Roast session

Roast session.
Do you worst, b

bump

Big nose

bumpin

Jew

Bumping

I don't need to roast you since Hitler already did your grandparents.

Ugly shoes.

You look like a jew hobbit

There are no shoes in that pic, my dude. That's its face.

Fucking checked!

Tits or gtfo

its?

Not worth breeding

Ugly nose and one eye is up seriously farther than the other. Do you have crooked tits too?

Your face looks fat. And the crooked eye makes it look like you had a stroke.

You have a tiny mouth on a Trex head.

So you're a Jewish tranny with a fat ass?

I can just tell she has saggy, pouty titties. Probably with stretchmarks. She's not even making a sexy face.

Heres her and her friend and sister at her wedding

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

The amazing 42 year old 24 year old.

Oh wow, they get uglier from left to right. Like watching someone get beat with the ugly shovel.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

look at dis suspicious bitch, she look like she can smell what the the rock is cooking, squidward face ass, Pinocchio built ass, look like you been inhaling ants. y ur nose look like hors d’oeuvres?
people look at yo nose and get hungry built ass.

Huge forehead, no chin, how can the nose be so long yet so narrow? She cocks her head to the side because her face is crooked. Lady Gaga Tranny straight of Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Keep fucking going this her and her friend again but closer.

Lost at squidward face

Wind-splitter goyim nose pops out... literally.

I can see where the wig ends. Like how she uses lighter makeup to diminish her negroidacity. 5/7, would finger behind the woodshed in 1847.

Excavator nose

Left looks like a cocker spaniel whining for leftovers. Right better suck cock for that rock because she looks like she should be smoking cock for rock. At least her teeth are straight.

more of this girl? insta perhaps?

Would You Fuck either one of them

Just go to a trap thread faggolio.

I would fuck both at the same time. But I'm into bestiality and crackwhores, so... Idk if that's a fair question.

LOOK AT DIS BICH. y u look like niggas be having picnics on your body bitch. Yogi bear came up to you and got disappointed. Y you and your nephew-built ass friend got spongebob and Patrick rings. bitch y u got a Mortal Kombat watch, looking like niggas do fatalities on you all day.

LOOK AT DIS DOUBLE CHIN BITCH. "Catch me outside McD's howboutdat" lookin ass. Boi your sweater look itchy as FUCK, every time you hug a nigga he get bumps all over his body. Y ur house upside down? your cleavage look like 2 junior chickens.