But seriously fuck fader

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14185740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's also kind of crazy how being "alt-right" is such a death sentence. Despite the fact that Fantano is CLEARLY not alt-right, endorse Bernie, makes fun of Alt-Right kiddies all the time and is just a silly melon.

He deserved it

lmao

Ezra The Rat Marcus still has his Twitter privacy locked, what a pathetic greaseball

strawpoll.me/14185740

Probably cancelled due to poor ticket sales

fantano's gay who cares?

my leftist friends think I'm closet racist for watching him still
is there something I'm not understanding about fantano? because I've watched almost all of his videos

He made fun of the Alt-Right in the guise of jokes and memes though and the left is too brain dead to understand sarcasm.

not like that faggot has anything interesting to say

Its only a death sentence in modern colleges where the mental illness reigns

The left is now just a buzzword for autistic vaccine tellytubby babies

>Marina
Marina is the worst fucking female """artist""" in existence. I'd rather listen to melonman talk endlessly about his shitty opinions than hear a fucking Marina song, she's the hitler of synthpop.

:)

bit of a tangent here but yeah its insane
i thought people saying this were just Sup Forums dweebs but after talking to these people its absolutely mind blowing how all of their thoughts are funneled through a machine which gives them infallible answers for everything and protects them from cognitive dissonance
they outsource all of their opinions
walking vehicles for ideology god damn i just want to talk about stuff without everything devolving into issues of identity and personal attacks on the artist

Its because they're legitamately brainwashed, the narrative is so deeply etched into their subconscious that they either ignore facts that don't validate the agenda or turn into rabid apes at the slightest contradiction they encounter. I dont believe these people have souls, they're not even humans anymore

>duh it was satire he played u all

this

For fuck's sake, we're humans before we're "left" or "right" or "liberals" or "conservatives.

>making another new fantano thread
OP, kill yourself. Please stop posting and die

An Intimate Evening was pretty shit judging by a video I've seen. So whatever.

There is only Jew and Gentile in this world

the fader put out a hit-piece on him because of his meme channel seemed vaguely right-wing. So the new witch hunt has started.

>Sup Forums are a bunch of centrists/leftists
im out

Don't bring antisemitism into it, the elite with the plans for the NWO are the real demons.

t. Ishmael Shekelstein

>the elite with the plans for the NWO
So the Jews?

They're not real Jews, they're Masons and satanists who use Judaism as a front so as to be shielded from criticism.

If you don't think his videos such as "Donald Trump's Top 5 Cabinet Picks" aren't satire I genuinely feel bad for your mother

>woh it sounds like Sup Forums

Kill yourself. No one gives a shit

where's the option that they're both important and very special people?

>subscribed
lol

I'm happy that the majority of people think that both sides should go dunk their heads and stop acting like complete spackers.

reminder that Fader is about to get BTFO by the collective YouTube audience.

Was that a serious "fuck you". I'm out Of The loop on what's happening here ?

HAHAHA
Thats why you dont fuck with us, the Alt Left.
#NAZIPUNKFUCKOFF #Drumpf #Sage

oldfag here. explain the significance of this? i know who ethan and hila are but no clue what ethan's tweet means

i don't understand this pic who's ethan kelin & what does post malone have to do with fader

The fuck you wasn't a response to Ethan, it's a separate tweet.

lol

good, he said mean things about Goddess Lana