Why do women smell funny during sex?

Why do women smell funny during sex?

it only smells and they make a lot of noise to attract a better mate to come fuck them instead of you

because women are disgusting

if they have cheeks that clap it whiffs up the ass stink

Because pussy smells like tuna.

THIS.
/thread

Its the left over chloroform mixed with kerosene and rope that you are smelling not the woman.

damn i bet they both smell so good

Sometimes they piss and shit themselves during sex, its fucking disgusting.

Fresh tuna smell delicious, though.

sounds hot

Tbh, real pussy smells like tuna left inside a car on a hot day for 9 hours.

This. I always have to look up or to the side because the smell is so unpleasing and distracting. Because of this I only do doggy style with my girl after she showers.

Kek

i like it when its still a bit dirty

I have actually smelled that before. Did she just not wash before you go to smash?

Hahahaha

I feel like virgins don't stink as bad if they keep their snatch clean and they aren't fat and gross. Women who take a lot of dick smell like a long john silver's dumpster in mid july.

Kinda sounds like you've had sex like twice with some prostitutes

Or lots of sex with the same group of trailer trash

Go out and explore, user. Some cultures bathe more than once a week.

who's the man behind all of these pictures is what i wanna know

Bump

Underrated

im sorry but could you elaborate, what do you mean by "funny"?

Like, you get a whiff of her cunt in action and it makes you giggle like a bitch

>this

Nerds. Stick to video game girls.

Bru..Those asses look like they smell nasty. Like a hot anchovie shit stained ass crack.

Are you gay?

That's the worst stank

ive only had sex like 2 times with one chick, never let me go down on her (although i enthusiastically asked) but i always wondered what it tastes/smells like...

could you describe?

Honestly pussy is so gross irl it turned me gay. #truestory

Are you a virgin?

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

Because you fuck fat un-hygenic girls, clean pussy doesn't smell and if they weren't fat you wouldn't have to smell their sweaty swamp ass

t. virgin

No, but only because I was really lucky, and I was just making a goddamn joke because he asked us to define funny. Was it too goddamn subtle? Seemed pretty blatant to me

Timestamp, tits, sharpie, whole 9 yards, get to work THOT

Listen dude, why don’t you go back to your trap threads and eat a log

This the most faggot thread I ever been to I love how women smell It make me hard

Name of girl on the right

Its does smell like fish. But, it has another smell of...Vangina. Kek go cook yourself some indomie chicken curry. It smells just like pussy. No I didn't eat it. As far as taste goes, it could be yeasty, slimey, sweet, ect. or just have no taste atall. It depends on what they eat and how clean they are too.

>I love how women smell It make me hard
same

saying "femanon here" is being an attention whore. Also it seems like you dont know how to properly use the phrase "slut shaming". Lastly, nobody really has a right to post here, we're all merely allowed to.

Because that's what women really smell like inside.

There's only so much they can do to wash it off, but it always comes back.

>femanon here
>that rule does only apply to attention whores

If you hate the smell of stinky girl butt and pussy, then you're probably gay. Not even joking.

Oh look, an attention whore with a stanky cunt.

It's in order to make you hornier biologically, like some type of tuna succubus fucker.

Dubs of truth

Not sure if neckbeard troll, or just retarded bitch. Lay down in traffic.

Op

And just five off quads, a shame.

This woman sounds like a fucking pig. I've never had this problem.

You tell then you ain't no rookie dorkus. It never once smelled bad for me. And half the time I'd roll over and go to sleep without even brushing my teeth before I slept. I loved the idea of her on my face all night.

salty milk and coins is eerily accurate

If you smell something funny, that means they are post of. Use to be men

Bitch on the left needs to limit her anal intake. That's stage 1 prolapse there.

Douche, diet, overall healthy bacteria within the vagina. Bitches who stink are either unhealthy due to poor diet and hygiene. Healthy ones are sweet like fruit.

Seemed pretty funny to me, I almost posted something along the lines of lmfao, but posting that by itself is a waste of energy. Backing you up however, is not. I suspect the other chap is a. A virgin himself b. Recipient of a charisma bypass c. Also lacking a sense of humour and d. In dire need of single syllable jokes as those with more are apparently beyond his comprehension. Also, I suspect a Burger, with ass burger spectrum sauce.

OP

This.

Ergo, the vast majority of women are unhealthy or unhygienic.

Iol the chick on the lefts ass looks like its begging for some dick. Like the cheeks are spreading for a direct pathway to the asshole

Smells like warm deli meat with a hint of sweat and piss
Usually tastes a bit salty and has a slimy texture but after you eat her out for a bit it doesn't really taste like anything.

well fuck, at least someone in the thread could get it without sperging out, thanks user, also I'm stealing the burger thing

Only fat or ugly bitches must smell funny. I've never encountered this issue

Look Rover, a momma's boy who thinks that the sun shines out of womens' cunts.

Did your mother not adequately breast-feed you as a baby, user? Have you always had fantasies about being pegged?

And Rover, eat that stupid cat. It's shedding on the expensive floor covering, and we need crab bait for later.

If she doesn't have an aroma. How does your dick get hard?

found the beta virgin

Go for better women?

Have any of you stuck your dick in a bitch, and her pussy was the tunnel to the center of the earth? Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway? Sticking your dick into a warm swimming pool?

probably less than 0 here

fuck me i was 2 away from quints

Judging by your post i think your pretty damn easy

No, she simply stinks and got triggered. You (should) know how women work.

yeah, you. Because that's exactly what it tastes like.

One chick who used to do dressage (horses) we nick named her cave puss'

Yes she got passed around like a bicycle

I had to wipe shit off of my dick and my gfs asshole after attempted anal

i didn't mind, we hopped in the shower after

The only non-retarded answer here.

Saying femanon here = attention whore. Faggot

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Thats gross. People disgust me most days. I wouldn't even poke anyone with a stick.

Proper cleaning prevents all of this. Women who smell are lazy and I've had women explain why this is and how it happens. Bad diet, bad PH, bacterial growth, cleaning not invasive enough due to feminist misinformation. Your cervix cannot keep itself free of bacterial vaginosis without your help, ladies. And yes that's what the onion smell is.

the fug am i reading

Yeah your mom was a rough ride