Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, i never thought i'd ask you guys but I need help with a couple of problems and wanna know how you'd handle each. some of you are outright insane and I'm used to that, but a lot of you are down-to-earth and know your shit. so here's my fucked up life
(i'm 18, senior year of HS)
>live with parents, not allowed to leave house without supervision, convincing them does not matter. i cannot walk anywhere by myself, take bikes out, etc. because my mom fears i'm going to be shot or something for no reason even though we live in a pretty tame area compared to other cities
>live with psycho sister who has tried to kill her cat (and probably has when it died when she was the only one in house), refuses to take xanax, has had 3 children without ever moving out of the same house.
>go to female barber as a male, mother doesnt let me go anywhere else and she's not even that great at doing hair but my mom has some sentimental connection to her
>live with YOUNGER brother that constantly harasses and bullies me. i get that it's supposed to be the other way around but i'm just too pussy to ever do anything and he just never stops. my parents don't care about it either, claiming it's "just what siblings do"
>my entire day consists of either school on schooldays then pc gaming, or just pc gaming for the entire day. i have no life and there's nothing i can do because i'm not allowed to do anything else. once again, parents don't care.

i want to rebel against my parents and do shit i want, Sup Forums. but i don't wanna cause too much drama and have them do some over-the-top shit like sell my stuff or lock it up as punishment. it feels so easy to just not do what they want me to do but it's so hard. help me, Sup Forums. i don't think there's a board for this (advice board is relationship advice iirc)

Damn man that sounds shit, and youre not 18? Idk man get a job, then rebel probably. You'll have some independence that way with the money youve earned from working and rebelling will be easier.

Real talk, learn a trade. Those pay decent money starting off, and it sounds like if you got your shit together, you can move out and replace the things you fear losing.

Talk to your parents, man. I gurantee if you tell your mum that her over-protectiveness is making you depressed, she'll work something out with you. It might backfire though.

I have no clue what to do about your siblings, that shit is insane.

The first step to your freedom is reading "Osho, the rebel" I was in a very similar situation, and reading that made me realize so many things. Moved out, changed my lifestyle 180°

Since your on the computer a lot.
Learn programming.
Make the next flappy birb
$50k / day with ads
???
profit

Oldfag here, 39 years old. Two degrees I regret having to pay for. I would say punch your brother in the face, and send me your sister’s xanax.

Also, other than waiting it out for graduation and going to college, why not get a job as some have suggested and get your own apartment? You can find free or very cheap furniture on CL, and really, other than a bed, what do you really need?

Especialy if you live in a true city that has coffee shops, bars, etc.

Your parents sound like a nightmare - helicopter parents of the worst kind. Get out of there and go figure out who you are as a person.

You have half a year left of HS. After that, get the fuck out and go to college somewhere else away from that toxicity.

may actually consider this because i do know how to program a bit and i'm good with computers, kinda a given considering how much time I play. something good does come out of this though, i'm planning on majoring in comp sci and then working for some big corporation unless it's a waste of a major

>learn a trade
do you have a reading comprehension difficulties, user? OP's basically not allowed to leave the house, how's he to learn a fuckin' trade? by watching youtube videos?
maybe you should learn how to not give shitty advice

if you need to you could learn something like php to get a handle on programming concepts... and then move into other languages.

Because with php it reads top to bottom, unless you start using classes and objects.

That way you can expand what you learn without having to worry about it all at once like if you did another language.

what if my parents just don't pay tuition at all? i could definitely try getting a job, but usually it's good to at least get like the first few years of tuition paid off by parents

honestly, i'd shoot up a school if i were you at this point

This

Have you talked with them about college? I'm assuming by this point that most HS seniors should've taken their ACT and/or SAT, and have already applied to colleges

try talking to them first, see if you can work things out.

but if that fails you gotta start putting a plan in place that will eventually lead to you moving out.

find yourself a job and save as much as you can. not being financially dependent on your parents will give you a lot more freedom.

whatever you do don't just carry on with this lifestyle cause it's easy. you'll just end up depressed and full of regrets.

Or maybe you should juggle my balls in your mouth while i finger blast your grandma

watch Youth and Revolt

The only benefit to aging is having some semblance of wisdom. We obtain said wisdom only by fucking up time and time again.

probably the shittiest comeback I've heard in a while

I don’t know. The term “fingerblast” is pretty decent.

Only real draw back from this plan is if OP just never figures his shit out and lives in a shitty situation for the rest of his life (i.e., being a pizza delivery boy for the rest of his life)

But I guess if he's happy doing that, then that's all that really matters

it's how you use it, user, and you did it in a very inventive non-generic way, so ofc it's effin' great
still not as great as the balls juggling tho
yeah, after that it just came off anticlimactic

Obviously underage b&, come on guys.

yep over protection horrid,no doubt doing your head in,use the tools you have ,sounds like well conected,seek comfort on all sorts of other platforms,today my 1st visit here ,but bet not a bad place to start?some might be rood so beware,you will get independence soon ,then you can choose to visit more or less take care

Indeed. To be honest, I’ve busted my ass to get a decent job, and owe a lot of money for student loans. Own a house. Have a cute wife. No kids.

