Allright, so there's this girl I kinda like. I know she's dtf most of the time. We have common interests and all...

Allright, so there's this girl I kinda like. I know she's dtf most of the time. We have common interests and all, but there's this fucking retarded whiteknight orbiter. She got him from her classes, he's a perfect example of friendzoned man-pet, but he's also defending her pretty hard. Even told me to not fuck around with her. I can't beat him up. I mean I totally can, but if I beat his lard ass, she'll get mad angry at me. What should I do?

Pic unrelated, the girl is much prettier.

bumping with pics

Fuk her. Who cares about that guy. He's just a faggot.

Yeah, but he's hanging with her all the time. It's super hard to have some privacy, but I'm 100% sure, he's not fucking her. She just likes to keep an orbiter around lol

Be a cool fun guy, ask her out and if lard boy gets mad then he’s in the wrong.

uh. ask her out?
really not that hard to tell her "hey wanna get together just me and you and do something?"

request underage ban

so write her a letter to meat up and slip it to her

Yeah, I'm more like in the phase of getting to know her better, but the faggot blocks me massively (pun intended)

wut? I'm on Sup Forums, not in primary school.

Text her to meet up with u.

impossible.. masha is a goddess

Keep hitting on her, if he confronts you again, go full alpha and tell him to fuck off.

Exactly. Then play it off like he's in the wrong in front of her.
Make sure you point out how disappointed you are by his behavior and that he thinks so little of her that she needs his "protection".
It's pretty fun being morally condescending to a white knight in front of his princess.

not seeing the dynamic sounds like school. Just kiss her, she will either slap you or you can tongue fuck her in front for her friend

Sounds good. Thanks guys.

I'm not a native speaker bro.

please b/ros

I don't have any more info because I found it here at b

OP here. About what?

Why do you care what that dude does? You like him or something? Just ask him out then.

Not really. But he's close to her. Close enough to be involved in a considerable portion of her free time. #BestFriends and such.

yes , unless you are some faggot , no life, social retarded penguin,, who the fuck cares??

If none of the above is true, and you could actually get with her, now is the perfect chance, to learn how to not give a fuck about stuff like you described. I mean not everyone is comfortable with french kissing in public and stuff, but you shouldn't let some faggot keep you back if otherwise its okay.

what was the problem? are u a fking robot?> is this copy pasta? what was your question