Meta Thread

Since one meta thread is allowed, let's talk about the current state of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYk6RLMWc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whos that fag lol

trap threads must die
trap is the cancer killing hip-hop

destroy genres and disregard classification. all that matters is style.

Enjoy some Koto music.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYk6RLMWc

Delete all board except Sup Forums, /po/, /vr/ and /wsg/. This site is beyond saving.

great idea then they can flood into those 4 boards

If that happens, just delete the entire site. I mean let's face it, it's about time anyway

moot is a fag

This site has always been like this.
If anything I just use this board to bully people.

Is that not what this website is for

the mods here now are the worst crew I've seen in 9 years

At least it’s contained to that thread. Getting rid of a thread on Sup Forums won’t get rid of the trend.

Ban grimes

This website is for shilling your piece of shit album with your friends and confusing mu culture with your self-involved intentions. What else

Oh boy another complainey thread that will accomplish nothing

Bump

You should be publicly executed.

Nice contribution

Kpop fags should be banned

This board has gone to shit. Actually spending time in the real world has led me to hate this people. I've grown up! I care about other people!

Also everyone hates frank ocean now? Why? As far as I can figure out it's because he's black and white artists apparently don't get as much coverage now (lol)

This board isn't for RP

This is a 10/10 expression of disappointment

>tfw I'm always so much happier during periods where I have little free time I can spend on Sup Forums
>still cannot help myself coming back here

I got banned for making a humorous anti-brexit thread directly related to music... wonder why that was deemed to be off topic???

Kpop generals should ban any discussion of anything kpop related past 2014

Yeah, the issue is that nowhere else has the turnover that this place does, but here is probably one of the worst forums i'm active in.

Yeah seriously get rid of grimes threads. It's so amazingly samefagged and she's a forced meme and shill cancer. Aside from her we talk about actual recent stuff

I got banned for making a thread about King Crimson

I think the mods have lost touch with what makes Sup Forums itself, the ability to get a little off topic and really to say what you want to say without censorship. The amount of policing / "thread pruning" has gone up tremendously in the past few years. I think this crew of mods, or maybe the new owner has more of a "vision" of what each board should be, rather than just letting the boards be. As for the users, Sup Forums has always been full of fags that's never gonna change

I got banned for posting that one puking dog meme with the text ">grimes" so there's that

I passed through an area the other day with an IP that got banned for making a thread with the topic "who is the diet cherry coke of music"

Mods need to limit fantano threads because there have been at least 10 at all times for weeks. Fantano and all e-celeb shit needs to be banned

You could have done this with any artist you liked, but grimes becomes a selective ban. Over a shitpost. Fucking why

All of the media boards save for Sup Forums obviously would be better if this place existed back in the 70s or 80s.

mods are here rip

if you think this board is shit, it's more than likely because you're not doing anything to help make it "better." hide threads you don't like. make the kind of threads you want to see

Fantano is relevant and constantly commenting on new music, we've never not talked about him. I don't understand what frustration you're directing towards him but he just has opinions about stuff, if you want to extend your argument into it being "shill" then you're a moron and you can shut up

But yeah, get /kpop/ to fuck off to another board

Who hates Frank? Blonde is still talked about in a relatively positive manner from what I've seen

What if they had their own board? Their cancer has spread to other boards too like /wsg/

So we can all agree everyone loves grimes and its mu canon yes? Thanks tools

Not an option I've considered, but I like it

IMPLYING GUCCI ISN'T THE BEST HIP HOP ARTIST

>hide threads you don't like. make the kind of threads you want to see
First one does nothing to actually improve the quality of the board, second one doesn't work because in a sea of shitposting, the shit rises to the top. The userbase itself is the problem here.

this would be best, make /rok/ the south korean equivalent of /jp/

lol naw they should call it /wm/ for "world music"

They already have their own board, it's called r/kpopfap

None of the fantano threads are talking about his method of music analysis. It's all just superficial drama and "ethics in music journalism" shit. Every time this bald faggot tweets 15 threads flood the board. Discussion of vloggers belongs on reddit or some gay 8ch board

Hey its alright

>reddit

kpop is music related

Kpop needs to have its own board so they can stop fagging up the place, politics of any kind should either be limited to only things directly relevant to the music or banned altogether. Waifu shit should be banned.

Barely. It’s just waifu circlejerking. I’ve looked through a couple before and found almost nothing about their actual music, just photos of Asian girls and weird inside jokes.

>>reddit
Yes, you're all from kpopfap, so why not just go back there

It's always the same shitty argument. Just like the people who make LWA threads on Sup Forums and say "hurr it's getting a video game guise"

traps are cute tho uWu

You all seem like a bunch of kids if you think kpop is some issue. If you dont like having different content on one board then you should go to reddit since they cater to specific interests. Because if you give kpop its own board then every other genre should get one as well. And it that point you may as well be on reddit.

I see more Animal Collective threads on certain hours of the day just being shilled out. You can tell there made by the same person because they all start within the same time frame. These are the same people who dick ride P4K.

