I just found out my wife (25) fucked my dad (53) a couple months ago. What do I do? None of them know that I know

I just found out my wife (25) fucked my dad (53) a couple months ago. What do I do? None of them know that I know.

kill them and commit suicide, come on dude, do it

kill your wife then fuck your dad while wearing her skin
it's the only way to get back at them

/thread

Break up with her and never talk to either of them again

Divorce.

Read up a guide on how to lawyer up and not get entirely screwed.

How did you find out?

put a keylogger on her laptop cause I started trusting her less and less after a bit of sketchy behavior (working more, buying lingerie she never really wore for me much, etc) and found her gonewild reddit page and a throwaway email. My dumbass dad used his real email but there were a few other guys. Apparently she also has a secret snapchat but she has a code on her phone so I never looked through it.

But did they talk about any sex they had in an email?

roll

Yeah and she sent him tons of nudes. They fucked around for a few weeks when I was away

You definately want to divorse your whore wife. Whether you want to let it be known to the rest of your family about your dad was fucking your wife is another deal. That could cause some long lasting issues within your family.

that is the reason i don't want to live anymore
such things happening all the time
can't trust anyone

you should kill yourself that hurts them the most

Not your fucking wife faggot.

If she was your wife you would have beat her ass.

She was your squeeze and you were desperate enough to marry.

Thats so hot OP... you're living the dream dont fuck this up... Encourage them, ask to watch and let your dad finish off on your face some time

Ruin your father. Tell the family. He deserves no mercy. And if it leads to a fight to the death, so be it. A father taking the wife of a son means that he has nulled the relationship between father and son.

can't even trust your own father in this world

you need to ruin their lifes somehow

does anyone have the link to pic related?

give us her name, your father etc info, we will do it for you user.

Find out if he has life insurance. If he does, post a thread with total cash value on here referring to Nassar's commissary balance. Once I see some numbers we can begin solving your money issues

invite a bunch of friends and family for a dinner or something and then tell everyone when they are there. maybe print off the emails/pictures cause hard evidence

hopefully she cant rape you in court if divorce

He is going to kill his mother because his fathers a faggot and his wife's a skank shut the fuck up.

Dumbass picked a wrong wife. Can't blame him Theyre all like that.

The wife he can destroy. His fathers just a faggot. Leviticus applies to him too.

No money. No help. No contact. His fathers a faggot in his eyes.

Taking my woman my decisions that I made fucking cuck You're the faggot for opening a can of Maury shit to your family

Pay for a hit.

Cuck blacked shit as a set up to stab your wife in an unforthat accident. Niggers all look the same. He'll get away with it.

Fucking whore making you eat your father's sperm. Pay for a hit. Get some nigger to cuck you and stab your wife.