How to quickly cure long term social phobia and agoraphobia?

How to quickly cure long term social phobia and agoraphobia?

But:
-no benzodiazepines
-no killing myself
-no alcohol

try a mix of alcohol and benzos and hopefully you'll overdose and kill yourself

maybe dont cause it in the first place

exposure therapy. go out and do shit.

WHAT I WOULD DO FOR A FUCKING GUN RIGHT NOW, THE INSTANT. THE INSTANT I GET MY HANDS ON ONE, GOOD BYE WORLD. ( whos watching ? am I accountable for saying such truths ? )

It's okay to be afraid OP, you have to push through the terrors, man

I'm watching

(╯︵╰,)

snort ampehtamine all day, it works fine. you feel good, are rdy for every kind of challange, more power and KLUGLKJBH;HG/(O/(JHMJH NOT KIDDING HERE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH SOCIAL PHOBIA KILL YOURSELF have a nice day mate I hope you will cure YOUR FAGNESS soon

You are not hepling man :(

I've had social anxiety for years. Zoloft helps.

this is hard drug, heard it makes chemical castration

quickly? no way.
that shit's a long process

I wear glasses OP and I find that taking them off when I'm talking to people or walking around in public makes me feel a lot more comfortable. It's almost as if not being able to see people properly and make out their facial features allows me to interact with and be in the world more normally. Jordan Peterson has a good video about fearing social situations and fearing looking at people because you fear the judgemental faces you perceive. I've been doing it for years, though.
>inb4 temple grandin-level autism

Fuck me, it's so hard, can't stand it fucking fuck anxiety I'm in pain, regret I was born, hate life. Again, have no fucking idea what to do, need help.

well. do u have money?

yoga and meditation
vegan diet
practice water fasting(look it up)
do cold showers(look it up)

you'll clean out your body and mind and feel like you have a grip on life and feel relaxed most
the time, without drugs. bad foods and tensed body(we dont even notice) and clouded mind is
most cause of anxiety, and our brain becomes shaped by bad habits. a flexible loose body and
good clean light foods and clear mind is the key to feeling good and strong in yourself.

Have some money, yes, but not very much

>be me
>isolate my self for 6 years
>sleep all day
>work late at night and by my self
>never give my self any opportunity to meet new people or reconnect with old
>around 2015 i start to develop sopholism thinking
>realize something needs to change because im going crazy, literally.

I decided i needed to move to a new area and attend school.
decided on welding, was forced to interact with new people but it was easy because we were all there for the same thing, all had something in common.
to make friends out of school i tried my hardest to connect with the people i worked with and paid very close attention to when they trying to connect with me.
also went on facebook and searched for local fighting game tournaments in my area...im horrible at fighting games but was interested in getting gud. this turned out to be a great way to connect with people.

tldr: your not going to quickly fix your self it takes months/years of identifying the problem and attempting to fix it.

i still find socializing to be exhausting but i can actually leave the house now and im not afraid of meeting new people and going to new places.

have a gf and 4 whole friends now , happiest ive been since i was a kid.

thanks for reading my blog

No.1 get of the fucking computer (seriously you'll get fuck, and i mean fuck all else done )

No.2 get a cycle (i find i feel safer on it as i can fucken pedal faster than some cunt giving me shit+most assholes are weed smoking layabouts that think they are tough but generaly can't go a few meters without suffering from copd/emphysema from smoking ) start with just getting out the driveway (asuming you have one) then go further

No.3 go shopping in a small shop to start with , then start chatting with the guy or gal behind the counter (start by saying hi then move onto longer conversations) then go to larger places with more people in

No.4 besides cycling start working out (start little and make a goal to do more (your working towards getting your hands on pic related (assuming you aren't gay or your working towards some cock)

Just give up and kill yourself
I'll be right behind you

no you won't !
as your to chicken
bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk bawk

continued

take your time and don't expect to conquer Everest

last year i started out doing all that and lost a stone in weight or 6.35 kg i felt healthier and happier then my cat suffered a fucking horrendous bout of cystitis and nearly had to put him to sleep, so i have stayed in but plan on going out again once the cunts carrying the flu fuck off and die (or get better)

not long to wait thank fuck

tell us your story op