Waifu circlejerking is not Sup Forums

Who cares about kpop they stay in containment threads. However mods are fags for grimes abd promote the horrendous posting. E celebs should get containment bread and mu general board should be done. It won't make the redditors go away but it would at least help containment

mods are fags
grimes/time warner shilling is out of control

Blame grimes

Dunno what time warner is

Anyway kpop has always been here and has stayed contained until recently with choafag, though their shitposting is relatively funny and i respect it. Grimes niggers are real shitheads though yes sir

Imho grimes and the blonde meme chick with a weapon made the quality of this board a lot worse by raking in retarded 15 yo "trells" that like "internet culture" and meemz. I mean fuck it has been always bad but not facebook tier

Time Warner is an entertainment conglomerate that has an enormous shilling presence on Sup Forums shilling shit like Grimes and all their stupid fucking garbage TV shows and movies on Sup Forums

90% of grimes threads are unpaid interns at some time warner cubicle shitposting because they are told to do so whilst 'getting their foot in the door'

they probably pay Sup Forums mods

With the decline of sharethreads, Sup Forums became so barren that Sup Forums had the opportunity to express itself here, and create a lower level of dialog than there already was

My guess is tripfags all migrated to leddit, where they could bask in all that "posting-with-a-name" glory, or they just grew the fuck up

Im for your testimony but you could use more practical examples. For all i know you're one of the shills constructing controversial narratives for her as if anyones reading this, yes it's completely insane and that's what they enjoy doing. It's very transparent. Also refer back to what i said earlier about those grimesFriends confusing her presence on here with mu culture

kys reddit faggot

the only interesting points of view in terms of politics are shit talked about on Sup Forums

you want a little stupid echo chamber so go fuck off to reddit

Grimesfags are claire and her friends exploiting an anonymous platform. Nah it's probably a paid team who need to be professionally trained to shitpost. It's men in suits

>implying I've ever been to leddit
>implying I haven't been on Sup Forums since '09
wow what do we have here a Sup Forumslack who's a retard, what a surprise you just proved my point

Do you think Moot is seeing anybody new?

>Sup Forums
>not an echo chamber

>thinking that the multitudes of retarded millennial film school interns aren't told to shitpost on and shill on social media platforms

yes, its a conspiracy!

KYS

I don't think a group of friends actually need this place to have some kind of social interaction they just like taking a shit on it

It all boils down to mods refusing to do their jobs properly. They let grimes and all that offtopic Sup Forums shit untouched but will prune your thread because they didn't like OP image or because you said something that made the particular mod who stumbled on it mad. They don't moderate nor they wish to.

Maybe a manipulative psychotic doxed his shit and watched him fap for almost 2 years. Maybe he's really sick of it. we just don't know

MODS DELETE AND REMOVE ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT KPOP AND GRIMES OR WAIFUFAGS IN GENERAL PLEASE

Just delete the board

Fact: Shitposting has indirectly ruined Sup Forums by attracting newfags who care more about le ebic maymays and bait threads than discussing music or dicking around.

Sup Forums has become Sup Forums. Even Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better boards than nu/mu/.

Seriously these, i don't think she'll be happy to know that a bunch of waifufags losers are turning her into a shitty meme. I didn't hate her before coming here regularly. Now i have to filter her name because of some fucking obsessed faggots on this board.

this pls

kpop should get 2 generals: one for gaypop and one for girlpop

I already detailed on what you're doing. You're demanstrating that entirely and ignoring me once again like you do every day

fantano is right about the king krule album. it has good style and theres some big songs but as an album it sound literally improvised for such a bulk of it

2015 was fun here

mods are owned by time warner

King Krule did that come out only 2 years ago let's have a huge dialogue about it so people buy it online

It's unironically the most diverse board on Sup Forums. It's just that it hates liberalism and leftism.

any Sup Forums shit that gets posted even if its something like talking about bruce springsteen being hypocritical on some political point it gets deleted and you get banned immediately

but they allow fantano posting ad nauseam
grimes posting ad nauseam
cunny posting is starting to infect this board (mods are pedos)

and none of that shit gets deleted

the mods are super liberal faggots that accept some under the table cash to leave shilling threads up

Am i owned by tw?

gr8metam8 u kno what i mean tho usually i love trip hop post-punk sounding stuff but its gotta have big melodies and beats

No she really doesn't care what actual people think

Yeah bro

if you are a mod why do you allow constant obvious shilling of bands that are on one of the many labels owned by time warner?

why do you allow pedophile cunny threads everywhere?

why do you ban people for making the slightest quip critical of liberal politics in discussions about songs that involve politics

it seems the mods are obviously huge faggots same with Sup Forums

>any Sup Forums shit that gets posted even if its something like talking about bruce springsteen being hypocritical on some political point it gets deleted and you get banned immediately
Fuck off, i've seen thinly-veiled Sup Forums threads get 300 replies and it happens all the fucking time time.
>b-but liberals
>but my cunny threads (which are almost non-existent)
>but the bruce springsteen thread which i shit on by posting Sup Forumsshit
Go back faggot and take your Sup Forumsreddit spacing with you

It just so happens that liberalism and leftism is anti-diversity to its core

we need more users poeting more posts

At this point, just merge Sup Forums with Reddit and Tumblr. We're no different from them anyway; when we're not calling each other "faggots," "plebs," and "brainlets," we just derive our fanaticism from those sites and project them into obscure, esoteric music. Even back then, we essentially had the same role as 13-16 year old girls, except circle-jerking to ITAOTS or Radiohead. Who are we kidding? Do people here actually think we live in separate realms from the rest of the "normie" world, when in actuality our social ostracization has relegated us to shit threads about the same albums constantly? We're all pathetic.

But I don't want this site to crash and burn. Just like Tumblr and Reddit, we are a part of internet history, and to delete this site would purge all the excellent threads excellent anons made. We're not perfect angels. However, autistic screeching and normie rejection isn't the answer. If we want to improve, let's merge our world with others. People should find and release hidden gems for people unfamiliar with music outside their zone to listen to. As the converse, we should appreciate and respect, but not necessarily love "normalfags" and their music as well. We need a balance, one to help us recognize our weaknesses and realize ourselves to our fullest potential.

That's all, anons. Have a prosperous day, and I love you.

>we
get the fuck out you LARPing newfag

Thanks for proving my point.