Speaking from a purely hypothetical perspective, who would win in a one-off match, consisting of two 45-minute halves...

Speaking from a purely hypothetical perspective, who would win in a one-off match, consisting of two 45-minute halves? If regulation ends in a draw, two 15-minute halves of extra time would be used. If the match is not decided by then, a penalty shootout would be utilized.

Hypothetically speaking.

Hypothetically speaking

there is a possibility that a team of spanish origin may recieve favoritism from the official who regulates the game, and possibly counts a goal in which a hypothetical portuguese god goes beyond the normal boundaries of defenders to be offside.

Really fired up those synapses, hypothetically.

2-1, Juventus.
Higuain and Dybala score, Cristiano Ronaldo gets the hopes up in the 75'.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

>Higuain

1:Bayern
2:Bayern

>Cristiano Ronaldo gets the hopes up in the 75'

you forgot how it will be scored from a missed offsides position

Hypothetically speaking

the team of spanish origin that you are assuming will participate in the match may not actually be the one to successfully advance from the semi-final despite the tacitly agreed-upon large first leg lead that team currently holds

Hypothetically of course, that seems far-fetched.

>Higuain
>Not choking in a Final

Pick one, Hypothetically

>Higuain

literally speaking, what will /espee/ do when tsugod scores a hat-trick?

all jokes aside, you amerisharts should hide your guns or lock them somewhere out of your immediate reach on June 3.

You forgot the part where Ramos charges forward in the 92nd minute to save the day and rises above both Italian CB's for the first time all evening and powerfully heads the ball goalwards from 10 yards, only for Real Madrids most powerful match winning tactic to be blocked by the 'The Berlin Wall' who makes an outstanding save and denies TSUMAN the Ballon D'Or with nothing more than one strong Italian hand

hypothetically.

Can we use your caravan?

>Higuain

stopped right there

REALLY rooting for a Juventus win.

who /juveandbestgirl/ here?

Yeah, of course

Hypothetically

55% - 45% to jewe

Me too f*m

I read people opitions regarding this match and i think i have flashback of euro 2012 final. Literally people are using same arguments to favor Italian team and same reason why Spanish team will lose. And we know how its end.

>consisting of two 45-minute halves
Ummm. no sweetie.
>Scores an offside from a 'foul' that came of a dive after both the 90 regulation minutes and the +6 added minutes ended a long time ago

The team that plays like a team and has a manager that is more than a caretaker
Hypothetically speaking

Too bad RM have no Xavi

Italy in 2012 had a crippled defense and no attacking whatsoever.

and no allegri

This time will be different 'cause Real are the good guys

Madrid wins with offside goal 1 - 0

if i may propose a daring conjecture: i think the team clad in white will put the ball into the opponents net somewhere during the duration of the game.

Hypothetically RM will score 4 goals (TSU with another hat trick) and expose the italian defense for what they really are.

Real will not wear their home kit

but they have the best scorer and assister in the history of CL