Can anyone explain what is wrong with suicide?

Can anyone explain what is wrong with suicide?

100% FACTS only.

(I.e. saying "it hurts others" is irrelevant. Saying cliches like "there's always a reason, you just have to find one" is irrelevant).

I am looking for 100%facts. Opinions about life are 100%irrelevant.

This isn't a "talk me out of it" thread. This is a logic thread where only facts are allowed.

Before you post, please read it over and ask yourself "is this really a fact or just my opinion?".

You will never get to experience the thrill of a new dank meme again

>LOGic

Are you gonna dispose your own body? if not then you're an asshole to whoever has to clean that shit up. Just a pain in the ass.

Dumbass comment. Expected I guess.

1. Idgaf who has to clean my body.

2. This isn't a "talk me out of it" thread. This is a thread strictly looking for facts.

You can buy 2 medium pizzas at dominos for only $5.99 each.

/thread

You hurt the people you leave behind that care about you.

it's pointless unless you are deadly ill or living is certainly going to be just pure suffering like being homeless druggie, life in prison, born to a 3 world country where you are going to be tortured and executed because some people are really smart. so there is really no reason to kill yourself if you live in a good country like Finland for example. then what is wrong with suicide is that it's pointless.

Get a log and shove it into your asshole. There's your dank meme.

Did you not read the fucking OP?

Your opinions about relevance are irrelevant.

>log

Aaaaaaaaand rip facts. Not a single one here.

I knew this would be the end result. Just making a point that there's nothing factually wrong with suicide.

Kinda is a fact that your body must be disposed of when you end it, genius.

Fuck no im not reading this faggots post

It's wrong because thoughts of suicide or attempts at it indicates a mental illness.
Sane people don't do it. If they do it's due to a traumatic event that triggered an abnormal mental state.

imagine the poster not being sincere with his comment.

Okay? .......okay????? What does that have to do with my main point?

Suicide is throwing away a perfectly good gift. The fact that the universe shouldn't even be possible yet we (sentient, intelligent life forms) are here. Any of us being alive is nothing short of a miracle.

Can anyone explain what is okay with suicide?

100% FACTS only.

(I.e. saying "something hurts me" is irrelevant. Saying cliches like "there's no reason to live" is irrelevant).

I am looking for 100%facts. Opinions about life are 100%irrelevant.

This isn't a "talk me in to it" thread. This is a logic thread where only facts are allowed.

Before you post, please read it over and ask yourself "is this really a fact or just my opinion?".

Yea but he said he doesnt care if it hurts people

That's also subjective.

Factually speaking, morals aren't real. There is nothing inherently wrong eith death just because your survival instinct tells you otherwise.

Survival instinct =BIASED = not a factual reason to live.

yes i will set up a machine to cut a rope and drop me into a pre-dug hole, then as i hit the ground i will hit a button which will trigger a bulldozer to bury me in dirt

Your friends and relatives will feel guilty and it will make them look like they fucked up.

If you're going to say that then FACTUALLY nothing is "wrong". Why don't you give me a factual reason why rape, murder, robbery, pedophilia, etc are wrong.

If you're looking at purely objective answers, then nothing is wrong with anything because the concepts of morality and value are inherently subjective.

All things were and will again be dust in a dark, lukewarm universe. In even anthropocene timescales, a single human life is brief and meaingless. Suicide is irrelevant.

However, an argument that "all things are pointless in objective reality therefore all things are pointless in practice" comes off as unhelpful and tone-deaf.

It's far too much of a hassle that is just as worthless as the person an hero'ing.

If someone doesn't want to live anymore, we should honor their decision and make it easy for them to pass on. No weak genes being passed on.

Exactly

Just because you assume there’s no point to life doesn’t mean you know it for sure. Even if there’s a 0.01% chance that god exists, or that there some other circumstance for the universe being in existence, commiting suicide is clearly a cop out and logically speaking you might as well live out the 50 or so years you have left instead of potentially fucking up whatever’s next for yourself

I don't agree with those things but factually speaking,they aren't "wrong"either.

Yes yes this is the part where I'm called a sociopath but I'm simply stating facts.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

You'll be damned to hell and will suffer for eternity.

They did fuck up tho

What’s factually wrong with suicide, excluding the moral and ethical reasons?

I suppose, factually, the only thing I can think of that is *factually* wrong with suicide is that you are killing your self - in a sense murdering yourself, which is illegal and factually against the wrong. Still, that’s not a very strong argument. Surely you are allowed to murder someone if that someone is yourself? Factually speaking, that’s the only thing I can think of - suicide is technically murder, so factually there you go.

