Yeah, so this happened to me yesterday

Yeah, so this happened to me yesterday.

>Be 25 y/o working minimum wage job in warehouse behind furniture store. Job is fairly active, am reasonably fit but not swoll. Having back pains after a busy day. Having trouble sleeping. 3am. Painkillers aren't working.
>Am a member of 24 hr gym. Gym has steam room and sauna. Internet says Sauna is good for muscle pain. Decide to give it a go.
>Get to gym about half hour later. Guy at front desk, someone else on a walking machine. Place is absolutely deserted. Sauna is unisex, rules about wearing swimwear inside. I strip down to my speedos and a towel and walk in.
>Woman in late 40's is lying on the bench in the sauna completely nude on a towel. She panics as I walk, hauling her towel up to cover herself. Funny as fuck, but I'm not in the mood to laugh.
>In one instant the spirit of the Fonz enters me. Cool as a fucking cucumber I walk over to the other side of the sauna, put my towel on the bench and lie down. "If it makes you feel any better", I say, "I'm a medical student and I'm gay. I lie on my back and ignore her.
>"Are you sure it's alright?"
>"Honey", I say to her in my best gay voice."I've seen it all before."

>Within a minute or so she's back lying naked on the towel and I'm checking her out in the reflection from the glass door like a fucking ninja. She is fit as fuck despite her age, and I can see the sweat pouring off her. I have to roll onto my stomach so she can't see my boner. There is nothing fucking hotter than a woman sweating in a sauna. It's what they'd look like after being fucked to orgasm multiple times over a 6 hour period. The silence is uncomfortable, I can hear her breathing and shit, but by rolling slightly away from her I can rub my cock through my speedos with my hand without her noticing, and although I'm forced to go slowly so she can't notice after about 10 minutes I have an AMAZING orgasm and pump what feels like every drop of cum in my balls into the towel underneath me.
>A few minutes later she leaves. A few minutes after that, I do too. My back is much better, but I got a cramp in my leg while trying to stay perfectly still while I was cumming.

Just typing this out again and thinking of it has made me diamonds. I'm going to have to go jack off again now.

Go on...

>swimware in sauna
I dont know where you are from, but this is babaric
The gym I go to in germany PROHIBITS the use of simware

I maybe because you are such a looser, but I have yet to see a single person get a boner in a sauna.

OP is probably in the states or Canada. We're not as progressive as Europe when it comes to nudity.

Or you're the looser who can't spell loser right. But you're Germany, so Nazis.

progressive?
in certain circumstances nudity was unavoidable in the past.
>Bath houses where nude most of the times.
>no one even bothered buying swim wear for kids
>go to the beach and see nude kids everywhere
>go to poor (eastern)European countries and see nude people bathing in the rivers

Just look at the history or undeveloped countries and you see that nudity is unavoidable.

I have dyslexia, so what? Does that change the fact that OP is a loser?

For someone ripping on another's spelling, you sure have a hard time distinguishing between calling him a country and making sense. You're right: he's Germany. Makes a lot of sense.

So instead of attempting to fuck her you set your self up to be a fag and jack off instead?

God damn your pathetic op

Most cultures haven't kept those views on nudity though, faggot

where can i find this video?

Whoa, we got a full bull alpha fuck machine here guys. Listen as he spreads the wisdom of his manly endeavours in fucking every woman within 100 yards of himself at every opportunity.
Go on son. Tell us your secret.....

fuck i was looking at that yesterday, its on that candid site, free video

I would have raped her

fuck off

Don't tell me you work at nebraska furniture mart

Yeah, fuck off

My secret is i actually try. I dont close down and literally admit that i suck dicks to a girl just to so i can stealth perk n wank.

Fyi ive only fucked maybe 8 or 9, but im no where near as big a fag as you