Why is he so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4
twitter.com/chris_stuckmann/status/721835805300416512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the most likeable of the youtube reviewers

Cause he's a retarded manchild just like you

Why do his teeth look like they're rotted yellow?

kek why so salty?

tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>mfw you look up chris stuckmann on google
>"chris stuckmann teeth" is second auto search

they know, they all know.

Hes a entitled manchild who cant handle the bants.

He looked physically ill and traumatized when a few people criticized his BvS rewrite.

source?

>g-guys
>we're all adults right?
>its just for fun r-right?

>makes a 20 minutes video crying about it an admitting unsubscribing to channels

Quit posting you faggot. Your youtube channel fucking sucks and you're gay as hell

His own fucking youtube and facebook page

no its not you're just jealous that my reviews are so amazing they saved someones life. so shit up!

They're his braces

I never understood this joke in the comments, is this something that Chris said once?

>lazy fuck wont even post links

cool story bro.

Not that guy but here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

He seriously looks like he hasn't slept in days, and on top of that he's talking about getting embarrassed like he survived cancer or something, I've never seen a more pitiful display of inability to handle bantz.

>He seriously looks like he hasn't slept in days

he always looks like that.

i have this in gif form, to think he uses this as his intro how can one person not be self aware?

Some of his fans a genuinely autistic. They've made painted portraits. YouTube videos of his top 10 moments and shit

why

thanks for that bro, didnt see this b4.

i seriously thought someone had just combed through a bunch of videos and made a montage of his most autistic moments, it's incredible

nope its the beginning of his freak out video over christopher nolan where hes "about to get....NASTY" im surprised that isnt meme'd like his "zods snapped neck" is the whole video is pretty autistic and cringy see how long you can last: youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4

also i remember one of his older videos where he makes some creepy comments about a female film person

>26 minutes

wew lad, but also
>i forget people view me as someone who is important

pretty sure that is not the reason people laughed at your script chris.

i have never seen so much bullshit and butthurt in one video, and why is he pulling a "leave ben affleck ALONE!" like does he think benny is gonna see this vid or something?

>hahaha i'm laughing with you
>look how much i don't care
most cringeworthy shit ever

twitter.com/chris_stuckmann/status/721835805300416512

saying here
>my reviews stop people from committing suicide
>someone hunted down my dad to harass him over my 20mins script
>im not upset my wife is devistated tho which is why i am making this vid!
>this harassment is stopping other people from FOLLOWING THEIR DREAMS TO BE FILM WRITERS

The most cringe-worthy shit ever is the legions of anonymous cowards on the internet who talk shit about named, faced people hiding behind anonymity and numbers. Every single one of you deserves a horrible, painful death.

what tv show or film is he in?

hi chris!

calm down chriss, it's just banter

Am I the only one who fapped to his fat wife's heavy breathing in the Halloween video? The way he moans "please stop"...

exaxtly, and had he not gloated that the script "took 20minutes to write" he probably would not have gotten all that shit for it.

his wife isnt fat tho.

As long as you have your name and photograph next to your bits of obsessive internet harassment, it's alright. The moment you don't have those things though, you're the worthless definition of a little bitch. It's easy to say that harassing people is "just banter" when you're an anonymous, overweight, celebrity gossiping coward beta male.

most people who gave him shit for this did tho, so your point it moot.

Ironically you're talking shit about someone who's talking shit about a public figure (in a discussion forum). I don't see "your name and photograph next to your bits of obsessive internet harassment", but it's not too late to post them.

Love his in depth Drive review

Both of us are anonymous so there's no irony you halfwit chimp loser. No one's reputation is being slandered by this conversation.

>having an IQ this painfully low

Go gossip on Twitter you shitposting Sup Forums beta male.

>irony
>being so dumb that you can't see the difference

jesus

i take it you're one of chris' autistic faggot fans?

He posted a link to a tweet with a comment "most cringeworthy shit ever" and you went into a long asspained rant full of seething hate and frustration, as well as baseless accusations (like in this response I'm replying to) wishing "painful death" upon them for some irrelevant opinion they posted on Sup Forums.

The idea that public figures can only be criticized if you attach personal information to your comment is laughable, especially saying that on Sup Forums, a place specifically created for anonymous discussion. Maybe you should go back to Facebook.

He made a short negative comment about some public figure, and you posted two long rants about anonymous commenters. The irony is lost on you, your head is too far up your ass.

If you take it that way you're retaded, as I'm "defending" someone who criticized him against some death-wishing idiot on a high horse who's defending the guy's "reputation" against evil negative comments on Sup Forums.

cuck

who the hell wished death on chris? you're exaggerating dude i thought his script was willy but thats no reason to be nasty to him.

chris is that you?

Jeremy Jahns is the better normiefag reviewer.

>creepy comments

Ok what were they? Or were they just "creepy" because he's not a chad?

He's rating Harry Potter 6 the worst.
He's a fucking pleb.

>Or were they just "creepy" because he's not a chad?

ffs dude calm your autismo. It was on one of his oscar nom videos, he made some comments about the female announcer and what he would like to do to her. im sorry you're a basement dweller, if that bothers you maybe do some exercise and lay off the mountain dew?

Yeah i may disagree with some of his opinions but he's more enjoyanle to watch while cuckmann just bores me

NC is more entertaining than both these guys.

Idolatry is a sin, bro