Is Star Wars the most overrated franchise ever?

there are like only two star wars films that aren't garbage and they are stil pretty mediocre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lH8RICyLjDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

films are pretty trash to me user. I never understood why they have such a massive following. They are trash flicks and there is no real deep story to it other than the classic good v evil.

Most overrated franchise, I guess that is why all the start wars fans are sutismo

The problem is that you're an edgy pseudointellectual

DUDE IRONIC LIGHTSABER DILDO LMAO

your the fucking autist it has a huge following because the reason you stated, its a classic good v evil story.

KotOR2>KotOR1>>>original trilogy>>>>>>>>prequels=tfa

Original trilogy deserves its place in cultural history. Everything after is a fucking waste and contributed nothing.

>two star wars films that aren't garbage
Episodes III and IV?

youtu.be/lH8RICyLjDg

I can't fucking stand her Christ

Got some ideas huh?

/thread

I wonder just how much time they spent airbrushing these pictures

III IV and V are the only ones worth watching

Why does this ugly pig do all these photo shoots does she actually think she's hot or something?

meh i would still fuck her

her face looks like a member berry

What's the over/under on her weight here? I'd set it at 210.

That face is so punchable

This. I have zero standards. I am in it for my dick.

Definitely. I honestly never understood why anyone other than autists would freak out so much about them. Iconic characters sure, and the original trilogy isn't bad at all, quite good in fact, but it's basically the biggest franchise of all time, and why the fuck is that?

She's disgusting but these pics makes her kinda fuckable, I think it's the slave leia bikini and tons of image manipulation

It's the perfect mix of escapism and accessibility. It doesn't have the same intricate deterrents as other 'fantasy' genres, and the audience range is literally everybody.

It's babby's first (and probably only) sci-fi and is constructed to be the most basic of all storylines.

nice, first person I've seen get it right

So hilarious but completely in a so smarter than sex way. Genius. Its like really dumb level to appeal to dummies, geddit. That's what makes it smart ... wait.

So how how does this sloot get a pass again?

>dude i still play video games

You weren't alive in 1977 and have no idea how they took the country by storm. There was nothing else like it before.

Kek true, but they turned out way better than whatever flick you would've shit out, sperg.

yes

>videogames
Eternal Sup Forumsirgins need to leave