Stop Listening To Rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P3XqUlRYSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO!

oh, okay...

youtube.com/watch?v=8P3XqUlRYSI

no

rap is garbage and anyone who listens to it unironically is a low iq brainlet nigger

Listen to runescape music

nice
I can sense your high iq through my computer screen

well you better i have a degree in theoretical physics and watch rick and morty everyday, unlike you dumb brainlet nigger who probably watches anime

I watch Rick and Morty too so we're probably a pretty similar iq

I watch your mom on my dick. Tell me how your IQ is better than that.

sorry but my progressively liberal two dads would never cheat on each other so youre probably a sumb brainlet raised by a single mother

done
now stop larping as a pagan Kristian

i agree

Wasn't his hair in this image lighter? Are people darkening his hair as some sort of joke?

stop killing your friends' bandmates bruh

Stop listening to all black music

You can't disrespect art like that, Varg.
Also why the fuck do you look older than me when I'm 33 years your senior?

>try listening to rap again and again
>can never get into it
>pretend to like it so i don't get called racist
anyone else do this?

No.

stop living off of the government

god damn I used to like this guy but I wish this dude would stop existing

Most music featuring a vocalist incorporates a melody within the vocals. In rap, a melody is completely unnecessary. Instead of pitch making the song, timbre makes the song. True, some rappers incorporate melody, but you don't need it as a rapper. Omitting melody as a necessary component allows other elements to shine through.
To sing well, one must be on pitch and on rhythm. To rap well, one does need to be on rhythm, but not on pitch. Yet it's undeniable that there is another characteristic of the voice required to rap well. Take biggie's lyrics and rhythm, have someone like Robert Pattinson deliver them... Will it still be good? Even if you don't think biggie is good, biggie by biggie is better than biggie by Robert Pattinson. That intriguing layer is reason enough to listen to rap.