Gay guys of Sup Forums how do you feel about fat guys with small dicks?

Gay guys of Sup Forums how do you feel about fat guys with small dicks?

as a bi curious user, its the only tyoe of male i talk to

depends, are you gay? Rich? more details are needed

I'm bisexual. I prefer femboys with small dicks. Fat guys? Nope. If I'm not the fatter less hot guy, no thanks. My guys have to be noticeably hotter than me with a smaller dick. I'm a power top, but when I let him backdoor me, he gotta' be small. Also, he has to be small enough to not gag me when I give him oral.

are you poor maybe live in a double wide?

I'm straight but curious and also very broke

op
kik jayfua

unless you're alpha as fuck NOT INTERESTED

Absolutely love them, am one myself.

>Put them in a uniform and I suck like the dick gives me air

Hell yea

Fuck yes

My first time was with a fat old guy this was when I was 15

Depends tbh, if you're nice and smile from time to time, you wouldn't be able to take my hands off you
Also, how fat are we talking here user

One of my firsts to fuck me was a fat old guy too. I skipped scout meeting and hung out in a public toilet reading the stories on the wall, then we met

Same public toilets and scouts i fucked out scout leader tho did you do anything when you where with them

Im about 245, 6 feet tall

I did with tent buddy, would have loved to be fucked by my leader. Fat old man in a tight uniform, big gentle teddybear.

I whould of tried with my tent buddy too but i was embarrassed about it so i just stick with the old guys

Tent buddy was great. If I was your tend buddy you wouldn't have been embarassed.

Fat doesn't matter to me if they're shaved smooth. Both body hair and crotch hair gone completely.

Meh I prefer older guys more dominant onr of my teachers fucked me too

That sounds great, would cuddle/10. I'm 6 feet and 210 myself while my bf is like 135. Really likes how comfy I feel.

Does size even matter for gays? I mean what's the point, doesn't matter how far it goes up your pooper, does it?

Of cause it does

Aw thanks, im super hairy too like all over

To a degree it does, so it hits the prostate nicely. Also that feel of being full is great.

That's fair, but it would have been fun to have a buddy to have group fun with older guys

Fuck now that just sounds perfect, all I'd ever want. You got any more pics you're willing to share ^^?

Sure

Well that got me hard, would love to hug that and play with the hair gently >:)

Here's another

i honestly prefer them, easier to take up the bum, and i love sucking them off. me in pic btw

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Lovely, you a bottom or top?

Probably more of a bottom

Ah, same but enjoy switching sometimes. Would definitely like to bottom that out in that fat hairy butt of yours. Unluckily though, I'm blonde so not that much hair on my side :v
On topic of butt, any pic of it :P?

Wow, I wish I was that hairy.

Of course

so we all meet up and have a orgy?

Well, somebody's gonna enjoy their personal little teddy bear for sure. Moar pls, lovin it.

I'm down

Fun to cuddle but they gotta be really fucking cute to pass.

Anyone around 43920?

Aw thank you

if they are gay then i think of them as cute cuddly bears to get naked with

you have more pics?

I have this

im gonna jerk it to you.

Wish that was in my mouth

Easier on the colon, so that's a plus.

Anyone near 916/209?

Nuh uh, thank you, looking so dam yummy :D

I forget to tell you what a perfect dick you have

Good.

I hear that a lot.

Any bears or cubs from Serbia, possibly?

>Cub here.

I like 'em. It's nice to ride aa big guy and get all of that cock in you.

Same as a few of you, first guy who fucked my was a fat, hairy older dude. It was pretty fucking nice

Aww, thanks man, first time I actually post it here. Just cause I'm enjoying myself that much right now I guess. And ooh, a sock in the frame. Just getting better and better :v
You have Telegram by any chance?

ha life must suck with such a small dick, why not at least get thin so it becomes a tiny fraction bigger.

Nah, my kik is fd900k altho i probably wont be on till tomorrow

I'm bi and my male FWB is chubby with a 5" cock. I love it. It is big enough to gag on but small enough I can still deep throat it pretty easily.

It also makes anal alot easier.

It also makes me feel way more alpha when I'm fucking his wife and she's thrashing around in a way she doesn't do with him.

5/5

gay guy here

been fucked by both big and small dicks.

small dicks are easy to take inside of you and don't initially hurt as much as the big ones during insertion, but after being fucked for a while the disconfort is really isuportable, like, you have something that keeps poping out and in of your asshole, not on the inside of it. your muscle will keep contracting which shouldn't happen because that's what it hurts.

with a big dick, this almost never happens. the penetration is initially hurting but then you get that feeling of 'fullness' and you'll start to like it. an average/bigger size dick will not play with your asshole, only with the ass which doesn't make your muscle contract thinking you are taking a shit.

in all the cases, average to big dicks are better for anal than small dicks.
regarding oral sex, i don't like sucking small dicks, they make me feel gross and i just can't put something like that in my mouth anymore. i did it before and felt sick because of the thought of it.

i'm 19 cm on my dick which is a bit over the average so maybe that's why. but still, i won't put my mouth over small dicks.

Noted.
Hnnng fuck yes, you're spoiling me at this point.

Jesus fuck, you like like a well trodden hessian carpet

Fuck off to another board fag cancer

Yuck

small dick got flamed

how does it feel to be dominated, micropenis guy?

you look like a fucking gorilla, disgusting

>Gay guys of Sup Forums how do you feel about fat guys with small dicks?
THANKS JUDEN

What the fuck is going on in that thread

Bisexual user here

I'm pretty shallow with men. Only been with men who are 6 ft or taller and are muscular. Penis size isn't that much of a deal but generally would like a guy to be 5-6 inches or bigger.

The small dick part's a bit unfortunate, but not a deal breaker. As for the fat part, the bigger they are, the better. Was trying to hookup with a 500lb dude just yesterday, but things fell through.

What is the biggest you have been with?

My dick

Straight guy here... but if I was getting fucked in the ass I'd want the guy to have a fuckin micro-penis

I only suck or fuck big old dudes. But that includes a fat dick sorry. Go on squirt. Someone will like it

As a straight male, I really don't think about dicks at all. sorry.