What do, Sup Forums?

What do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

admission.ucla.edu/campusprofile.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot them

Fpbp

It's predominately Asian. You don't care about Asians? Racist. admission.ucla.edu/campusprofile.htm

Can't say no to dubs.

>▶
Good goyam just a matter of time.

Sad to see that people actually want a government to be our nanny.

>like a child with candy

Perhaps we should take away their computer for making such a dangerous, stupid basis for an argument. After all, people use their computers for stealing, threatening, "cyber bullying,"everyday.

This- gun registration leads to bans on most forms of guns and people losing their guns for shit like traffic tickets. Just look at Europe.

We need to use the NSA's information in conjunction with algorithms to identify everyone who has supported gun licencing, gun registration, and assault weapons bans or any other kind of gun control beyond what we already have- and then strip them of their citizenship and deport these communist vermin to Europe. What are the cucks gonna do, fight back? With what?

I don't get their logic.

They want to ban guns, but want the government to be the only ones with guns. What makes the government so much better?

They think they can use the government to make all the racists go away.

Did she just liken guns to candy?

Every country that takes away legally owned guns from its citizens. Has had mass murders committed by it's government. The madness of not realizing this is astounding. People need to stop sucking on there safe space coolaid and look at the world for what it is. Not what they think it should be. Dumb ass in my state doxed all the people that owned guns in my city. Basically handing over a who to rob safely map for criminals. Pussies want to die so bad you want everyone to join you. Fuck that. Look at Mexico Its government is so corrupt its police & military are on the take. If it wasn't for the citizens of towns with guns to protect themselves they would all be fucked. Don't think that could happen here. Just wait and see.

>It's time for America's gun laws and those opposed to grow up
>grow up
Why does this phrase trigger me so bad Sup Forums?

>if you can't handle freedom, authoritarian government must take it away

boy golly

Correct me if I'm wrong but was this not committed in an area with strict gun control? I've also heard a statistic saying 94% of major shootings happen in gun control areas too.

>goy golly

That can't be true, I swear UC anything is 50% asian because california voted in that law that said entrance had to be base of grades.
That's why nigs, spics, and cum stains tried to repeal last year.

>Murder-suicide

Yeah, they would have died either way. Just as easy with a knife.

That's exactly why we need gun control everywhere!

damn....really makes u think

Fucking retards have no idea how important gun ownership is. The kikes are shilling so fucking hard right now.

I think this argument is pretty exhausted. Guns are banned in NYC, and yet they have several shootings per day, and an average of one murder per day. Preventing people from legally-owning guns won't magically make illegally-owned guns disappear.

1) What does UCLA being [allegedly] predominantly white have to do with this crime?
2) How specifically has UCLA [allegedly] mistreated POC and what does this have to do with this crime?
3) Why do you not also pray for your own ability to protect yourself from gun violence?
4) What gun laws are not present in California that would have prevented this crime?
5) With over 25,000 gun laws at all levels of government in the US, we are apparently not opposed to gun laws. See item 4.

Its a majority asian school haha

University of Caucasians Lost in Asians

UCI = University of Chinese Immigrants

tell them it was a murder suicide so it's a whole bunch of nothing

So much is wrong with this post
>Predominately white institution
Whites don't even make up the majority of enrollments at the school, Asians do. Besides, this country is predominately white, so it's safe to assume that most institutions are going to be as well. Shit argument.
>tends to mistreat it's POC students
Ignoring the fact that I'm sure this person couldn't give a legitimate example of this: UCLA is a predominately liberal institution. If it's a hotbed for "mistreatment of PoCs", maybe you should put some conservatives in charge.
>It's time for those that oppose gun laws to grow up
UCLA is a gun-free zone. Gun laws didn't help you too much their, did they?

I swear, it takes a special brand of retard to be a liberal.

>If some kids cannot handle candy properly you have to ban it for all kids everywhere.
>This passes as an argument for leftists.

cucks

>People kill people
>If only there was a device I could use to kill these people before they kill me
>A device that fits perfectly in your hand and can deliver justice before you could even finish dialing 9-1-1
>If only

Why are the left so frightened about taking responsibility for themselves? Why do they literally beg for the government to cuck them and coddle them? All they do is exist, they're an absolute waste of oxygen.

What price freedom?

faggot