How is cute distinct from hot?

How is cute distinct from hot?

cute doesnt have to be sexually attractive, hot does.

Example of a cute but unattractive girl?

who is that

Kids

sauce pls (pic related)

Cute is a pretty face. Hot is a rockin' bod. There's also a level of slutty with hot.

>implying

Dunno it's rare I would fuck most cute girls. But here is Lily and she's clearly super cute and flat as board and that just doesn't work for me.
So I guess is right.

>pic related

Cute generally applies to things in which you have a desire to protect when talking about living creatures. However, the word get's misused constantly. But I'd say someone who is hot is someone who has the stereotypical model look where as someone who is cute might be more attractive to your personal tastes.

do you know what a fucking dictionary is?

thats an annoying attention whore, neither cute nor hot

sauce?

google for "Sup Forums kittens"

i'd say cute is for women who are more effeminate and hot is for women who look like models

I'm reporting this thread and everybody in it. I'm not even joking.

just google Lilypichu, she has way over 1000 insta pics and a shitty yt channel

Applies to animals too.
And if you're attracted to animals, please hold the line, the cyberpolice is on its way

Talk shit about my next rape victim one more time. I FUCKING DARE YOU

Chill my dude, you like flat lolis I don't and her content is mediocre at best. She's pretty cute tho.

you don't want to fuck 'cute'ness

Cute = you want to hug here and cudle with her and pur pur pur!
Hot = you want to fuck her untill your balls are dry empty
/thread

Wrong

These are all wrong / miss the point. Cute refers to neotenous (childlike) features. Generally this means big eyes, but also means smaller size, maybe a more childlike face (slightly chubbier cheeks, perhaps). Voice is usually slightly higher in pitch. Behaviourally, it also tends to mean childlike behaviour: clumsiness, goofiness, innocence, etc. Features and behaviours that are "cute" are fairly cross-culturally universal, and even transcend species (e.g. puppies).

Sexy is more vague, and doesn't necessarily mean "want to fuck". Sexy is more of an aesthetic, which specifies certain ideal body types, facial appearance, etc. E.g. "sexy" in the West tends to require even some slightly masculine features in the female face (more harsh angularity than in cuteness), and "sexy" women are typically expected to exude a certain confidence and dominance here. In the West, cute and sexy are often antithetical. But not so in other cultures (e.g. Korea, Japan, they are more linked). Because it is an aesthetic, there is a lot more cultural variation on what counts as sexy.

Hot makes your dick erect, cute makes your heart erect.

> cute makes your heart erect
That's called being dead user

I always looked at it like "cute" was something that made you emotionally aroused, like you want to protect them from the world.

And hot was something that aroused your dick. Like you want to protect them from their virginity.

> Cute generally applies to things in which you have a desire to protect when talking about living creatures. However, the word get's misused constantly.

This is not what the word means. You are misusing it and part of the problem.

Cuteness is not about "want to protect". Plenty of cartoon characters are "cute", but evoke no desire to protect. Cuteness is neoteny and childlikeness. Yes, sometimes that makes you want to protect, but not always.

Hot are girls you want to fuck

Cute are girls you want to care for

It's rare to find a girl with both qualities

you are literally autistic.

Anyone that thinks "cute" means "want to protect / care for" is more likely to be autistic or have a sub-90 IQ, since even a retard can tell that isn't what the word means.

Finally someone who understands!

I saw a great comic once explaining this as a difference between cis gender perspectives, it went like this:

The girl says of someone they define as 'cute': "He's attractive, but not quite enough to consider for a relationship unless he has other compensating factors."

The guy says of someone they define as 'cute': "She's not quite of legal age, but he'd still have sex with her given the opportunity."

'Cute' is in the head, 'hot' is in the dick.

Sorry, ment that cute is in the heart, and hot is in the dick.

Why do you plebs always ask such autistic questions? How do you not inherently understand the differences?

hots outright or extrovert
cutes introvert, sly, sheepish, but more homely

Why the fuck would whether or not the girl is an introvert or extrovert matter in this instance? Autistic faggot detected.

Bunnies are cute, but I don't want to fuck a bunny. Get it?

hots extravagant
cutes with ease

egocentric projection detected

Sup Forums now draws in plebs (~115 IQ or lower) and autists. Plebs are too dumb to understand the obvious differences between things, and autists need explicit definitions and explanations of things that are completely and immediately obvious to everyone else. You basically answered it yourself.

>~115 IQ or lower

Low IQ detected.

140+
u?

yeah sure

200+ obv.

As opposed to figuratively autistic.
Way to go, retard.

Cute is subjective. The girl fulfills your innate desire to protect and love. I guess it involves romantic feelings too

Hot is basically she makes good dick come out like a turtle teaching for food

300+ here. Get out.

>Cute is subjective. The girl fulfills your innate desire to protect and love.

i think thats love man

cutes like i want to give u a rimjob, like a fancy

tldr: cute is face, hot is body.
cute's like a baby or a grandparent. its an honest, genuine, pure attraction. Hot is sexual attraction, like body parts and that. if they got a hot face its probably bc you want to bust a fat nut on it, etc etc.

You date hot and marry cute.

The amount of people in this thread that can't differentiate their internal reactions from aesthetic qualities is horrifying. "Cute" is not an emotion or a feeling, nor can it be defined by an evoked feeling. "Cute" is not when you want to protect / care / whatever, cuteness is the *cause* of those feelings. So you aren't describing what cuteness is by describing how cuteness makes you react.

I dont man, id want to rim a hot girl too.

The other thing is, cute is different for every guy. Like the 10/10 paradox. Where as hot is we all would like to insert our penises into her like she's a usb multi port

Yeah dickhead, its subjective. It means it has different meaning for different people. There isnt one definition we can agree on you mushroom cock, shit guzzling wanker

cute is usually very feminine and refined... small features, big eyes, attractive but not necessarily in a sexual way... Hot is sexual, tits and ass... tits and ass can be cute, if they're perky and petite... you wouldn't call some DD's "cute"

Neoteny is objective, cross-culturally universal, and cross-species. It doesn't have different meanings to different people, some people are just retarded and use it oafishly. The disagreement is caused by people that have no interest in understanding why they feel the way they do, or lack the mental capacity to make the distinction between their reactions and what they react to.

If you have any interest in understanding your own reactions to the world, you will actually care about these differences.

nah hot girls you just want to stick ur dick in ass cause u want dat ass

cute girls u want to rim cause it will make them all giggly and moar cute

To much filter!
I bet she is ugly AF without make-up

It's how you perceive the person. Seems like hot refers to a more in your face attempt to be seen sexually.. over done make up or dressing provocatively. Cute could be the same exact person but have a playful manner not dress etc to impress. gf could look hot in lingerie but cute in your T-shirt

Thats not what Im talking about though skidmark. Im simply referring to what makes women cute or hot, rather than what causes us to feel that way. You sloth-cock testicle-eyed period stain.

>cute girls u want to rim cause it will make them all giggly and moar cute

Would have drinks and visit whorehouses with/10

someone got a good vola for this?