Be me earlier tonight

>be me earlier tonight
>having a couple beers with roomie, watching youtube and shit
>we break out some bud
>usually have a bit every day, tolerance should be decent
>take one vape hit
>within minutes I'm vomiting in the shower, all my limbs are numb
>roomie comes in to make sure I'm alright, I'm convinced I'm gonna die
>try to say "if I die please take a magnet to all my hard drives" but my face is so numb I can't even talk right
>turn off the water and fall asleep in the vomit-filled tub using my towel as a blanket

How'd your night go, Sup Forums?

Also, how can I quit weed without all the sweating and other bullshit withdrawal? I guess I have to taper off but if one hit can do this it's gonna be hard to taper the dosage properly.

Not sure if troll but you don't get withdrawal like thst from weed. Maybe a bit of brain for bit its not bad. Dont be a bitch...alcohol withdrawal can literally kill you

Brain fog*

t. tween who has never smoked and has no clue wtf he is talking about

>quitting weed
>sweating
>withdrawal
>tapering dosage

gtfo faget

Not trolling. It's a pretty well-known withdrawal symptom if you're smoking every day for a long time, but still, not everyone gets it.

Seems like I'm pretty addicted to weed (psychologically of course) despite the fact that I don't really like the high anymore. And there's like a 50% chance it'll just induce a panic attack now.

How bout u man the fuck up? Weed withdrawal is like a bad day, come back when ur trying to kick the h

>weed
>sweating and other bullshit withdrawal
Gr8 b8 m8. If you want to be more effective next time, try getting your facts from somewhere other than your DARE class. 8th grade underage faggot.

Yeah he's a troll magnet to a hard drive should have told you.

Why quit weed? Quit drinking dude.

Only drink rarely. Smoke every day, usually several times, and while yeah it's not heroin or some shit, it's still fucking with my life and I want to stop especially after tonight's episode. What do I even say to my roommate after he saw me taking a bath in my own vomit?

YOUR POST IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR PROPAGATING MEDIOCRITY

How's grade school OP?

Shitty bait..

Yeah, beer is easily the most harmful of the two, kid. Cut out the beer and you may not need to show your faggotry on the interwebs

Dumb cunts i smoked weed every day for 5 years, randomly quit one day cus i didnt feel like smoking anymore, after a couple days i had a massive panic attack, the feeling of panic tapered off in the next few weeks. The chance is low but you can get some fucked up effects if youve smoked every day and quit cold turkey

this is true, I smoke and watch a movie after dinner every night, when I can't get any for a few days I get really sweaty when asleep and have problems with appetite
It's not like you'll be sweating bullets and jittery all day or anything

ITT: Butthurt Mcdonalds employees defending grass harder than BLM movement

Weed before beer you're in the clear,
Beer before grass you're on your ass.
Learned that the hard way.

Just fucking quit man there's really no other option. If you're starting to get panic attacks regularly then it's just not for you anymore

You've probably smoked pot laced with some secondary drug laced into it or it might be contaminated by something.
Assuming your not trolling go to a doctor if no improvement.