it's funny

Then this only adds to my theory, if he didn't nut in them he was even more powerful than I imagined. No-fap gave him the will of a literal god

She's stuffed

two digits in

>Imagine having McKayla's ass spread in front of you and not losing your mind and sticking your dick in it.
well that would stretch her little arse out. plus when she waddles back to her group of girlfriends like a cowboy they will know something's amiss

He tranquilized them a lot, medical strength stuff doctors can get that puts you out cold. Almost certainly he fucked them when they were under.

never saw her testimony saying this

I’m only sorry he didn’t fuck each and every one of them in both of their tight dirty holes.

we can only hope

So when he took little McKayla into his hotel room after giving her a sleeping pill and she awoke to him "treating" her, do you think she was completely bottomless? Do you think he carried her to his room and removed her pants and undies, spread her legs and started "treating" her? Goddam that's a wild thought.

keek

god her body was fkn perfect

She shits out of her cunt.

>life

Maybe raping preteens is the key to immortality. 175 years is fucking nothing to this man.

He's 12?

Anyone got that webm of the girl who looks like her getting a facial in the dark?

>waddles
>like a cowboy

Infinite keks.

saddle up partner, also condolences for those quads you missed

She mad?

at one point after he molested her, she took this picture. do you think she thought about him while taking it?

She's a dumb fuckin' cunt-shitting NIGGER APE.

The poor, misunderstood medical professional was merely attempting to relieve her constipation.

Yeah, was going to say. Raisman is the one who seemed more fucked up by it, although IIRC she is gay, so maybe that makes sone sense.

anyone have a link to where the abuse was actually detailed? Don't give a shit about victim statements from the sentencing.

jesus man. im gonna nut

>highly reputable doctor, recommended by many
>clearly the best in his practice since he worked for an NCAA college and USA olympics team
>patients consent to being under his care
>sticks his fingers inside his patients anuses and vaginas to perform legitimate medical procedures, which other doctors do on a daily basis to millions of patients
>never penetrates them with his penis
>muh sexual assault, muh rape, muh (insert 2k18 destroy male's careers here)

I would have rubbed her shit inside my dick hole and gave myself a horrible UTI, and moan and cum razors everytime I thought of McKay while shooting

She is starting to look like Katey Sagal from married with children.

>I'm not asking for it feminist

staple her mouth shut medically. she'll be aight

OH ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

He tranquilised them. Its quite possible he raped them while they were unconcious and they never knew.

How many legitimate medical procedures involve 2 fingers in a woman's ass?

2/10, I responded

she's so strong and powerful
>went out with her friends tonight getting shitfaced and probably getting fucked in the ass by a nigger as we speak

Proof besides word of mouth from the "survivors"?

So how did this whole thing get brought up? Did he molest someone while they were awake or did they just felt like something was wrong with their ass after seeing him?

As a pediactric gynocologist I can say, a lot!

IIRC yes, it was something along the lines that he fingered some of them while they were awake and claimed it was for medical reasons.

Proof besides the guy I responded to taking it for granted as part of his argument? Fuck off faggot

>McKayla
Fucking redneck name

Lolololololol I lost my shit at that. I can't stop laughing

white knight somewhere else plebbit

to add some of the girls claimed it was penetration without lubrication... that's gotta be a pain in the arse

I think I read something about him drugging them. I am sure he stuck his dick in each of them at least once.

Yeah, two fingers in the arse with no lube wouldnt be that pleasent.

rumors are he used the bar chalk to get them used to it being everywhere ;)

>proof
yeah. there are literally tons of videos of underaged girls getting raped by the doctor.
it's a shame the board rules prohibit me from posting any of them ;)

I doubt all of them, but id be surprised if he didnt rape some of them.

>telling my students to make macaroni pics
>chuckle to self
>niggerchild in front of class knowswhatsup

>Maybe raping preteens is the key to immortality
Dr. Nassar in a standing position probably wore these girls like cock sleeves.

>pic related