Ariel Pink

Rumor has it Ezra Marcus' hit piece is coming out next week.

After Ariel's disgusting behavior this week, I think this will be the one that ends his career for good.

Bye Ariel! You said you were getting bored of making music/promoting it anyways ;)

im glad this sexist white ass hole is gonna get his life cooked

what a total douche he is

>but I did not apologize

What a piece of shit lol

what did he do

He assaulted and groped his GF on stage as a "joke"

what's her side of this

she said she didn't care, and said that the only reason she looked nervous was because she hadn't performed with him often

that is, if the post was actually her

do y'all incite these witch hunts to impress women in hopes of getting laid y/n

>Ezra Marcus
literally who

To be fair, even if she was "okay" with it. It still doesn't make it right to do. Violence against women isn't funny and shouldn't be played as a joke.

don't you ever get bored of yourself

what was violent about it
and yes, if she was fine with it then there's no problem

I'm sorry if my opinion looks crazy on Sup Forums but this is how most normal people think in the real world.

If she was ok with it than chill the fuck out and stop speaking for women, they have their own voice and don't need your savior complex

>implying I'm a man

If she's okay with it then it is okay. Don't try to censor two people that are okay with something between them just because you don't want them doing it. Don't be an asshole.

that's exactly what i'm implying

pls b my gf im so fucking lonely

I can't tell anymore if you faggots are larping as SJWs or are genuinely pic related

Nah this is straight up LARPing

you don't want to date that

Only on Sup Forums, you get called out as a LARPer for thinking violence against women is not funny.

"WHEN WOMEN SPEAK. BELIEVE THEM"

charlotte: he did nothing wrong, its fucked up youre saying he did

"LIAR!!!"

can someone post the OG image with the caption pls thanks

that guy probably fucks more bitches than u im roflmaoing at ur life

If he wasn't a manlet, no one would care.

>violence
Literally where in this story

did you just assume it's gender???

>your boyfriend touches you
>you're ok with it
>suddenly a random person comes and tells your boyfriend that he's being a white sexist asshole for being violent towards you

Extremism is bad, friend.

this

irl I would laugh at you.

>white*

fixed that for you

not gonna happen. Even if he literally sexually assaulted someone, whats gonna happen? he simply has too many fans that could care less about that shit

>implying that anyone trying to ruin Ariel has even heard his songs

High quality bait in here

John Maus hangs out with Ariel Pink and Sam Hyde...hmmm....he wont denounce either....interesting

Should this man really be employee as a professor?

I don't like the way you're framing this incident.

>IT'S ABOUT STANDING FOR WOMEN
Why is this a womanly issue?
>He groped his girlfriend, even though she was cool with it, he said Madonna was out-of-touch and that Grimes needs to calm the fuck the down, which OBVIOUSLY equates to him being pro-rape, pro-denying women from the workplace and pro-silencing women, respectively.
No it doesn't. He's just a silly performer, and an unguarded critic of the people he doesn't particularly like.
>IN THE REAL WORLD, YOU WOULD BE LAUGHED AT FOR SAYING THIS. NORMAL PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE INSANE. WHY DO I EVEN GO ON THIS WEBSITE? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE. PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME OTHER PLACES, BUT NOT ON Sup Forums.

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

Sup Forums is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of retarded gg bullshit and boring SJW witch hunts, leading kids to believe that being a "SJW" is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"user is a SJW"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing with autistic youtubers like internetaristocrat.

"user is a cuck"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2017. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a copy of Mein Kampf, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the SJW, assface.

nobody cares

nobodys going to read that shit

*cough* sweetie, don't say things like this on the internet.. mommy needs her wine now, ok? it's mommy's free time. i think you need to go back to bed, honey. ok?

The Ducktails one I got. This one, not so much.

Youre my mom? I dont get it

Lol the funny thing is if this woman had been kicking Ariel Pink in the balls on stage, they'd say it was his fetish

honey, stop. mommy will explain tomorrow, OK? go to bed, mommy has a headache

what does his race have to do with anything

If SHE said it was his fetish, then yeah i would belive it. Now stop fucking LARPing for (You)s and get a job

what does this matter? How would you ruin him if his fans keep buying his records?

because user believes only white people can rape

holy shit the balls on this guy

Ok I get it now, youre pretending. Now I'm pretending I'm your dad.Go to your room honey. This is fun

/thread

yup

he has obviously either poisoned her mind, or hacked her account and that's ariel posting

>(((Ezra Marcus)))

all maus said was that the people he worked with on the show seemed nice and he wasn't aware of any controversy related to them

he then spent a good chunk of the interview explaining how deeply abhorrent he finds nazism

Ariel is definitely behind this. Probably told her he will break up with her if she didnt defend him

b a i t

dodnt read

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>BDSM is now illegal sexist and racist
Tumblr isn't the real world.

this

just look at the typos. she was probably in fear of her life..

victims often defend their abusers, you can't win go-guys.

/thread /hitpiece /pitchfork response

why is her image wint?

this

thats a woman under the control of whote supremacy. it probably wasnt even her who wrote it. ariel has acquired full control of all her social media

the guys a total douche bag

you guys are maniacs

rape and sex abuse is funny XD. its ok cause im a woman XD

ariel's dating dril

Shes under his thumb. Everything she says should be taken with a grain of salt

samefag

hey douche nugget

sexual assualt is not your little meme to throw around at whim

every woman on earth is a survivor of sexual assualt. this isnt some isolated little thing its wide spread

rape culture will only stop if we firmly destroy bigots and sexism

Anyone read the p4k article?

>mutual and consensual roughousing in front of a large audience is "rape"

i'm pretty convinced by this point that you're an undercover ariel diehard trying to make his detractors look even crazier than they actually are

73 replies, 24 posters

I wish, I'm not that good.

but he straight up DIDNT DO SHIT

>he's the victim actually
poor girl, totally brainwashed :/

he promoted rape culture by putting a woman in a compromising position with an audience

this isnt rocket science ass hat. you're either an ally or alloy in the cog of white male violence against women

this. peg the patriarchy!

>people actually replying to this obvious LARP bati

yeah and women dont get a free pass on being shitty to women and sex assault victims. women can also be slut shamers, victim blamers, or "boys will be boys-ers" and have internalize misogynist ideologies...

user is a sjw

TUMBLR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

apologize right now aerial or me and my jew friends are writing hit pieces!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

> WHITE male violence against women
this. you cant kill your enemy until you properly target it

remember when leftists were funny, down-to-earth, and socially aware?

theyre one of the only sound minded people in the thread. its fucking sad that misogyny and bigotry is the norm here and any normal idea of respect and social equality is seen as bait or av faker

uhh.. mustve been before the internet

i'm not

>they still think it's not their fault for desensitizing young people

>every woman on earth is a survivor of sexual assault
>sane

You're either genuinely brainwashed or Th-they were?

maybe 20 years ago when bill hicks was still alive but no where near today

Maybe a century or so ago when leftist meant classical liberal.

something that's funny is something you haven't heard before

why are leftists so far behind culturally? why don't they realize how fast things evolve in the late 2010s? why are they so unlikable and why do they speak like robots? why do they think they have numerical superiority? why do they think trump is not their fault? why do they unironically think girls are attracted to white-knighting or minorities want creepy white people speaking for them?

it's all so fucking weird anons

huh? even if youre trying to imply I'm underage, this is the internet and I can watch Bill hicks or whoever else whenever I want