You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf on the ass. Wat do?

You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf on the ass. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoot him with my Washington flintlock replica and exclaim "it is my right"

Force him to pay me $0.50 for the privilege.

Kill him

This

I explain him that he is breaking the Non-Aggression Principle which will cause him to go into a nervous breakdown and run home to the cuck shed.

I would kick him in the Johnson

Dude what

>Y-you're right user, how could I have been so naive?
>Stay free user, stay free

>You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf on the ass. Wat do?

Why would I bring my girlfriend to a club?

I stop her from pulling her .38 on him... Let it go baby, he's a good guy.

tell him "You got my vote, you're really make America great unlike that retard, slimy, don't-know-where-he-stands-on-anything Trump"

watch him get 0 attention and 2 million votes at best just like last time.

>polling at 11%, and rising exponentially
>2 million votes?

>Gary 'IT'S JUST RAYCISSS' Johnson doing anything that bold

jej

Kindly inform him of his NAP violation.

Oh no, not her fanny!

call the owner of the club to report an infraction, when i get no answer we use the toll-walks and eventually reach my private domicile where we will no longer be harassed

Well that is a violation of the Non-Aggression Principle, and therefore I will shoot him with my unregistered high capacity clip assault rifle and then drive away on the privately-owned neighborhood road, after paying my road toll of course.

>Guys look at these polls!
>nearly every poll has been wrong this election cycle
>he's some spoiler autist who says he's libertarian but increased state spending by double
>he tried this shit in 2012 and got 2 million votes and won maybe one county in his home state and that's it
>lolbertarianism being relevant when they're selling the same ideas no one is buying.

again, screencap my post if you want. He'll get around 1-2 million votes and be so insignificant no one will even notice he was running. Just like last time.

No one gives a shit about some nobody with stale ideas.

blow angel dust smoke in his face

Give him my grilfriend and wish him luck in the election.

>cuck

What would you do if Trump slapped your girlfriend's ass?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html

>Do you advocate the initiation of the use of force against my girlfriend's ass?

Vote for Bernie Sanders

this is the correct response

Use lethal force since he violated NAP first

>implying I go to clubs. Nigger Tier.

But if he did...I'd Hook him and break that big stupid fucking nose.

Trump slapped me at a party in the 90's. I didn't do much of anything his bodyguard grabbed me.

>Trump slapped me at a party in the 90's.
I demand the story behind this.

>believing lies on the internet

He violated the NAP, so I rocket him with my RPG-7.

Would someone do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Cite the non-aggression principle to him and then repeat it at louder and louder levels until gary johnson leaves the immediate area. Failing that I ask if I'm being detained and start building a road.

Its true he did.

I'd smack the shit out of him and then turn around and smack my girlfriend so that she doesn't get too proud of herself.

>he violated the NAP

kill him, it's not an argument

I was in the Hamptons for the summer. A friend of mine's father was a care taker for a huge ocean front property. We were hanging out drinking there.

The property next door was having a huge tent party.

We decided to sneak over to the party through the bushes that separated the properties.

I got tangled in thorns and got separated from my friend when I was going through so when we came out on the other end I was n a different spot then my friends. I could see security asking them to turn around. I came out close to the entrance for the catering staff so I just walked in.

It was a huge tent maybe 200-300 people. The theme was arabian nights or something. Thats how the party was staged.

I walked around drunk for a while. It sucked to not be there with anyone. I found a couple and started talking to them. I asked who's party it was. They laughed and said you don't know who's party this is?
I told them I snuck in. They pointed to a table trump was sitting at.

I wanted a cool story to tell when I got back so I decided to go up and introduce myself to trump.
So when he was getting up from the table I kinda stumbled over and put my hand out. He slapped my arm and his security guard lifted me up in the air.

The security guard wasn't a dick or anything. He was just doing his job. They let me go. I said I was with the band.

>MFW all these years later i'm memeing for him to become president.

I'm not lying though.

>you're in the club

Reopen the Libertarian candidate slot.

Retrieve Peterson's replica pistol from the trash, and pretend to shoot Gary.

>this fucking story again
>muh flintlock

This is what I was waiting for, and the only acceptable answer.