Last night I cheated on my girlfriend. I and the other girl were both super drunk...

Last night I cheated on my girlfriend. I and the other girl were both super drunk. I have no idea how I am supposed to tackle this. What do I do Sup Forumsros?!

Kill yourself you piece of shit

Don't tell your girlfriend, you won't get any respect or be seen as a good guy for telling her.
Try to move on, unless you cheated on her out of spite.
Live and let live, user.

if you cheat, man up and carry that fucking burden, it's the price you pay faggot

Just tell her man. The guilt will eat you up inside if you don't. Throw yourself at her mercy. If she wants to stay with you, commit to doing whatever you need to in order to make the relationship work.

If not, that's her prerogative, and you deserve it. Remember this pain and don't fuck up next time.

Make sure the other girl wont say anything

user here. I seriously regret it. If i could do it all over i wouldn't do it again

Dont listen to this fag

This shit is for soyboys and sensifags.

Don't tell her. The guilt will go away after awhile, and just try not to do anything to hurt your girlfriend. Even if the relationship doesn't work out, doesn't mean you need to ruin her trust or make her resent you.

Bad advice, you can try and white knight it OP, but it'll just backfire in your face.

Don't tell her

Nothing comes good to honest men

Karma doesn't exist. Just make sure to tie up loose ends.

>calls other poster a "soyboy"
>proceeds to describe what is the most cowardly possible move for OP to make.

I am very confident that the other girl won't open her mouth.

It's already been to long if you haven't told her already. You already made a decision by doing nothing. By now just wait and don't say shit

Brb gonna cheat on my girl and see how I can help you op

Go to church and confess

Problem is, even if i were to tell her, she isn't home atm. And i wouldn't call her to tell her. I owe her more than that

/thread

>implying that it takes bravery to tell a girl you cheated on her
You need to rethink your values, faggot.

Passive aggressive. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry I cheated, please forgive me!" *whelp, I'm at peace with my decision, now the ball is in her court.

Just whack. Learn from your mistake and don't do it again. Also don't give her an STD you fucking fuck

don't tell her you retard, forget about it

if you tell her your screwed, she will cheat on you to get back at you

Don't fret OP. You'll find love in county once you're locked up for raping a drunk girl lol

You can't fuck drunk girls anymore unless you're 110% retarded. You dumb shit.

I don't think telling her is brave. It's just the right thing to do. It's par for the course. Not telling her is cowardly though. Scared little boy is going to trap himself and his woman in a shitty relationship for years.

OP here
This is my girl and man I regret this so much :(

yes that is totally me

You wouldnt have done it if you didnt want to, drunk or not you must not truly love your girl

Well OP, it completely depends on what you want.

Want the best odds for your relationship to stay strong? Don't tell her. The only reason why you would tell your gf is if this other girl is going to rat you out, then you're better served fessing up before she does that.

Feel principled and want to do the noble thing? Fess up and tell your gf what exactly happened. Low odds for this to work in your favor, but the sooner you do it the more it'll feel like an "honest mistake." The longer you wait to come out with it? The less she'll believe it was the alcohol's fault.

Those are your two main options.

Your other option is to get with the drunk girl. I mean you two already fucked.

OP here
This is my girl and man i regret this so much :(

I cheated on my GF two years ago when we were long distance and I wasn't even sure about us. I had sex with literally the girl next door while we were both drunk. I did it twice. The second time we were both sober.

Both times, the sex wasn't as great as the sex I have with my GF and I also realized I'm more attracted to my GF.

I also fooled around with another girl (hj/bj/finger/squirt) and that shit was rad. More attractive body than my gf but less attractive face.

Anyway, I eventually got my shit together and realized I did want to stay with my GF long term. I stopped doing all that shit and started being a better boyfriend.

I felt really guilty for a few months but eventually it went away.

Two years later and I feel totally fine now. I'm a great boyfriend to her and haven't done anything like that since.

She still doesn't know and if she did she'd probably wouldn't leave.

Not telling is the smart thing to do if you want to save the relationship. Not saying that cheating a good thing to do, but confessing will not change what happened and will not help the relationship. She will hold it over you forever. Not sure confessing is "brave", but I suppose if you aren't the type that can live with secrets, then go ahead and confess. I'd say it is better to feel guilt, live, and learn.

Telling her is selfish. You're essentially just unloading the burden onto her and damaging her mentally. You need to man up and accept the burden.

You need to make a decision to leave or stay. If you feel like it could happen again then let her go. If you truly learned your lesson then stay.

If you decide to leave you need to dump her in a way that shows the fault is on you, without telling her about the cheating. For example if she wants children one day tell her you aren't compatible because you hate children. Or tell her you have trust and commitment issues and you need to go to counseling and it's not fair for her to date you.

Listen up nigger
Monogamy is a pos scam the media pushed on us for decades to keep values and morals important in America but things are different now and here's the brutal reality.
There's 7 billion people on this planet and if you can go 50 years with the same person only cheating 1-3 times you should receive the gold medal of monogamy. Temptation is everywhere and monogamy is dying.

Dubs speaks truth