Should fat people be aloud on tv?

Should fat people be aloud on tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3WDcXNSUzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they shouldn't even be allowed above ground bit forced to live in dark caves and feed off each other. only coming up once a year to mate and catch up on latest kino.

how is it even possible to get this fat?

Step 1: Be American
Step 2: Denounce your own self control
Step 3: Get fat
Step 4: Die of beetus

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE both faggots.

>tl;dr: the sad cunts I'm replying to, are pathetic, lazy faggots who blame instead of being shining examples to others

Fat people exist, might as well include them in stories

>aloud

I don't know, should clearly retarded people be "aloud" on this board?

>Michelle Obama

They're moving in herds! They do move in herds.

>aloud

Is it tough seeing the physical embodiment of yourself on TV, OP? Would you rather just wallow in a la la land of attractive people so you can forget about how physically repugnant you are

>tfw to intelligent two be fat

youtube.com/watch?v=d3WDcXNSUzE

no but YES, i love laughing at fatasses.

No, they should be aquiet on TV

i actually can't watch this

t. dead from a heart attack at 29

If I was a casting director this guy would automatically get a small part in any movie or TV show. I kept thinking he should be an alien in a Star Trek episode with some shit glued on his head. Fat people look interesting.

>"another minute goes by without a heart attack for me, thank you dear lord. Now let me show other people that I'm NOT ashamed of my lack of self-respect and discipline, and don't forget my body just straight up looking ugly as fuck, resulting in nobody ever being physically attracted to me. Thank you lord, amen. God bless america."

he's really not that large

Should shitposting be a loud on this bored?

Relatively

Oh come on. Give the guy a brake, we don't know his medical history.

+2

How big is that t-shirt? 8XL? Or is that a hospital gown?

I'm not easily offended end have a great cents of humor butt what you said is simply two blew, below the belt.

That restaurant (Heart Attack Grill) has everyone wear hospital gowns inside, and people above 350lbs eat for free.

Also, if you dont finish your burger you get spanked.

Reported, I hope you get band.

that place looks awesome, wish I could see all the posters

Should illiterates be ALLOWED to post online?

He wasn't aloud on tv, though.

>tfw to intelligent too exercise