Since you’re such a stuck up autist, saying FACTUALLY all the time, nothing is wrong with suicide, factually. What the fuck does factually even mean? What’s factually wrong with not shitting on your neighbors car every morning instead of using your toilet? What’s factually wrong with raping a child? What’s factually wrong with torturing somebody? The only thing factual about these things are the morals and ethics surrounding them.

tl;dr you’re a fucking mongoloid autistic moron, OP. There’s nothing factually wrong with suicide just like there’s nothing FACTUALLY wrong about anything you fucking idiot. FACTS are true, how can something be factually wrong? It’s a fucking oxymoron you stupid fuck.

You're retarded, the fact that we can distinguish things like that from right and wrong is what separates us from animals. If you think that FACTUALLY there is nothing wrong with killing another person or raping a child, then you mas well go live in the fucking amazon rain forest.

You aren’t a sociopath, you’re a fucking autistic NEET. Facts can’t be wrong, so asking why something is factually wrong is autism. The ONLY thing that makes things “wrong” are morals and ethics.

Next time do a fucking 2 second google search before making a thread you NEET fuck

I agree. Op agrees (I'm op).

Everyone has shit genes though. Generations per generations,more and more mutations are being passed on which is degrading the human race. We will all mutate to extinction eventually. Everyone has shit genes just some worse than others

Wtf is your point?

My point was to correct those that think suicide was factually wrong you dumbass

Aaaand here we have a dumbass confusing his opinions of life with facts.

Aka sophistry

You're a fucking edgelord. Next time make a thread asking for ways to kill yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMETHING TO BE FACTUALLY WRONG YOU NEET FUCK

How can he be confusing his opinions with facts, yet you label it sophistry?

Something tells me you aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are.. let me explain it to your autistic brain; sophistry is intentionally misleading somebody with fallacious, deceiving arguments. If you believe he is CONFUSED, how could he be intentionally deceiving you?

you’re a fucking idiot

What do you mean what does factually mean?

Google it. Basically don't use opinions. That simple. Not rocket science. Also throwing out the word autism like wtf?oh right,this is Sup Forums where everyone is a fag and/or am autistic person.

Legal and illegal are human made concepts which originated from our survival instincts (since laws stem from morals which stem from that instinct).

Also idiot,I was asking for someone to PROVE suicide is wrong. The POINT I was making is that it's not you illiterate fuck. I already said this.

There is no fucking oxymoron here either fool.

Nothing. It skips old age if you're young which is hidden gold. I have 0% chance living old lol

Confusing an opinion with a fact IS sophistry so your first sentence makes NO sense.

see

1+1 =3 is factually wrong. There's your example dumbass.

You should really research words you don't know before using them so you don't look like a fucking idiot

>how can one man be so retarded

Also,I said "factually"wrong instead of just "wrong"to avoid OPINIONATED bullshit (i.e. morals).

What the fuck are you referring to?

Sophistry?take your own advice because i used that word correctly unlike you.

The probability of your being born an upright human being right now is one in 10^2,685,000. Ending your life right now is like winning the lottery and throwing the numbers away. Statistically you are a miracle and your life has a purpose maybe not a grand purpose but a purpose non the less.

I dont know if you know the statistics behind how painful child birth is and the emotional pain of raising a kid but its pretty substantial even if you dont care about it. Logically you should fight to preserve your life and hurt anyone who would dare to harm you (in this case mentally)

How is 1+1 the same as suicide fuck face?

Not only are you a fucking NEET, but can’t even do a simple google search before embarrassing yourself on a Japanese image board.

Seriously man what the fuck are you doing with your life

Literally fucking autistic

Lmao idiot. I was giving you an example of what was factually wrong since you kept saying it was an "oxymoron"even though its not . Thats it. Moron wow what a retarded comment.

I know the definition dumbass.

Stating your world view as fact is an example of sophistry idiot

If you’re just going to troll all answers, and you say you don’t care about if it hurts other people. Then why go out like a bitch if you want to die anyway? Go out in a mass murder shooting. As you said none of it matters anyway.

I’ll explain it even further for you, you’re clearly autistic.

If I am in an argument with you and say every 60 seconds, someone dies and you say no, that’s not true .. and I say, no, the National Heart and Lung association said it in their report, even though I knew that was wrong I said it for the sake of winning the argument.

Another example is what you’re doing right now. You know what you’re saying is wrong, yet you still say it to win an argument.

If someone actually believes what they are saying, it can’t be sophistry.

You are a fucking idiot

Kys too. U probably have worse genes than me lmao

there's no "right"or "wrong" when it comes to that
we can't possibly know what's on the "other side" and if there is one

only one way to find out

godspeed, user
godspeed

>If someone actually believes what they are saying, it can’t be sophistry.

