Hi hi its fortune time with osaka as your host

Hi hi its fortune time with osaka as your host

Hello how are you today hehe yeah today I'm going untill I drop and also I dediacte this thread to zero two I hope you see this and good luck *hugs tight*

The rules
>hugs for anyone that ask
>saying sata andagi will give you a dream fortune instead of your normal one
>fortunes can range from decent to shit
>fortunes might take some time to make
>discussion is accepted
>one fortune per user
>I have the right to refuse service
>any bad fortune will happen to you
>reminder that my fortunes come with risks like thoughts of suicide, limb loss, becoming homeless, retardation, death and becoming a huge faggot

Oh yeah my discord link for anyone interested
exUTGXd

One hug and one fortune please

Yes anou *hugs tight* hehe
>your fortune says the same question had been bothering you for quite some time already but don't fret for you will get the answers before you die

I come to request a fortune

Grateful Zero Two here. Thank you Osaka.

Huh that actually does sort of relieve some stress from me. Thank you

Yay its rem *hugs* how are you today?
>your fortune says owners of a broken heart tend to feel hopeless and hurt while vowing never to fall in love again but what they should always keep in mind is that if it wasn't meant to be then leave it like that and don't try to fix what couldn't in the first place as well moving on
Your welcome I got inspired because of you hehe *hugs*
>your fortune says all links and paths come from one main source and depend on it to continue functioning if it were to be damaged it would be catastrophic for all that are connected, what this fortune is trying to say what affects one affects all and that you should seek and mend the problems at the source of it all
Your welcome anou I hope you feel better for a while

That's an interesting one... Maybe it had something to do with what happened today or what would happen soon.
And yeah, I'm fine, late night laundry, what about you?

And what exactly did happen to you today? Also I'm just relaxing as always when I do my threads

(In a literal sense I don't have a good heart)
In today's sense, there was a chance given to me to talk things through with someone that randomly cut communication for me. I didn't know why, maybe they were upset or something so I let it happen. Only now was I really curious about why that was.
That sounds neat. Eating anything comfy?

This is actually interesting because I do have an issue that I feel like might be the beginning of a lot of woes. Thanks Osaka

I remember I had that happen as well but only for a bit before the person completly left again I guess that person didn't want to talk anymore but oh well it happens just focus on what's important at the moment and not some obscure person and no Im just here hehe
What do you think causes them also your welcome zero *hugs*

It's not too great. We were good friends too, sucks to not be able to talk to them.
Anyways, thanks for the fortune. I might pass out

Its painful when that happens doesn't it also your always welcome and have a nice sleep *hugs*

Sata andagi, please!

Yes ok
>your dream fortune says the crack heard from the west side of the grand canyon signifies that half of it will fall down and you better run or take the ladder to high ground and reach the cloud or else you will be stuck there for the reminder of your dream

Many thanks!
Off to sleep I go.

Night anou sleep well

Fortune please

>your fortune says that one number off means a difference in success and death

One fortune and a hug please.

Thank you very much! I'll keep that in mind

Such a lewd face anou *hugs*
>your fortune says the feel of flesh and pleasure is increase with pattern breathing and moaning
Ok *hugs* your welcome

I come requesting a fortune.

I've been kinda down lately
Can I get a fortune please?

Can i have cookie!

Nice lets get your fortune now
>your fortune says you had estimated the chances of what will happen in life before and had rely on those guesses to form answers for yourself which is good but be ready for an error
Oh what's keeping you down anou *hugs* want to talk about it?
>your fortune says don't let your thoughts gain complete control and make you feel worse with worry and see what you can do to think about something else
*yawns* I'm getting tired also no I don't have fortune cookies just sata andagi
>your fortune says to please be patient and wait you turn for you won't find the way to sesame street when you cry

I'll have one fortune, Osaka-chan.

Hi hi sakaki *hugs* how your p-pika ahh cat doing?
>your fortune says all the fame and respect you have is nice and helps you be a great role model for others but what you really want you can't get and that leaves another side of you no one else would ever expect from at all and will most likely never see

Thanks my man
I'll try to get through this

Oooooo... could I please have a fortune?

Do your best anou even if this sounds cliche hehe
Sure thing Lilly
>your fortune says composer of a order mind and esteem ways pave the path to elegance and the start of a high blood class