I live in California. My girlfriend just got a job as a stewardess for a private Lear jet rental company

I live in California. My girlfriend just got a job as a stewardess for a private Lear jet rental company.

She's going to be serving drinks to wealthy CEOs. She's going to be alone in the back of a leer jet for hours with celebrities. She basically just scored every girls dream job - get paid to travel and meet the rich and famous.

She's going to be gone for several days at a time and she now makes more money than I do. Substantially more.
Should I dump her?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/01/harvey-weinstein-ex-assistant-sues-he-made-me-clean-up-his-semen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah shes gonna suck dicks and get fukt for extra bank

nah. just post her nudes

This

Put yourself in her shoes.

If you were a bartender on a private jet that constantly had drunk celebrities like Taylor Swift and Emma Watson on it and they started flirting with you, would you stay faithful?

Even if she does somehow manage to stay faithful, the phone conversations are going to suck.

"Hey babe, I can't talk long. Ryan Gosling just invited me to Bradley Cooper's birthday party. I'll call you tomorrow. love ya. bye."

Even if she doesn't fuck anyone at that party, she might as well have because her having sex with one of them (or both at the same time) is all you're going to think about for the rest of the night.

yes. you are clearly a pussy, and a piece of shit. let some other more deserving guy have her.

Dump her.

Job requirement

thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/01/harvey-weinstein-ex-assistant-sues-he-made-me-clean-up-his-semen/

She's going to ride CEO dick until one of them gets her pregnant.

Is pic related? If so, holy shit, she's either gunna be banging a ton of rich dudes and celebrities or she's going to quit after a week after exhausting herself fighting away all the dongs flying at her face.

You guys are some weak minded autists, lol. Sure, there's a possibility of infidelity. But you shouldn't dump someone for shit they haven't even done. It's called talking to your girl and expressing your concerns. If you don't get answers you like or don't get taken seriously, sure, dumping should be an option. But you fucks think every girl ever will cheat always and that's just retarded.

My dad is the CFO of a medium sized company that have revenue's of about 400 million USD annually. They have a corporate jet and I've been on it twice with my dad..I can tell you from personal experience that corporate big shots are coke and sex fiends, and the first time I was on the jet all they did was drink scotch, make crude jokes and flirt with the stewardess.

Flying prostitute. It's inevitable

I’m a pretty good looking guy, 29 years old 6’2, in good shape, get laid a lot. I make about $400k a year (just finished a dermatology residency). My point is, im a pretty confident guy.

That being said, even I would not be confident enough if that were my girl in that situation. Just...no. A girl like that, working for a private jet with celebrities and CEOs? I simply can’t compete with that.

I don’t care if she seems like the most loyal girl in the world. For any girl, this is the final boss of temptation. You’re BEGGING to be cucked if you stay with her.

And here’s the thing - even if she stays loyal, this is a thrilling lifestyle she’s about to lead. I don’t care how cool you are - you’ll start to seem boring by comparison and she will resent you.

In my honest opinion, You gotta take the L on this one my man, I’m sorry.

> the first time I was on the jet all they did was drink scotch, make crude jokes and flirt with the stewardess.

I've reached the point in my career where I just moved up into the "inner circle" at the company I work at. I'm not quite an SVP, but I work with enough SVPs on a daily basis that I hang out with them a lot.

I always assumed the feminist claims about sexual harassment and hostile work environments were overblown, but the first time I hung out with these dudes I realized how fucked up shit was. All these dudes were age 50+, which made it worse. Like openly talking about getting their dick sucked in their offices by interns, asking a waitress at a high end steak house if they shave their bush (in a joking manner), telling me that the only SVP around only got her job because she took it up the ass from the COO on the executive retreat in Lake Tahoe, one dude talks openly about cheating on his wife with his secretary. We went to a strip club and we ended up leaving because one of the guys found out that the club isn't cool with people chasing down strippers demanding blowjobs in the VIP room. When they get outside of work, all they are interested in is pussy, golf, and alcohol.

This is at a pretty "progressive" company out in the San Francisco bay area, too, which regularly gets recognition for its diversity and gender equality.

These dudes were creepy scrummy powerful dudes. I wouldn't trust any of my female friends or family around any of them.

US or Canadian residency?

US of course. Small unranked program, not that it matters in derm if you don’t care about academics. I just joined a private practice in a major city, life is pretty good.

/thread

Life is life man. Move on.

I'm not from the US but I'd like to be a psychiatrist. Only thing is I have virtually no science background besides some neuro stuff (major is psyc so we cover a good amount of neuro). I need to start prepping for the MCAT this year. Any advice how to approach that?

>But you fucks think every girl ever will cheat always and that's just retarded.

this guy has never touched a human female.

OP, obviously your relationship is dead in the water. At the first opportunity, any girl is going to dump any "regular" guy to date some rich/famous guy. It may never happen for your gf, but who knows. And all women are whores who will cheat - there's no need to even debate it. She probably will do that. Perhaps you can somehow use the situation to your advantage, though. What if your gf got an invitation to some swanky party and she brought you along or something? This seems highly unlikely, but you will never know if you abandon ship now. Put some spy software on her phone and maybe you can steal celebrity dick pics and blackmail everyone involved after you get a collection.

