Smoking on some High CBD zero thc cannabis

Smoking on some High CBD zero thc cannabis
AMA

>pic related
Therapy tea strain

how u feel ?

Alright. Less on edge for sure. There is no noticeable high. Except the first time I used it. Almost like a body stone when i smoke first thing in the AM.

You can smike it 24/7 but you eont feel any real effect from it, the downside is that the leaves taste very bad. I'd recommen this for drinken tea in the morning and the whole evening

WHY

To be honest, I don't remember what smoking top shelf tasted like. I quit for sometime before trying cbd. It is harsh but it taste like how i remember. This stuff does smell mid shelf for sure. fruity and piney.

You feel calm/relaxed at all?

Bad trip of THC based cannabis. Everytime i smoke now i get paranoid. Gonna experiment with hight thc ratios eventually but for now gonna stick with cbd to work my way back. Ill never go back to high thc strains. maybe 2:1 cbd to thc but thats about it.

Yes and no. I have general anxiety disorder. I feel this has taken the edge of the usual anxiety thats in the background but its certainly not couch lock. Then again, I only smoke 1/6th of a gram at a time (30 mg of CBD or so a session)

How much does you cbd weed cost

why would you smoke zero thc weed..... literally taking in carcinogens for no profit.

>bad trip
>weed

kek, you candy ass roody poo

15 dollars a gram. buylegalmeds.com

I know it's pricey for some mids looking cbd but you have to understand the context. Zero thc with this high of a cbd percent is rare. Especially in a illegal state. I'll take what I can get.

It was either this or cigarettes. The CBD seems to be helping with my anxiety. Though this experiment still has a few weeks more to go before I can really come to any conclusions. I will say this. I may switch to some cbd slabs and vape if this doesn't work out. Cause the smoke is not really enjoyable for what I am getting out of it.

this
you are a fruit, OP

Understandable. A lot of people look at me funny when I say this. I used to love weed before things went horribly wrong. It changed my life forever. Both for bad and good. I had bad trips before but got over them. Unfortunately I developed an anxiety/phobia of going crazy after a seriously bad trip. Now everytime I get high I flip my shit thinking Im gonna hear voices at any time.

see

Uh im paying 6,5€ for weed from the netherlands

must be nice, man. Smoke a fat one for us texans who aren't as fortunate.

I will i promise

Had something similar happen to me. I got over it by getting high as shit by myself and reassuring myself over and over and over again on the "come up" that it was just weed and I'd be fine. Not that this is going to help you, just sharing how I got over that shit. Don't pay for that fucking bullshit though, just grow it yourself.

Jesus fuck drug addicts will go to any length

0/10

I believe it. I think that there is a bad medium. Where you are half high and half sober and the sober part is fighting for control. Unfortunately I tried this before and it made things worse and went on the get derealization and depersonalization as a result.

I mean you do you, OP.
I assume you know I bear you no ill will when insulting you over a taiwanese finger painting forum.
But honestly I never understood people who have "bad trips" with weed. Sure you can get manic, paranoid, sweaty and dizzy but it's all part of the fun. Then again I usually enjoy overdosing with other produxts so the problem might be on my side.

Anxiety sufferers are a desperate bunch, my friend. We are willing to try anything once if it give us a chance to get our lives back.

It's all good. It's funny. I used to say that same thing. My younger brother told me how he couldn't smoke weed cause he'd trip balls and I was always like "bro it's just weed" but it's not till you go through it that you understand. THC is a hallucinogenic and needs to be respected as such.

smoke a fat one for me, brother and tell the spirit realm that I'm a comin back soon.

Oh man believe me, I know.
Been smoking for 11 years or so, vaping more recently (which definitely reveals a lot more the psychedelic side of weed), and I've been through severe episodes of derealisation. Somehow I've never felt it that way, most likely because when confronted with psychs, I immediately give in and let the drug carry me instead of resisting.

see

My ego is pretty strong. It's always wanting control. Something I am working on. In a way, when i first started smoking this cbd I was freaking out thinking I was gonna get high but allowed the drug to do it's thing and everything was fine. I will eventually work my way back up to thc but I will never go back to high thc weed again. I'll aim for like 18% cbd and 5%thc

bro just get some CBD oil and some hemp oil and some empty capsules and eat the stuff... you will DEFINITELY get benefits,,, at the moment you are just burning dead dried plant matter for no reason

I will, brother. Don't rush it.
Also if you can, try CBD oil. A few drops under the tongue before a smoke session or going to bed does wonders to relax and fight anxiety. Mixing CBD and THC strains also works but as you said the taste isn't great and can ruin a good kush.

Sorry for being mean about your bad trip on weed, i understand that weed is a psychedelic and can trigger psychosis. Honestly get on the CBD oil bro

I'm gonna try a few different options. If none of these work i'll switch to pills.

I'll see what's up. Appreciate it.

it's all good man. I'm gonna play with a few option but cbd oil is definitely an option for me.

>ego is pretty strong
iktf, and losing some of it (hopefully not all of it) can be hard. I know it was for me, but as soon as the existential crisis washes away, you'll be able to stomach stuff that would drive other people to murder-rape-suicide.
it's not mandatory either, but holding on too much to ego can fuck you up when smoking very "brainy" buds. I'd recommend trying to go for indica strains in the future.

Yea, when i move to a legal state ill have more options to do that. Unfortunately in texas cartel weed and sour diesel is my only option outside of CBD. I'll get back to where I was with weed sooner or later. baby steps.

Also don't feel like it's an obligation. It's still a drug and sober life can be good too.
Man I'm actually happy to be able to have a conversation about that with you. I hope you have a good life and you spread that good around you.

I've been sober for 3 years now. it's time to get back. I learned from it but I've learned balance now. I didn't have that before which I think contributed to the anxiety. You brother. I'll see you in the ether.

CBD kills cancer cells

no it doesn't, half of Sup Forums uses it and this place is as much cancer now as it ever has been

Kek touche

Gna go smoke up some dank nugs in your honour OP. God speed on the path back to TH-Cs-alvation.

Much appreciated. I never truly left, brother. See you in the ether.

Alright guys. OP is out! Thanks for the discussions. Smoke a fat one for our brothers who can no longer partake of the divine. I'll see you all some day in the ether.

xx