None of that is what makes a person happy. At least it shouldn’t. I’m one step away from moving to Mexico and becoming a pizza delivery boy there. To each one’s own.

OP join the military go kill some sand niggers. After 4 years of that shit youll get benefits. Hell join the airforce and learn a trade. Your parents cant tell you no your 18. Youll be free from you family and making money. Who know tou mught meet a chick (or dude) that you connect w/. Hang in there OP hang in there

Asking Sup Forums for advice might not be too productive. However, people have asked this question online before. Google "parents won't let me leave the house" and see what people advised for others in a similar situation. Good luck OP, I hope your life improves.

Yeah, wasn’t me. Fingerblast just made me briefly chuckle.

>ask Google
Ignore this post OP

Talk to school counsellors and tell them your whole life situation.
Tell them everything, they're there for a reason and they will do anything in their power to help you.
Ask them to switch you into various trade classes.
Foods class elective could earn you an easy ticket to a culinary certificate
Take up the trades electives
If you excel academically, you can become a tutor
Go to the smart and wealthy teachers and ask them for life advice.
Seriously, these people are there to help.
Your counsellors and teachers can seriously help you out. One of my friends told his counsellor he was interested in culinary and his counsellor switched him into a class that would earn him his foodsafe certificate, and she reserved him a place to work in a highclass restaurant after graduation.

Netsec is where the money is .

Your school counsellors could call your parents in and persuade them into giving you more opportunities and freedoms.

tell your sister that you bro is doing stuff
tell your bro that your sis is after him
war were declared

you're a chuckle slut, aren't you?
like, when you laugh at one of your friends' jokes (provided you have any ofc), they immediately now they made a shitty joke - decent, at best

thanks guys, my father already knows trades and he's like the most rational in the family (sorry if i made it seem otherwise, he just always supports my mom's shitty decisions), so it wouldn't be hard to learn them

You sound like a faggot, go get some drugs and alcohol, stay in your room all day, it's the best thing to do

What does your dad do? Show some interest in learning something from him, show him you can be independent.

Only way to get out of your situation is to get off your parents tit and start supporting yourself.

My parents never gave me shit. They're both alcoholics, I got out as soon as it was feasible. I moved out at 16, rented a room from a friend, bought a $400 car, worked evenigs and weekends and finished high school. Had enough money saved to pay for a course at community college.

I'm 24 now. Own my own house and some land, vehicles, toys etc..and minimal debt.

Hey op this is how you need to think. Let people give you insight or ideas, if you like the idea (programming ) build off that. Just like you did right now, you’re 18 man and still got a lot of time. Use this time to set yourself up well, school trade classes etc. and do yourself a favor, get tired of working or video games and dont stay inside all the time! Go out have fun TRY drugs sex etc in moderation and use it as a reward. Im 28 ex military, been divorced, own a house now i just make my money going to school, have a 3.5 gpa n party after my shit is done. You got a good head man, USE IT. As for your family i cant say much except I understand, but you’re 18, get a job continue in school n get your own place be independent.

Sorry for not typing like a 3.5 gpa person im skimping on grammar good luck man

This op. ‘Make due with what you got an take what you can get’ - minor threat

so here's the obvious points you've probably figured out already
>each person of your family is insane, although you didn't mention your father
>results in a toxic environment where you cannot have a decent, healthy life
>you have basically two option, if you don't count surrendering as one, eigher change your whole family and surrounding, or change environment.
I doubt that even a psychologist could do much for the first part, and in leaving your basement is probably your best option; being alone or with other people renting a hourse is better in any case.
to achieve that, you'll need money mostly, and a place to live, so get a job or a liscence/degree/whaterver to get that, then move out, and over all, don't fall into loneliness

are your parents jehovas witneses, mormons or something? your situations sounds nuttier than squirrel poo

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

When I was 19, I wanted to go at a party my friends organized for the birthday of a transgender friend of mine.
My mom didn't want me to go at this party because my friend was transgender, she didn't want me to have a relationship with her.
I just said "fuck off how can you deny me to going there?" and i just took my car and left. Now she just doesn't care and I think she undertood I'm not a child anymore.

Maybe rebel against your parents is the solution

This won't be a complete fix but it might help. If you do a lot of gaming, there is a game called Second Life. It is a big world with lots of people. Might help with at least feeling like you are getting out there and meeting new people. Kinda one of those games were there are no clear goals or rules. You can do anything you can imagine. Iunno just a thought.