I'm disgusted by fat girls but they're the only girls I can get sex from, fml

I'm disgusted by fat girls but they're the only girls I can get sex from, fml.

Not with that attitude you're not

I know the feel, man.

how would those help me?

Are you fat yourself?

close your eyes and pretend it's your waifu

>fat girls
It could be worse, OP
You could only get sex from fat indian girls

The best way to hook up is walk with coincidence. Talk to them but leave a bit of mystery. Im talking to 3 at the moment. And thats not even counting the fat bitches. I dont lead any of them on just invite them as "friends" money helps if all you want is secks

you talking from experience?

no, i'm pretty skinny

Unfortunately, yes

Are you Indian pajeet?

how are indian girls worse?

You are retarded if you need to lend these girls money for sex. You need charisma and charm, not money. Having money helps only if you're trying to distinguish yourself as a successful man. If you're lending them money then they're just using you.

Tip: Talk to them as you would to a friend. Make a good conversation. Once you've been talking for a while, and you've earned her trust, then subtly (but not too subtly) leave hints of sexual interest and see if she reciprocates. Girls can smell it from a mile away if you're talking to her with the prime directive of getting laid. The secret is make it look like you aren't.

What hobbies/things do you do for fun?

To each their own. Like i said i don't show interest. I tell her keep her clothes on i only want the jaw.

movies, video games. I'm pretty boring

I play COD
I go on Sup Forums
I beat off
I eat hotpockets
I repeat

Not boring man, everyone likes (different) movies and video games.

How do you meet women then?

If you only end up with fat women you need to change the activity that you do to meet them.

online, i think it's because I don't get nervous talking to fat girls

step 1: charge your phone

kek same shit here, I go to uni and get eyefucked by 3 different chubbies every day. they're really easy but if you want to fuck something above a 6, you gotta put in some effort my mans. work on your confidence, ask them out for a coffee, win their trust and fuck em once they're comfortable around you. do you look decent? do you dress well?

Technically you still can pay

>get nervous

I have never understood this.

What is there to be nervous about when talking to someone new?

Whenever you meet someone for the first time, the easiest thing in the world to do is ask them questions about themselves.

Where are you from? What is it like there? What is your favorite thing to do there? (etc.)

People like this only talk to women they want to fuck, it's why women pick up on it immediately.

If you're nervous meeting someone new, you already have a vested interest in things going a certain way and are worried about screwing it up.

>People like this only talk to women they want to fuck, it's why women pick up on it immediately.

>If you're nervous meeting someone new, you already have a vested interest in things going a certain way and are worried about screwing it up.

Very fair points.

I don't understand being worried or nervous when talking to people in the first place. (full disclaimer I am a teacher)

You can have an interest in banging someone, but if it is the first time you are meeting them the chances of them fucking you immediately is effectively zero.

Just talk to them like you would anybody else. Show that you can be a reasonably intelligent person capable of making small talk. That's why they call small talk in the first place, it can be about any meaningless shit as long as you are interesting when you talk about it.

After you fucked skinny girls you will appreciate the fater women. They work hard, always say yes to anal, and since they have low self-esteem you can easy find a fuck-buddy, cos she never expected to be in a long term relationship.

not really... they smell, they can't ride you, you can't eat them out, they make annoying moans, their bodies are repulsive so it's impossible to get fully hard. you can't do many positions. i can think of many more

Hit the gym, get new clothes that look good on you, and get a decent haircut. Also, brush your teeth and wear deodorant and cologne every day.

Then work on your approach and social skills. Just talk to them like a human being while slowly introducing more and more flirting into the conversation.

If these two steps don't get you laid by a decent-looking woman, then you're probably just really ugly. Nothing wrong with banging fatties.

this
the smell part is the worst because they start sweating like a pig
my 95lb gf literally glistens while we have sex, a thin layer of sweat that just makes her glow, gorgeous

meanwhile the fats are turning bright red and it looks like they were standing out in the rain, no thank you

I absolutely despise fat people but fat women specifically, I tell my gf this because for some reason, all my friends who are getting married are getting fat af or their wife is. My room mates gf only eats mcdonalds so shes gotten quite chunky in the past month, I love showing off my hot thin gf in front of them

makes him jealous and I love that shit

imagine getting one pregnant...

Go to Thailand, get a decent job, it’s easy for whites. Pick Isaan girl you want. Fuck her as much as you want. All for the price of giving her a son, financing a 7/11 in her home village and school for her nieces and nephews. If you’re doing well, then rinse and repeat every 5 years.

I enjoy fucking them until I cum but then I feel disgusted and want to get out of there as quick as possible.