Yes.

First make sure you’ve taken all the prerequisite classes. You need the prerequisite coursework to even be considered for medical school admission, and you’re dead for the mcat without it.

I strongly suggest a real prep course. Something like Kaplan is fine. This is great for 2 things - structured review of the material, and access to practice tests. Make sure you review all the material.

Take their diagnostic tests, and review the material you’re weak on. Take their input seriously.

For the two months leading up to the test, take a new practice exam every other day. FULL time constraints with no cheating. On the off days, review all the questions you got wrong in a way that makes sure you don’t get them wrong again. I suggest at minimum 20 full length tests, depending on your goal score.

Use any practice tests you want, but make sure at least 10 (preferably all) are real AAMC practice tests. These are the most accurate for gauging your score - other practice tests can be way off.

Don’t overthink the physics questions. Most of them are straight up recall and don’t require much thinking.

Thanks for your feedback. Btw, I'm Canadian, GPA should be about 3.65-3.7 by the time I finish school. That honestly is not the best for Canadian med school. I can work with it but competitive GPA here is 3.85+.

Do you know of any Canadian friendly US schools where my GPA would be fine? I'd like to ideally come back home for residency. US med school would be great because Canada does not consider the US med grads to be "IMG's". If I go to Europe or Australia for med school coming back home for residency is 10x harder apparently.

I know that American DO schools are often pretty receptive to Canadian Applicants. I believe Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine has a program specifically for Canadian Applicants.

American MD can be tricky for Canadian Applicants but DO is a great option. You might have some trouble getting into the top specialties, but psychiatry is no problem. If you can deal without the MD initials after your name, and you really think psych is your thing, that’s what I’d do.

You reek of geeky white boi insecurity. Do you have any reason why she would cheat on you? Does she have a history with guys? Is she infatuated with stars?

Thanks, I'll consider it. Only thing is unfortunately, for some reason Canada considers US DO school grads to be "IMGS"

I'm not sure why but in order to be considered "on par" with Canadian MD grads, you have to go to a US allopathic MD school.

Is it true that "DO" schools are easier or something? I know they are easier to get into but I mean, in terms of the 4 years you spend studying and doing rotations, is something about a DO curriculum easier?

Hahahahahahahaha

Well since everyone else is being cynical I guess I'll switch it up a bit.

>Should I dump her?

It *really* depends on her temperament.
I mean I'm assuming that you feel she'd be naturally inclined to guzzle on billion dollar dick else you wouldn't have even bothered asking us, but just in case that was more of a thoughtless question with no implications attached, there might be hope for ya.

Ultimately it's going to boil down to what she sees in you.

This

I'm sorry, I don't speak Cantonese

I'm white

Are you talking about for Canadian residency? DOs have full practice rights in Canada. The obviously solution would be to do residency in the US - or maybe look into how competitive it is for a DO to get into a Canadian psych residency.

In the US, DOs won’t as good residency options as US MDs, but the DOs will always beat out an IMG. DOs will have no problem getting a psych residency in the USA.

The curriculum is the same. There’s no difference in difficulty between MD and DO. The big differences are school to school, not MD to DO. My DO friends knew their shit just as well as the MDs did. They’re great doctors and I’m proud to call them my colleagues.

Some tell me that there are some significant differences in consistency of 3rd year clinical rotations in DO schools, mostly in the ones that don’t have their own teaching hospitals (MSU does). Even if this is true, by the time you hit residency it’s not gonna matter.

The biggest problem with being a DO is that you statistically have a worse board score, which is why they don’t do as well in the residency match. This isn’t because of the curriculum - DOs have slightly lower admission statistics so they tend to get worse test takers.

One way or another though, you’re gonna learn your shit. It’s mostly on you.

Got it thanks, in that case, I'll definitely consider it. I'm 22 tbh and I regret not thinking earlier about what I want. My GPA for my first 2 years is kinda shitty (3.2) and it's only really within the past year and half I have been pulling mostly A's. I'm going to need to start the sciences from scratch though. Will definitely invest in a prep course. Would you also suggest I get a private tutor for stuff like organic chem?

Only if you really need it. If you do solidly well in a standard 4-year college orgo course, mcat orgo is easy incomprison. If you struggle in college orgo though, I’d consider it.

Anyway I’m going to bed. Just keep in mind - DO is a great option for people interested in relatively uncompetitive fields (psych, FM, Internal Medicine, OBGYN, neurology, anesthesia, pathology, PMR, pediatrics, emergency medicine, general surgery).

HOWEVER, if you find you really want to do something super competitive (dermatology, any surgical specialty, ophthalmology, radiology), being a DO will seriously hurt you (if not make it impossible) even with good board scores. This is partially becaus you need strong research experience (DOs don’t have the same access to research opportunities as MD students), and partially just straight up prestige whoring. My program very rarely considered DOs, and its absolute bullshit IMO, but that’s the way it is.

Thanks again I appreciate it a lot. Quite a bit of work to do in the next couple years for me it seems. Best of luck with your career

Good luck dude, it’s worth it.