Ask a bored diagnosed schizophrenic anything

Ask a bored diagnosed schizophrenic anything

schitzo here im having a bad night what do you do to cope?

Does your inner voice tell you jokes?

I'm medicated now, my last psychosis lies three years behind me, and I'm doing rather fine. Drinking lots of coffee to keep me awake cause the meds make me sleepy. Trying to uphold a daily structure, which for me means going to work, and in a year even back to university.

It told me jokes but more like big abstract ones, how like whole life was basically one.
Now medicated, I still can hear my inner voice speaking to me, although it's more distant and faint. I hold conversations with it though, especially when going to bed or when lying down for a nap, it's like talking to a higher being in my mind, not sure if my higher self or a god or whatever, I don't really care but it gives me a sense of constant pleasant company. It has a sense of humor, but not like straight "stand up comedian jokes humor".

What was the first, earlier on signs that something wasn't quite right?

Plz respond

Prodromal symptoms were depression. To cope with depression I started smoking massive amounts of weed which of course didn't help the case. Whenever toking up alone I would feel the urge to utter the words "I'm immortal, I'm immortal, I'm immortal". This didn't strike me as odd at the time, but in hindsight it certainly does.

Then depression became worse and I didn't show up regularly to uni or my part time job anymore, just smoked weed and then started doing mindfulness meditation all the time, to combat depression (which can also trigger psychosis).

how big is yer peen?

this

Also I might add, that I was the weird kid my whole life. Didn't pay too much attention at school and didn't work too much for it, but got good grades anyways. Was kind of a loner but had my close circle of friends. All in all I was just a little bit off my whole life and never really did quite fit in.

Was there ever any visual oddities or odd sensations? Just curious as to exactly what your experience was like when you first had it get bad.
I'm wondering if one can tell they're slipping before it happens

I always get delusional first, way before visual oddities or odd sensations come into play. Well odd sensation would be that I'm immortal and the chosen one, here to save the world. Then I start to hear a thought voice that I attribute to a higher being that reinforces that sensation.

Then hallucinations and delusions of reference and delusions of grandeur.
I experienced it as mystical adventure, or profound spiritual experience, or like dropping too much acid.

So it starts with me living out the old saviour myth, hearing telepathic divine voices telling me I'm the chosen one to save humankind, then goes on with the world having messages for me, everything starts to become unreal and everything is related to me, reality starts to break down and it feels like being the main character in my own virtual reality computer game.

People on tv would discuss how my day was, songs on the radio would be about my personal feelings and thoughts, graffities on the walls pointed me into the right direction to walk, clouds stones trees birds everything spoke to me to quide me on this mystical quest to awaken as new formed human to something more, to awaken whole reality to something more real.

Then it became even more abstract, but those parts are hard to translate into words, as they describe things beyond the realm of ordinary reason and understanding. I perceived them as divine happenings beyond the realms of earth, and it would result in me performing strange symbolic rituals.

Many paradoxical truths, abstract ones and very concrete ones were revealed to me back then, but I can't remember all of them. It felt like being in contact with the divine. In a very strange clusterfucky way though.

ask your mom

How can u be that dumb to trust occidental point of view about this disease ?
Do u know u are listening to the devil for medication ? They put it in u, and u trust them to put it out ahahahahaha

Well shit... you aren't in burgerland are you?
How does one exactly get help with this sort of problem?
Basically get worse and worse until they have a major fucking episode and get locked up for a bit?

can i test my image dumping program in your shit thread?
btw "schizo" is a disputed label in shrinkology nowadays, you dont have to let jews apply labels to you so easily

>they put it in you
No they just clumsily label things

If you think it's not on purpose, u are a fool

How long have you known you were schizo?
was it from an early age or did it set in later?
if it did set in later what was it like?

Now medicated and looking back at it, it was incredibly exhausting for both mind and body, and it took years to recover from it. I had to drop out of uni and work for years and get on disability. It put my life on hold for some years. It opened up new perspectives and a new view on the world, but for a heavy price.

I take the medication because if I don't (I tried living off it and got psychotic again few months after it) I can't live the life I want to. I couldn't go back to uni and I couldn't be a functioning member of society. No one forces me to take the meds, actually my psychiatrist tried to get me off them, but I switched to another psych because I partially blame him for my second psychosis.

Ah and I don't just see it as chemical imbalance in my brain and nothing more, I see the spiritual sides of things too, but I also think it's important that I take my meds.

Problem with schizo is that if you have it, chances are high you don't think you have a problem and don't seek out help. So yeah, basically what you say.

Since 2009 when my first psychosis struck.
Set in when I was 24. Yes I'm this old and still lurk Sup Forums, this is what schizo does to you.
>pic related

Shit sucks. What if somebody has small, but frequent and worsening episodes of It? Does that ever happen? After a point I'm sure in some cases they know something is wrong

Nop, taking ur med make u lazy about finding how to cure this mentaly problem.
And if ur dreams is to be a fonctionnal member of this 2018 society, u are dumb.
Gtfo of this shit. Start living in ur own word, don't go with occidental, cause it's gonna be harder for u in the time.

>I experienced it as mystical adventure, or profound spiritual experience, or like dropping too much acid.

First time I took acid (300ug), at the peak of the experience I said to myself "Huh, so this is what a schizophrenic feels like". I had no idea, the thought just came to me. So, I guess I wasn't very wrong, was I?

Well there certainly is chronic psychosis, where one is just trapped in ones delusion and is convinced of it for years or decades without getting help or refusing any help for it. There could also be the case where psychosis resides naturally after a time, and then one knows that something is up and one would get help for it, but usually, untreated without meds, this shit doesn't get better, so the former case is occurring much more often.

Yeah, taking high dosis of acid mimics the schizophrenic experience to a degree. Just imagine it like being on the peak for months without any way to come down from it and you kinda have an idea of what I've been through, twice.

I feel like many western issues will be irrelevant very soon and as as such it's not worth investing too much thought into things like this. Obviously that doesn't apply to things like introspection and knowing your own psyche, that certainly is a productive way to spend this time.

What if one is convinced they're speaking to and connected to demons?
And genuinely believes it, has no real reason to distrust this, although logically they know this makes no sense and is a red flag?
And while the whole time they know it isn't real, they can't stop believing it, and conversing with said demon?
And for years and years it continues and gets worse. The whole time, still logically knowing it's not real. But yet can't get away from this delusion, can't seperate from it.
To the point where it's beginning to interfere with everyday life.

Well you are right about that, western issues are soon irrevelent. But remember, everyone in the western society is ur enemy, so be carefull, cause with ur problems, it can be very hard to support this.

What are you talking about user, I just have a mood disorder. Schizo means multiple personalities right?

Seriously though there are still decent people out there if you know how to spot them. The others are just indoctrinated for lack of a better term. You can't trust them with some things, sure, but you can't really blame them. The jews calling the shots on the other hand are a whole nother story

Today I found the paradoxical nature of my desire for intimacy amusing. Most of my jokes are along those lines, you laugh because it's easier