I miss him so god damn much why did he have to leave us?

I miss him so god damn much why did he have to leave us?

who is that

Why?

I miss you jewt

Steve Jobs

Mark zuckerberg

>BEING THIS NEW
>being a jew
>being this jew

He hated Sup Forums and was looking to off load it for years but nobody want this place.

I vaguely remember somewhere moot said just owning this site was costing like 200$ a month even after ad rev

Didn't he invent tumblr?

A multi-hundredaire little girl actress.

I'll never forgive him for the /lgbt/ and /mlp/ boards

Chan lords never die, they just slowly shitpost away

Only someone who doesn't remember the 8 steps of cuckolding blaring out of their speakers while trying to browse Sup Forums would say that

Because Sup Forums is a white elephant. The server costs must be awful while making almost no revenue.

>deleted /new/ in 2011 because "muh racism"
>we unleashed ourselves upon all of Sup Forums
>he had to back down a few months later and created Sup Forums
>meanwhile hiro wants to keep Sup Forums around because he wants Sup Forums to be Sup Forums

I don't miss that SA faggot at all

Because of the Nazis and Sup Forums's reputation of being nazism.

He made the right decision for himself by leaving, and left us with an unexpectedly adequate replacement.

What he did afterward was cancer. So I view it as a noble cancer-reducing act on his part.

Mlp is a good board. They're contained and posting pony is a bannable offense anywhere else

But who is it?

Hiro is truly a Hero.

I think the liabilities are what got to him. He was sick of the scandals from leaking nudes and such. As a fellow user now he can enjoy it right alongside us.

He's still here, people. He's here every day.

Go home Chris you're drunk

>Hi this is cuckhold cammy

Hell give us the ol' reach around soon enough damn I miss the lengthy, girly arms.

Way to shit on the man that worked since a id to give you the freedom to shitpost here with his own time and money. You're about as dumb as they come. The dude isn't a racist, obviously because he's more intelligent then 90% of the faggots here.

Disagree? Then realize he didn't make memes, he made the meme-makers.

Ben Garrison

bill gates

You didn't actually listen to that more than like once or twice, I hope. Or maybe you have one of those crazy remember everything ever memories?

God he looks like that particularly evil Rothschild.

Sigourney Weaver and Randy Travis' lovechild

Jesse (((Eisenberg)))

He's back in Mootxico, but can actually relax now instead of having to actually do something other than prepping thw bull.

He's a Superfan now

It's Hotwheels you kike.

More like prototype clone tranny Sigourney.

Think about it.

Christopher Poole

I don't, betraying your people for pussy is a sign of a weak man.
However I gotta admit that a chance to sit in the cool kids' table is always tempting.

Because you touch yourself a night

If put your ear up to the sea shell you can hear Sup Forums

Because you support a spastic cuck like Milo Yiannopoulos.

His name was Robert Paulson

Bruno Mars

What's he doing these days anyway.

The Jews are making fucking shirts about this for $hekels. Jesus that's cringeworthy.

he was probably getting tired of all of the fbi involvement and social control going on here, and wanted to drop that onto someone else who could either be a capable scapegoat or seem incompetent and distracting enough to keep the users here asking the wrong questions.

fuck you joot

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
>-Moot, 2004

fuck you, Gookmoot is 10 times better

He was a fucking asshole.

>he didn't make memes
>he made the meme makers
Kill yourself

The new guy is better. Fuck moot. I hope he has fun trying be like zuckerberg. They will never accept him.

Hiroshima Nagasaki is better than Moot.

Kate Upton

Yeah, I miss him like a migraine

c'mon don't lie to your fellow anons, user.

works for google

He truly is.

good riddance

Based as fuck

Good for him. I'm glad he got a decent job. I half expected him to be working at a gas station or something.

wrong image

Its that infamous hacker known as "Sup Forums"

The truth hurts

>I choose interesting Sup Forums over profitable Sup Forums
The Jew fears the samurai

I wouldn't be surprised. Still, it can't be an easy decision to just sell out your legacy like that.

moot. He's a cuck who sold this shit hole to a gook.

Fuck you man Hiro is based

Now Sup Forums IS the boogieman in every thread on every board

Can't say I miss the luggage lad

We truly needed somebody as racist as a jap to defend our glorious bastion of free speech.

BASED NIP

Richard Stallman

kek

Is his English really that bad or is it just an act?

Sup Forums illegal immigrant here.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

MOON MAN MOON MAN CANT YOU SEE?

His legacy was being "that weird Sup Forums guy" any any internet entrepreneur events/gatherings, cons, etc. He clearly wanted to move on to something else, hence Canv.as and the other thing he tried.

This

moot is a jewish SJW and hated Sup Forums he only kept us around so we wouldn't go to war with all the other boards. He attacked us with the cuck filter until he was exposed as a cuck irl... then he quickly sold the site thus abandoning his weebo groupies

people on Sup Forums are this new

Ellen DeGeneres

Population: 15 094 (2011)

4 Chan was both the making and the breaking of him

It has ensured his place in history but it has also tarred him forever

His name was Robert Paulson.

You fucking shitting me? Let's see here; joot:
>axed /new/ twice, I think, because racism
>allowed ponyshit to continue for far too long before giving them their containment board
>made Sup Forums and then hailed it as a bastion of free speech against the tumblrites on /q/, then pulled a complete 180 because he was cucked by some SJW girlfriend during the whole "gamergate" shitfest (pic related)
>eventually made Sup Forums completely unusable, going so far as to encourage inter-board raiding, going against his own rules

So far, hiroshimoot has:
>gave us flags on Sup Forums
>lifted the "cuck" wordfilter when we asked
>LEFT US THE FUCK ALONE

moot 1.0 can eat shit and die

Yeah, I've been here since SimCity memes were DANK............miss that faggot nigger

MOOT IS THAT YUO?!

John Oliver

Michael cera.

>Guy makes Website.
>Website becomes popular.
>Website users constantly get the FBI and police authorities on his ass for their childish bullshit, raids, and threats to national security.
>Guy puts up with this regardless, even incurring substantial debt to keep website up.
>Legally has to comply with FBI orders.
>Changes website, deletes posts, shuts down raid threads as per police and fbi orders.
>Users shit on him while using his website 4 hours a day for complying with federal authorities.
This board is pathetic.
You all have so many fucking completely backwards perceptions of reality it is sickening. Its always about you self centered fucks, whether its the evil jews blacks mexicans canandians deliberately as a race trying to subvert white people, or whatever bullshit compriacy theory you lap up, or the latest BASED politician.

KYS you pathetic sour autists.

What if I told you that moot is the only one who posts on Sup Forums.

Kek

HE LIVES IN YOU!

I don't think anyone know what exactly he does for Google. They have him just to have him it seems. He doesn't know any coding or anything.

It's still his legacy, man. Not everyone can point to something as say 'That's mine. I raised that from nothing into what it is now."

In fact, he got off relatively clean, too. Vincent Canfield is at this very moment getting anally raped by German police just because they hate him, and relatively few people know of him or his site.

whoa there olev

What's wrong moot? not having fun at Google?