This guy tried to roofie a girl on Ice Poseidon's party stream today and ended up sending a guy to the hospital (she...

This guy tried to roofie a girl on Ice Poseidon's party stream today and ended up sending a guy to the hospital (she passed off the drink to him since in the video you see her notice him doing it)

If anyone knows who he is please either post his name on here or more importantly call LAPD and report this piece of shit.

This guy cannot and should not get away with this shit.. Help bring this piece of shit to justice!

CLIP-
oddshot.tv/s/V2jVLH

Better Picture

>personal army request denied

Sorry bud

Not your personal army.

SAGE

>52 KB JPG
>This guy tried to roofie a girl on Ice Poseidon's party stream
Good

Not personal army request...

This is a dangerous person that deserves to be behind bars..

Would you want this guy to actually get away with it next time?

Fuck off cunt

you are preaching to the choir kid

Theres a lot of dangerous people that deserve to be behind bars
and youre one of them

snitches get stitches. aint nobody know nothin.

Report him for what? It looks like plain cola in that glass.. Prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that its not. Pls.

of course we do, cunt

Damn Sup Forums turned into a bunch of fags

says the biggest faggot

You fags need to calm down.

spotted the shitskin faggot religion of peace my ass

photoshop the pic to make him look like a nigger
and i'll consider helping

notice how he takes a fake sip in the end?

and the person who she handed her drink to after that went to hospital and was unresponsive.

clearly something sketchy here..

who gives a fuck

Nobody cares, faggot

People who don't think people who roofie girls should be a part of society but behind bars...

you know, GOOD PEOPLE!

She sees a guy spike her drink, so she gives it to someone else?

i have not heard of any of these names nor do i give a fuck about them or your shitty attention-seeking faggot ways, OP.

I don't think you quite understand that phrase.

are you a nigger?

Actually, the girl roofied a guy. Intentionally.

Nobody else remembers the thread 2 days ago that said "hey Sup Forums you guys are pretty cool dont go to posideons party bla bla"?

I can't be the only one ..

Newfag

10/10 comeback, wow i got roasted nice one
>hurr i was wrong time 2 be an edgy 13yo

delet that picture and I'll agree with you

win some ya lose some

Can we report the girl to the police for intentionally giving a roofie to the guy?

Human-shaped piles of shit, all of them. My one regret is that they aren't ALL dying in hospital beds. Degenerate trash.

Ya fags would care if this happened to yer wife's son

This

>wife's son
Stop being a cuck

What a fag.

I'm 100% behind this

yes let's do that. fucking bitch

>she passed off the drink to him since in the video you see her notice him doing it
What?
What a fucking bitch.

/r/thathappened

oldfag here you cancer desu
>hurr durr you fags because you say people shouldn't do bad
>hurr durr 4chins is evil, expect us

this Sup Forumstard board has never been about evil, it's always been about doing things for teh lulz and because we can, without any strings attached or permission from society.

Now, this guy tried to rape a person for his own good and had nothing to do with you or your 4chinz. you newfags. For teh lulz it would be a showoff of power to find and pinpoint the guy who did it to show the real (imho lost) strength of this Sup Forumstards board (like we did in the past on several occasions: gps location to buried dead girl, terrorist camp by triangulation of pictures, etc, etc).

THIS!

>(like we did in the past on several occasions: gps location to buried dead girl, terrorist camp by triangulation of pictures, etc, etc).

>implying you were around those days...

>oldfag here
No.
>we
No.

>oldfag here
Newfag detected

>terrorist camp by triangulation of pictures
That was Sup Forums you fucking newfag.

This

/thread

this guy is a nigger but I have to agree with him
however, in spirit of what it actually used to be, this
is what old Sup Forums would do

hes a Sup Forumstard

>since in the video you see her notice him doing it
why is no one talking about this? mistype? or did she knowingly give someone poison?