I reckon delusion is a much safer option

"If someone actually believes what they are saying, it can’t be sophistry."

Yep i agree with that.

"Another example is what you’re doing right now. You know what you’re saying is wrong, yet you still say it to win an argument."

Its kind of funny because what i am saying is true. "You know what you’re saying is wrong, yet you still say it to win an argument."
^ that is how i was viewing the rest of you when you guys stated your opinions as fact

>wrong
> right
> not opinions plz

Unlike u guys,i dont insert biased opinions when it comes to the suicide issue

everybody else go to hell while suicides go to heaven

> this is the part where i get called a sociopath.

Oh. You are that kind of faggot

Looking back,i concede about the sophistry thing. I was using the word sophistry for a short way of saying"confusing opinions with facts" but ya that's wrong of me.

Some of you did use sophistry though but i did use it wrong above.

quality post, user

Daaaamn *buuurp* dudes. How many Ricks are there *buurp* in here?

I don't get to witness every single one of them

Used the definition wrong* by saying "confusing opinions with facts" as that would no longer be deceitful

honestly, the issue with suicide has to fall to yourself. how you feel about it will ultimately govern a choice about it, after all.

and as for someone else, forcing them to stay alive when they're at that point, without helping, is honestly worse than letting them fucking die. because then you become part of the reason they want to, if you weren't already.

saying it's selfish is stupid and selfish in itself, if one doesn't have the choice to decide what happens with their own life, then what do they really have the access TO govern? for some people, there's a point where they have to end it while they still have a little sanity left. or others, honor. or money. maybe they're just bored with life.

suicide is fine, but it's the decision of the one committing it. and how they really feel about it will also decide how successful they are while attempting it if they go through, and if they end up dead, or just a vegetable.

still waiting for someone to debate my post

Sorry, they too busy arguing if a use of a word is correct.
thread derailed quickly

Yep. Agree 100%

you're a faggot, not all facts are true facts
>niggers are white
that's not an opinion, therefore it's a fact
but its wrong, because everyone knows niggers are black

You as a biological organism, have ONE biological imperative: reproduction. Suicide stands in diametric opposition to the one biological imperative and if your a male nearly hairless highly intelligent bipedal it means until you pecker doesn't get hard and the scrote hath runneth dry.

Look at the post right above yours.

Long story short,reasons for living are subjective. Even if we are alive by a "miracle"it just doesn't matter to me. Living is pointless. There's no "factual" reason to breathe other than to live but living just for the mere sake of it is worthless in my perspective. Dont care how hard it was to create life

Hey thanks! I didn't know that ;/.

Ya the whole point to life is just survive and reproduce.

Pointless. Survival instinct does not give me a purpose. Truly 100%pointless in my eyes.

Yeah that's pathetic, my advice? Do drugs, lots and lots of drugs.

You said give you FACTS not PURPOSE.

">niggers are white
that's not an opinion, therefore it's a fact"
Wrong. That is NOT a fact.

Something not being an opinion does NOT default into a fact. Nough said

You missed my point. I was proving a point that theres nothing wrong with suicide and that reasons for living are subjective

>saying "it hurts others" is irrelevant
But that IS a fact. Really the only one. It hurts others both emotionally/psychologically, and society has invested $ into you, so your death costs the world. Unless you are a POS that costs more by living.

But frankly I'm stupid to try to answer seriously. Pretty sure you're either straight trolling or just being argumentative.

>that reasons for living are subjective
Yeah you don't know that. there's no way you could. you can sit here, be nihilistic and pretend like you know because you are having some neuro-chemical crisis at the moment...but...you did not design the matrix so you most certainly don't understand your part in it. The universe was not designed to fit inside the mind of a man.

U dont get it.

I never said it wouldnt hurt others

It CAN factually hurts others but either way, the point is that THAT isn't a factual reason to keep going.

Do explain the way O wise one.

You're going to die sooner or later anyway. Rushing things will just make you unable to have the experiences that you would have been able to have if you didn't kill yourself. It's simply wasted potential.
Now if you are saying "but nothing nice happens ever anyway", then you are the one mixing opinions into this. There is always, factually, potential.
But at the same time I mean, if you are personally ok with said waste of potential, there is nothing wrong with suicide. It's a question of personal valuations.

Well, found the entitled little POS who has no sense of personal responsibility. See? They aren't _all_ SJWs.

Piss off. Figure it out for your ownself, or commit suicide, they're mutually exclusive.

Even if a God were real (I am open to that notion),who's to say THEIR life has any purpose?

Even THEIR life would be pointless

What if we want to talk you into it?

this is good advice yo

troll confirmed (a pretty good one tho, unusually subtle... tho to be clear being an effective shithead is still being a shithead).