Just saw ep. 4, i got the "twist" in the first 10 minutes. The feels tho

Just saw ep. 4, i got the "twist" in the first 10 minutes. The feels tho

stopped watching after 10 minutes because it got boring

You're missing out man, it was a great episode. Made me legit tear up.

literally the reason why chinese cartoons are so popular

Twist? What twist?

It was a cute little love story but the concept was literally stolen from pic related

they're in google drive heaven and the white chick is in a coma

Hmm, haven't read (or even heard of) that particular novel

Why she changes her mind in the end? She seemed really determinate to die for real.

People don't change their minds in the middle of an emotional argument.

But it's no secret: you get it during the first 10 minutes (you just wonder if one of them is already deada man/a little girl). That episode isn't about a twist.

>san junipero episode
>girlfriend in a coma starts playing

>yeah just forget about all that shit i said early about how i want to stand with the decision made by my husband and how this is not real and everyone here will eventually become an edgy BDSM trope because it won't feel nothing anymore. YAYYY PARTY XD

She didn't change her mind. She didn't have a chip on her head when she was euthanized. San Junipero created a new Kelly to keep Yorkie company in her "heaven"

i never thought this. this could be real

Nah, they showed the other side of her head when she died, so we didn't see it. Probably to keep the suspense until she shows up in the last moment. But why would they show two chips at the end, if one is not her?

Except they literally put her mind tube in the mind tube machine.

Nice theory but no.

They both died for real, what are you talking about? Those copies are just digital simulations of their brains.

This. Both of them are just digital approximations of the real people.

So it was based on a true story.

Season 3 was so shit.

S1 and S2 were also shit, but there was at least one good one per season. This season was all duds.

>feels

Fag.

>you're just an organic approximation of the real you which existed 0.0000000000001 nanoseconds ago

me on the left

that episode was so shit

it didnt feel like i was watching black mirror (i actually had to double check)

i watched the whole thing expecting that classic dark twist that you watch black mirror for but no

its some generic lesbian softcore with sci fi elements shoehorned into it

its like netflix picked it up and thought "right how to fill up our fucking diversity quotas"

Luke cage is basically BLM the tv show and it evidently only being shown now bc of all the stupid controversy but you know what? i could tolerate that, because its only marvel and its only american.

but black mirror? fucking kikes, seriously fuck netflix

Organic brains sort of 'monkey bar', meaning they hold on to consciousness as they continue to move forward, remake/repair themselves. You never lose everything you are at once.

You had me until antisemitism, you really shouldn't criticize anyone because of their religion, especially the Jews because they have been through so much. Not cool.

She wasn't "determinate" or determined to die. She said herself she didn't believe that her daughter and husband were anywhere (eg: heaven). She had to decide if she wanted to try to find her daughter and husband in a place she didn't believe existed and which there is no evidence of, or live forever as a hot, 20 something partier and have all the booze and sex she could want.

sorry pal im from Sup Forums

>Luke cage is basically BLM
Can this meme die. We get it, you don't like black people. The character was created in the 70s well before the modern civil rights movement.

It's okay just understand that on Sup Forums we try to be more respectful about other people's cultures and religions.

Yeah but she wanted to die anyway, because she wanted to respect her husband and daughter decision and she couldn't live an eternity of fun and party after 50 years of real and true joy, sadness, tears and blood. Then she slams herself with her car and for some reason she changes her mind. This isn't good writing.

She still died, you realize that right? The copies in the simulation are just copies. Her actual brain was still shutting down and dying after the copy was made. She did die.

why is she so perfect bros

Besides the girl acted white rather than black. She looked mixed and likely grew up in a white suburban neighborhood. There was no hoodness in her, only the old granny version had some of that blackness personality that did bother me because it didn't fit with the younger version.

She could still decide to die at 100% without her mind uploaded in the cloud. She wanted to do that and the reason she doesn't at the end are weak and just a cheap way to make an happy ending, that's what i'm saying.

None of those are attractive except for the top left. The one where she hides her face with glasses. I don't understand why this plain faced cunt gets so much praise.

Blonde detective woman was much cuter in ep 6.

I know it's hard for most people on this site to understand, but all black people don't act like ghetto/hood trash. It's similar to how all white people aren't rednecks.

Her 2002 attire was utterly shit, just like the year t b h

listen, nothing was taken away from her body. She was %100. They didn't take actual cells from her brain out.
They could copy a living persons mind and have the digital version in the simulation while the meat body is still living in the real world, but that would cause problems.

Ok, i don't think it worked that way but let's say i'm fine with this because this is not the point. They can digitalize you only if you want to, and she didn't wanted it but she decided that she wanted to, fucking all her coherence and talks up

This stupid shit here is going to end up the new "Somerset was the killer all along" meme.