Every year, my wife and I make a bet with each other about the outcome of the Super Bowl (we're indifferent to football...

Every year, my wife and I make a bet with each other about the outcome of the Super Bowl (we're indifferent to football, but the bets add to the excitement when we hang with our normie friends on Super Sunday).

We try to make the bets as kinky and sexual as possible. Usually, with the point spread being worked into the punishment/reward.

But this year, we're having a hard time coming up with new ideas.

This is where Sup Forums comes in. We need your perverted genius.

Give us some ideas for the terms of our bet. If we like any ideas, we'll post some of her nudes. If any post ends in 69 we'll add those stakes to our bet.

I'm male. We frequently switch up who is the dom/sub in our relationship, so give us some ideas that could humiliate her or me, or both of us. We're strictly monogamous.

We have faith in you, Sup Forums

Pee on each other

If your wife wins, she gets to blow one of your "normie" friends in the bathroom.

If you win, you have to blow one of your "normie" friends in the bathroom with a mouthful of 7-layer dip.

/thread

IF SHE DON GET IT SHE DON GET IT

Don't need a super bowl for us to do that,

Give us an idea of what you've done previously.

make a new one and talk to me, what's the big deal ? It's free, and easy like making a new email and twitter... What is the big deal

OK cuck

i got crazy ideas for u two ...but no man works for free , you know what u gotta do OP post some tits its ur wife ffs just do it

the loser has to receive a Cleveland Steamer from the winner

Forced orgasms
days or weeks of no sex + edging for each point in the spread
Posted pictures on Sup Forums
Spanked with paddle 10x point spread

Things like that. But we're open to new ideas.

be gone probably in a few months, think about it :)

strapon if she wins.
1 day of slavery if not

I'm posting these cuz I have faith in Sup Forums.

for more idea just read the Marquis de Sade masterpiece, the most beautiful ode to perversion

Patriots win, your wife has to let you per in her butt.

Patriots accused of cheating after winning, you have to let her bite off one of your testes

Eagles win, she gets to rip off a fingernail/toenail of her choosing, roll it up, jam it in your sinkhole and peg you until you cum it out

Simple, effective, headed in the right direction.

>Marquis de Sade masterpiece

Never heard of it, but just downloaded.

gimme them bets

kiss each other. also post phtoo from your fatty wife.

Vibrating buttplug and go to the store, goes both ways. Let a Sup Forums tardy make sexual demands of the loser. Me and my wife could be up to the challenge.
Danvdrak @gmail.co

>Marquis de Sade
this is like a 16 year old discovered sex.

If you win you get a fmf threesome where the other girl gets a strap on to do your wife.

If she wins you get an fmf threesome where your wife and the other chick get to take turns pegging you.

>Loser catches a strap on to the ass

Loser has to wear chasity for month.

Loser has to pour hot sauce down urethra/pussy

vibrating buttplug is an interesting idea.

so if she is wearing chastity, what's my alternative to sex.

I could think of options if I'm in chastity.

Both put anal beads up your ass. If the opposing team manages to get a 2 score lead the beads get ripped out.

Loser Goes to random video chat website and takes request...wearing a mask if you want to stay user

do they tide challenge

Delet this
You monster

Houston we are at maximum capability waiting for your move next until true deletion, letting you know, good night