Could this b gangrene...

Could this b gangrene? A week ago I sprayed myself with cryospray (liquid nitrogen basically) and every since it’s had this mark... today it’s started to feel itchy instead of painful to the touch after 7 days... what should I do? Is it healing or getting a lot worse?

it's cancer

frostbrand
you burned yourself and fucked up by not getting it treated
will leave a nice deep and wide scar

It's healing. The itchiness literally means it's healing. Don't worry unless it starts seeping yellow fluid or you start getting a fever. It's nice and red so bloodflow is good. Just let it breathe and don't fuck with it.

It's a burn.

whyd you spray yourself

Burn is from heat right?

I was bored and being fucking stupid and didn’t think it would damage me this hard

It wouldn't look like that at all. It would look like an infection. Would be a bit swollen, red skin, white pus under the skin and a slight greenish tint in some cases. It's kind of common knowledge. How do you not know this?

1st world problems

Early signs have me freaking out

Not even, just I was a dumbass and hope it heals and doesn’t get worse cause I read it takes a long time for gangrene often

/thread

not medfag but i had first aid training
not gangrene as it sounds it would start going green, it's itchy because that skin is dying you need to go to the hospital

its just a "burn"

think about it, either burning or freezing both cause cells to expand, its the same general sensation of pain

A week after a small spray of freeze spray to it?

It was painful to touch for a week and now is just itchy and dry. I’m really worried if it’s worth a hospital visit or not. I don’t want to lose my leg...

ok i read it saying that it still hurts to touch my bad

It’s just intchy now and slight, but less pain than before

I thought it was just a superficial frostbite that’d heal up but it’s sketchy

you probably wont lose your leg but it depends on how deep it went can you still feel/move your toes ?

Yes dude it literally only feels itchy on the size of the wound, where I sprayed the liquid nitrogen.. this was a week ago when it happened

ok so you wont lose your leg moving your toes means all the important stuff is not damaged is pic from a week ago ? if so has it blistered ?

The pic is from now, looks very similar to when it happened a week ago but it’s a bit more scaly and dry

well all i can say then is keep it covered to avoid making it worse keep it clean and if it dose not improve in the next 2-3 weeks go to a doctor the itchy feeling around the burn i because the skin that is still alive is irritated by the dead skin also if it starts looking infected like darker red or even yellow or greed go to a doctor

Thanks man I hope it’s jusy itchy cause the healing

aaah the USA, where everything has a price. even your health.

looks like someone played to much angry birds on toilet

From personal experience... Not a medfag... Literally did the same thing you did when I was really drunk. Except to the head of my dick. Had a nice red burn like that. It itched after a few days. Then the burn kinda callused. Like got rougher. After about a week or two it went away. Left a minor scar. But you'll be okay dude. I promise.

It glows red when faggots are near

No, burns can be from cold

That is a protovegana. It's growing there because your physiology is telling you to go fuck yourself.