Bumping this

Satan confirms

So she saw this dude put something in her drink and instead of pouring it out and telling someone/calling the cops, she gave it to a third person who ended up in the hospital? Did I get that right? Because if thats how it is, she is a pure evil fucking bitch and the roofieguy is just doing what he is supposed to do he is after all a mudskin and all mudskins are rapists.

So she saw him do it and handed it to another guy? She's as liable as the original guy if she didn't tell the second guy about the first one pouring something in.

You know the two main problems I have with this are

A. He was totally fucking obvious about it, like, she still has it in her hand I mean ffs, how dumb can you fucking get

B. I wouldn't fuck that if she begged for it.

>\thread

Females have a small cranial capacity

Being stupid is not a excuse for being a evil bitch.

she was too busy trying to take a shower on cam for tips, what do you expect?

Well I expect her to not be seen as a victim when she is as much the perpetrator as the mudskin.

id quite like to see this go the exact opposite way that OP intended

*cringe*

noticed that fake sip right away.
dodgy fucker for sure.

I drugged myself last night. 1/5jim 12pk miller lt 2 hits of acid a bar and a tab. Will Sup Forums save me from myself?

>Sup Forums
>terrorist camp by triangulation of pictures

was not Sup Forums, ffs

she was surrounded by permavirgins trying to get her into a shower.
ice already noted how terrified she looked, ffs.

Yea yea whatever faggot. Post the nudes of whoever passed out

So being afraid means you can put other peoples lives at risk and get away with it? Good to know, next time I'm waiting for a train I'll push someone infront of the train and I will tell everyone I was afraid of the train hitting me so I'm the victim.

>Be scared
>Be allowed to knowillingly risk someones life
k

Whoever the grill is is the one thats the criminal. She tried to kill your friend. Give us her dox and we'll see what happens

Kek

Sup Forums was always a bunch of fags you absolute faggot

You all fucking suck.
>not your personal army

Either you're a little bitch who won't do shit with your life, even when the opportunity to do something interesting for once falls into your hands

Or you're new to the internet and don't know what to do to answer this user's call so you resort to "hurr durr not your personal army" to avoid the embarrassment

Might as well be saying
>I found Sup Forums because I wanted to be edgy but I don't know how to use the internet to anyone's advantage besides fapping to traps

Fuck you guys, this is why you'll all die alone in a basement.

Fucking disgusting.

what a cunt. If anything, she is the one that shoul go to jail

He is just a newfag that read an article and came here for the first time, oldfags know oldfag things that did not reach the media.

>tfw this was me
Too bad she passed it off I was gonna Dick her good.

Careful there, you might cut yourself on that edge.

This is your idea of doing something with your life?

the only lulz that can be made from this is doxxing the female and getting her arrested for poisoning the guy that ended up in hospital.

>Poseidon
Literally who cares
>>>/Reddit/
Dubs of truth have spoken desu

You fucking do something then faggot

>taking the bait
sage

I can get behind this.

> time to leave, normie fag

what is it with spics and sex crimes

>R E D D I T

>S P A C I N G

Brown skin makes you want to rape, if you're white you can try this by getting a real dark tan and then feel the rape urges start to rise in your body

Found your profile picture.

Wow. I can't believe the audacity of tbia person.
How much of a piece of human garbage can one person be?
Why would you pass off a drink to somebody else knowing that it was spiked with something?
This is really fucked up you guys.
We need to figure out who this girl is and let her know that because of her negligence one of her friends is Overdosing is a hospital as you read my words.

>You all fucking suck
all opinions aside do you think we actually care?
the reason why /b exists is for good ole entertainment
if theres nothing fun going on why should we do anything?

same

>call the police, faggots on Sup Forums are not going to help
>chances are he has already deleted social media accounts so finding this guy would be too much hassle
>the girl is really the one at fault here and eveeyone watching the stream and not saying anything
>why the fuck was there not a guest list to keep track of everyone involved

Back to /reddit fgts

you must be new here