Marathoning this right now. When does it get good?

Marathoning this right now. When does it get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQctiwPQfYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when sam neil starts rocking really hard in the chair

If you're not into the film within the first 10-15 minutes, you should just stop. Cinema isn't for everyone.

>When does it get good?
it doesn't. just kill yourself.

It's good from the start.

However, "good" is a subjective term... which is really highlighted in this particular case...

It features some of the best acting ever put on film. Good may be subjective, but if you don't think this is good you're a fuckwit.

The beginning of the film is kind of slow though.

>sisters of faith and chance

I honestly still have no idea what the fuck she was babbling about..... I mean at any fucking point in the entire fucking movie... and I tried so hard to understand.

>When does it get good?
When she has sex with the tentacle monster.

honestly what didn't you understand? the concepts she was illustrating couldn't have been articulated more crystal clear.

Yeah.. I'd say it was objectively good acting.. but the script was written by aliens from another dimension. Some people might have a problem with that, if they actually care about being able to understand what the fuck they're watching, and it's honestly not going to bother me if they feel that way. It's not going to take away from my enjoyment.

uh huh, right.

If, while watching a film, ANY film, you feel the need to stop it and jump on a Hawaiian hula-hoop forum website and ask the question, "When does it get good?" then I have some genuinely bad news for you.

You have the attention-span of a Thorazine-addled sloth, and should either (a) take up a more immersive hobby such as video games, (b) kill yourself or (c) both.

Any nudity?

What video games do you suggest?

ONES THAT GO BOOM WITH LOUD BANG! BANG, BANG! BANG, BANG, BOOM!

Pretty disappointing boobs. MEW tier boobs.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=XQctiwPQfYY

stick with Dr.Strange

Dodged a bullet
thanks, user

Wait, any dirtytalk?
that could redeem it

>Marathoning

Always gives me a sensible chuckle.

I really had no idea what she was talking about

It doesn't ever get good, complete waste of time, FUCK THIS MOVIE.

Where can I watch this?

Stop talking about films you absolute troglodyte.

the internet

It's a bad movie.

How?

My mom loves this movie. She considers a lot of it more of a modern/abstract dance and art piece than a regular movie.

I personally love it too, but that attitude of letting it come over you and "feeling" the movie instead of trying to study every detail of the plot probably makes you appreciate it more. It's not a conventional film.