What kind of autism did Gretzky have that made him so good?

What kind of autism did Gretzky have that made him so good?

slav

all of them

The goalies were all lundqvist-tier that's why he was so good

/thread

are goalie fans actually this delusional? or is this just another one of those "spicey meems" i hear so much about?

>goalies prevent passes
>no other player of his era was near him

t.buttmad rag fan
>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags>rags

How many layers of irony are we dealing with here?

Gretzky was shit.

Hockey was slow, players were beer league-tier and goalies stood up and wore thin street hockey pads.

Lemieux was better

there are shards of truth within this statement, but if it weren't for Gretzky, would hokkei be even half as big as it is now?

>inb4 somebody else would have done it

that's not the point. the point is, he did it.

Better at getting AIDS maybe

don't straw man me, this argument was if Gretzky was actually good, not if his Legacy was good for the game or not. I love him.

its dramatic how bad the goalies really were. granted the nets were a lot larger so perhaps the goalies played differently but Im watching these goalies do some boarder line retarded shit that would get you pulled today.

correct

I only know datsyuk and ovechkin. They must be considered goat players I guess.

Enforcers strangely left him alone. Like they were paid off or something... make you think.

Gretzky being injured = less viewership = less ticket sales = less money for everyone

they were definitely told not to, and were punished unjustly if they even touched him.

Same thing happens today, look at Crosby.

Wrong on so many levels

good argument

goalies were playing trash stand-up style