Why don't turkish convert into chirstian?

why don't turkish convert into chirstian?

>why don't turkish convert into cuck: The religion?

Because Islam made them great.
Its like asking why japanese wont become korean-muist shaman.

>Because Islam made them great.
>islam great
>turkey great

the fuck?

you are Greek, aren't you

>when people from literally the other side of the world teaming up against shitposters

Islam didn't make them great you retard. Even the so called 'islamic golden age' was just the result of converted zoroastrian, persian and christian scholars, Islam internally doesn't produce geniuses due to inbreeding and it's ultra dogmatic method. The only reason Turkey became a good country was because Turkey rejected islamic ideals and became secular. Turkey was a good country because it rejected Islam, not because of Islam.

I agree but
>entirely forgetting the ottoman empire

nothing of value came from it

Yeah, but Ottomans haven't won the world series since the Cubs existed.

>Islam
>Not a cuck religion

They did, they're called Gagauz

Islam is infinitely more cuck.

>hurrrr I must not wear silk, not drink alcohol and like spiders, because some crazy Arab did the same thing 14 centuries ago

>pic related: a list of Ottoman achievements

They conquered Northern Africa and a lot of Eastern Europe. How is that not relevant?

I will use Hitlers views here.
Islam is the ideal for strong men that are conquerors and dominant. This is what its Morals teaches. The reason why such a strong religion produces such weak minded people and nations is because of the genetical inferiority of the people. Islam in the Hand of the Germanic race would have produced world domination long ago.

>replacing pisslam with shitstainity
Good idea.

They made nothing with it, though.

>Islam
>not the by-product of genetic inferiority in the first

All the great peoples touched by Islam (Persians, Egyptians...) became sterile. And just look at the native Europeans converted to Islam. They are worthless.

>Persians
>sterile
???

t. Hafiz Burgerjani

t. Pierre le Fag

>Iranian banter

>French posters