I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me...

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0i3tikjbc
m.imgur.com/a/rHASF
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a weird looking little man. Ill bet he was under 5'6"

>wmaf problems

Inly white gammas n omegas do this
Least beta n alpha can go black white or latin an get a normie son

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0i3tikjbc

5'9"

This os why u dont wamna bang short races cuz u knock em up ur payin for a manlet for 18yrs

Confirmed manlet. I'll bet being a short had more to do with his obvious mental breakdown than having parents who didn't care about him.

tits or gtfo

m.imgur.com/a/rHASF
Might be on to something

That's why you fuck them in their country and go back to yours. You're only on the hook if you bring her back home with you.

It's not even that short my dude. 5'9" is pretty average.

I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them.

ye u doin fine lockin up da crak ass nigga rn a manle be no good

>5'9" is pretty average.
Quit playin' yo.

Such an insufferable loser and unrecoverable virgin that he killed himself.

LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

I think perhaps you're missing the fact that he was genuinely insane.

>Alleged Santa Barbara shooting suspect and professional driver Elliot Rodger caught on film during his final moments of life after allegedly shooting 7 women who "suffered retribution for not taking [my virginity] from me"
The alleged shooter allegedly drove a BMW allegedly and allegedly drove into the sunset allegedly while the media allegedly blamed guns and videogames for Rodger's alleged inability to "get laid by a pure maiden like my waifu" said Santa Barbera police allegedly today. Rodger was noted by others as not being a "supreme gentleman" as he claimed in his manifesto, rather describing the suspect as being a "real human bean" and by others as "a real hero". Authorities have yet to release any information regarding the status of Rodger's virginity before his passing, although it is believed by many that he "died as pure as the waifu he dreamed of in Valhalla", even though the suspect was believed to be high on a new drug called "Euphoria" by California State officials.

His mom cared about him

Sorry, you have to leave, niggers aren't allowed to be on this website yet.

Dude I'm whiter than you probably and I'm 6'5" are you trying to say that only blacks can be tall?

sick

>Whiter than me
Europoor?

Clearly not enough to set him straight as a child so he doesn't murder people as an adult for not being attractive to any females.

Again, he was insane.
Bonkers, mentally out to lunch.
Emotionally driving only three wheels dude.
One card short of a full deck, mate.
A few crucial marbles short, buddy.
He was in short, totally out to lunch.

>I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.
nudes?

He never even got laid what makes you think he got nudes?

r u a nigger? Serious question

Go to bed tiny this is an adult conversation.

he is kinda hot... be kind hot dogy style him saying hes better then me... and for once its not my dad

Im 189cm... just get the fuck of here, slave.

Cheers lad

The reason he wasn't able to get laid is because he was shorter than 6'2, skinny and didn't have blue eyes and light hair.

idk id let him go to town on me

Because you're a faggot

better then being a basic bitch...

If he hadn't styled his hair like the fucking Wolverine maybe women would have had feelings for him other than disgust.

"I can't compete on an even playing field so I am going to cheat and kill everybody. Waaaaaaahhhh!" What do you want us to do? Spoon feed you how to make a life for yourself? Fuck off.

He's dead user, also he was insane.

this is why i cant have anything nice in my-life!

I guess you're a failure then..since you're here

Girls like wolverine

thats because girls have gashes that need to be reopened....

Man, you need to put your life's enjoyment in other places that at the mercy of dead nutters.

sauce on pic related pls

He also had a small cock.
Sad.

oh, would you love me?

I don't know you dude

School shooting imminent

Silly Satan, he's been dead for a long time.

but you can!!! get to know me!!!

Dude, I'm text on a screen - go into real life and hang out with real people.
Just be yourself - make mistakes, that's how we learn, flex those social muscles.
You'll be invincible.

Wow wasn't hard to get u guys going

:-( i should give up and just fill my pockets with rocks and walk out into the deep blue... or do a tide pod challenge

kek

Shh, Elliot, you're dead.
No, you should fill your pockets with nothing and go out and talk to people, more importantly, listen to people.
Take an interest dude!

why cant i talk with you?!? you understand me

We ARE talking.
Well, writing, but you get my point.
I'm just saying, I'm limited company, I'm text on a screen in a rather grotty online forum.
I suppose I'm good for a chat and trying to flex those social muscles, despite the fact that more than half the skills required for such things aren't used when there's no actual meeting happening, no visual cues, no tone of voice etc.
We can cover abstracts, but emotional connections will be tentative.

i bet your fav color is blue or green oh oh or black?

Why did Elliot not lift, roid, or get plastic surgery?

He knew about lookism, he knew what he had to do, but he chose to just whine about it and shoot up schools. I don't understand it at all.

Wait so hold the fuck up. If this was all over some pussy, then why did he murder? That’s nonsensical. Why not rape? Or at least rape murder? Murder rape molestation fondle burglarize.

I don't really have a favorite colour.
He was a nutter dude. insane, mad as a bag of cats.

Exactly what I said

He could’ve at least raped him some premium ass before kicking buckets

why do you talk so badly about him he was a romantic ?

Again, insane.
I don't talk badly about him, I just point out the fact that he wasn't firing on all cylinders.

Faggot
He had a tiny penis.

He coined the "this is troubling" meme.

>5'9" is pretty average.
In munchkin land yeah

If you're not dutch or danish, yeah, 5'9 is a good hight.
This meme is getting tired dude.

Then why didn't she teach him to be himself and crush mad puss?

You said out to lunch twice, disregarding your whole post.

HAHAHAHA
Keep crying manlet

she could have been dancing, speaking in semaphore, painted him a picture and nothing would have helped, he was insane man.

>cm
Use real measurements. Inches and feet. Or go back to your pretend country, there are americans here doing america stuff.

Fucking midget.

That's sensible

he would have loved me, unlike you who hates me and wont even tell me your fav color!

Are you playing your love games?

You guys are bonkers.

I know he loves me because if he didn't whats the point to life, should just end it

The supreme gentleman would never lower himself to rape.

yes, only white people, nigger.

Wanna drink baileys and do watercolors?

someone needs to make this into an anime

Nutter.
Hey! I've got an idea.
meet
You have something in common, you have a chat and be friends.

really? can we? like a date?

Nah, now I see what he sees in you.

Do you love me? Could you learn to love me?

Only if is coming too

are both me

You've lied to me. Our 3-way watercolor and baileys evening is cancelled. :(

but why cant you just love me :-(

You're both lovely, now get undressed and lube down for fun times.

>Elliot Rodger's manifesto is now copypasta
Fucking normalniggers ruin everything.

if only

Supreme Gentleman vs Gentleman Supreme

I unironically believe that he could have been a great politician if his prue autism was focussed in that direction. He just couldn't even fathom the concept of him being wrong or what feelings are.

You post is so I can't even.

The top and middle are clearly altered. 6'3" as the cutoff for manlet? You are retarded

>even girls are now this tall

Yeah, mostly ogres

>You post is so I can't even.
Why do you speak about him in the past tense?