dada

Hot

>B-but I'm only eight years old, daddy!

Hi mom!

I sucked my dads dick when I was 5

Nice

my dad said i got too old for him :-(

Sometimes life gives us lemons huh?

Would love his glans on my prostate, massaging out my precum. Then I'd ask daddy for permission to cum.

My uncle fucked me from 8 to 16. He died though :(

yeah :-(
your dumb you never ask your father that he will let you if your ready...

i got too old at 12

Cock feels so amazing when you're little

is there a video of pic related?

A good daddy knows how to make his boy cum :)

months

I miss my youth...

Now it's your turn for the young boy ass

From roughly 8 to 13 we used to fuck each other with my cousin. Well most of the time I pretended to be too much exhausted to fuck him so I ended up with a dick in my ass and I loved that.

Once when we were around 11 my uncle caught us and later he told me that if I agreed he could show me how real man fucks. And then he started to tear up my ass for 2 years.

Then my parents and I moved too far away and he eventually died in a car crash 3 years after that. I still miss him and I now I became a real cockwhore. He showed me the way and I would never thank him enough

howdy

It is tempting...

Hi dad. Why aren't you wearing your scoutmaster uniform? You know I like it when you do

It's a fucking fine thing to bury your cock deep in a young, tight asshole.

And the noise can be something else

Stop being a fag dad we talked about talking and eye contact.

What kind of noise?

If they're young and inexperienced, you can can this kind of high pitched moan as you slide it. And when you start fucking them, there's this weird panting noise, like they're about to cry

I used to squeak a lot, I don't remember much except for drycumming constantly to the point i thought i was going to pass out

Ha. How old were you?

I was a cub scout

Oh shit. Awesome. I've never had someone that young (although part part of mer likes the idea - if they were into it)

I was very, very into it.

hawt

How young have you had?

Yeah. Young boys are horny little fuckers

What was it like the first time?

14 - I didn't know at he time, he told me he was older. Should've guessed as he was inexperienced and shy.

Lovely ass though

The first time it slipped in slowly and stretched me, i ended up buckling at the knees. We were doing it doggy, and when I collapsed he picked me up. Then the waves of drycums came, and I started squeaking like a frightened rabbit.

It was great

Yeah, it can be a hell of a shock to the system getting a big dick inside you the first time.

That's why I like them on their back, they can just let go. Plus you get a cute little dick waving around

When you're young (preteen) any cock is huge, and big cocks are massive. I miss that pain/pleasure feeling...

Scared of the consequences. Also how does one even go about meeting a willing boy? How do you hang around kids and not automatically be suspect?

It sure was a shock to the system. I started spasming and slurring my words, talking absolute giberrish, which he said was adorable.

I miss it too. It was a short but fat cock.

i can never understand how many of these posts are ironic

Yeah. You have to go very slow to get it in. But afterward it's mind blowing.

I've been on both ends, but when you're taking it, and you see the look on the face once they're in - in used to get a kick out of that

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

I got a kick out of the look on their faces too. Sometimes I would see what I later found to be love in their eyes. It was intense. I'd give anything to go back.

Especially when they came (and I fucking loved taking a load)

Now you have to be the one giving the look

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

was it any good?

It's intense. I'd give anything to go back to being 8yo again.

ugh

I love you user , I really do.

Green text