Fetishes I don't personally understand

Fetishes I don't personally understand...
>Golden showers and Scat
>Feet
>Male chastity (Cock cages n' shit)
>Caretaker/Ageplay
>Lactation
>Couple more nuanced fetishes that I've missed

I'm not knocking you guys for being in to this, stick your dick in an Anthill if it gets you off, I couldn't careless.

But if someone wants to explain to me the appeal of the listed ones or just their fetish, that'd be appreciated. What makes this stuff so appealing to you guys? Why does getting shit on give you a boner?

>OP here

I guess the thing about fetishes is that you don't really know why you have them. There's answers out there somewhere though, you fellas gotta be able to tell me something right?

to me this is about being horny and being unable to relieve it i find it quite nice.
i would like to distance myself from the cuck shit that sadly is taking it over

fetishes are for mentally sick people who can't pop a chubby for regular sex

this is unironically a problem for people who move on to fetish stuff without control

>is that you don't really know why you have them

Fetishes are a result of your early sexual experiences, combined with how many normal experiences you've had.

For example, if you walked in on your parents having sex as a child, but as a teen had normal sex, odds are you'll be pretty vanilla.

But if you walked in on them and proceeded to have no later sexual experiences, your sexuality would basically be defined by that one experience, so you'd obsess over it.

Furthermore, new fetishes can be gained, if you're exposed to them and have over-exposed yourself to the more vanilla ones.

I understand why people think a foot fetish is weird but I honestly don't think it belongs in the same category as scat or lactation or other weird shit. Its probably the least harmful fetish there is

Yeah but does that mean people with feet fetishes walked in on their mom giving your dad a footjob?

Sometimes there isn't a clear root

So basically, you are trying to imply that this webm is not incredibly erotic OP? You absolute homosexual.

hmph

I'm not saying titty sucking isn't boner worthy, but what SPECIFICALLY about lactation is so erotic?

>Yeah baby make my bones stronger mmm

So, it looks like you've decided to be on the spectrum! There's an app for that!

>feet
>male chastity
>ageplay
I think these are all loosely related, I'm not into male chastity but I am into feet and ageplay/mommydom

I think it can be induced by having an unhealthy dynamic with your mother and/or being/feeling very vulnerable around women at an early age

also having a stupid fucking beta dad who let your bitch mom ruin his life and watching him let her use him as a doormat and spend all of his money and emotionally abuse him and having him explain all of this to you at 16 including how they rarely ever had sex and how she threatened to financially ruin him if they ever divorced contributes to femdom fetishes I think

>golden showers
>lactation
I personally just enjoy all female bodily fluids, so long as they're not fecal. Saliva, piss, grool, milk, whatever the fuck else, I find it all quite erotic.

There is no black and white in sexual preference. Its a spectrum. Sexual fetishes aren't linear. If you can't understand that you're a nignog.

Take it easy there bud, I'm just trynna figure this all out

You ok there friendo?
>OP Here btw
I have a thing for BDSM, but I can't explain why I love to see girls in bondage. All I know is that it makes both me and my dick happy

Alright I getcha, but do you know why you like it so much to be considered a fetish?

>but do you know why you like it so much to be considered a fetish?
I don't know, as far as I can tell it is normal to a certain extent seeing as secretion of certain liquids are a biological sign of sexual arousal, but why I personally extend this to other liquids such as breast milk is a mystery to me.

The difference between a fetish and a normal aspect of sexuality is the same as the difference between a cult and a religion, namely the number of people who are involved in it.

A cult becomes a religion when it gains enough people to qualify as a religion.

Probably why you don't hear the term golden shower so much anymore, but hear a lot about squirting and female ejaculation.

You are also much more likely to hear the gentrified type term of watersports, rather than the creepy raincoatish term golden showers, which has a wacky jokey type quality to it that gives the impression of a punchline.

I can only get erections to women who gets assfucked.

I remember all the way back I 1997 when my mom showed me on what internet sites Disney princess's got sodomized. I guess she was too drunk to realize that is not something you show a 10 year old boy.

fucking kek

i think it's something about giving up control and also orgasms are a bit like booze or drugs, the rarer you experience it the better it is, so people enjoy orgasm denial because they are horny all the time and the orgasm is more intense

See this is the kinda stuff I'm looking for, thanks for the help user.

So you're saying that as fetishes become nomralized, the core is still there but it's covered with less "harsh" splinters of it?
>Like how BDSM used to be seen as a sadistic practice; but is now seen as the logical next sexual step in relationships

Absolutely. I've got a foot fetish, but only for clean, well kept feet, because I find then aesthetically pleasing (much like I find the rest of the female body aesthetically appealing).

Scat is, by its nature, unclean. You can get really sick from scatplay, even if you're careful. Cuck stuff is humiliation based and can fuck a person up. I'd be willing to bet that chastity cages could, potentially do some damage, too, and, if nothing else, they're based on control.

Having a foot fetish is no different from being attracted to legs, breasts, or butts (which are all nonsexual body parts that people sometimes just use for sexual purposes) and liking footjobs is akin to liking handjobs or blowjobs (all use parts that aren't there for sexual gratification). What's more, I wouldn't want a footjob from dirty feet any more than any non-foot-fetishist would want a handjob from someone with filthy hands or a blowjob from someone with rotting teeth and awful breath.

To ME; Feet is about the delicate and feminine nature of women. Dancers do elegant, graceful motions with their feet. Feet are put in high heels to improve the ass of a nice woman, and add elegance to an outfit. Women file and pedicure their feet with paints and rings, and put effort into keeping them smooth, soft, and feminine. Giving a good footjob requires good muscular control of their feet, as well. So for me, I like CLEAN, elegant, feminine feet. I don't personally understand the fags who like dirty, stinky feet. It's the exact opposite of the sexy qualities of female feet to me. Masculine and dirty.

OP here
>Cuck stuff is humiliation based and can fuck a person up

Thank you this one I forgot to mention. If there are any cuckhold fetishists in this thread; can you guys tell me what you like about it so much. This one is especially interesting to me because of the relationship dynamic it creates.

I can promise I won't say anything intentionally offensive, but I can't promise someone else wont

I love dressing in lingerie and getting fucked by men...

I love getting pissed on by men and women...and I love pissing on women

Love facials -receiving and giving to women

I love anal sex- receiving and giving to women...

I love sensual femdom

thats about it. nothing too crazy

watersports is ok, only when you drink a lot of water though. now that you mention it, i'm not sure what the appeal is after all; it's warm and there's a lot of it, maybe it's that

i also like traps but not as much as "normal" women

How do you recieve anal from a woman? strap-on?

To clarify some things; I think a male with a foot fetish is equivocal to a woman with an absolute fetish. Abs, to women,represent dedication, hard work, and strength. These masculine qualities turn the women on. The abs don't do much for the actual sex, but assist some with thrusting, but that doesn't stop women from drooling over them.

Abs* fetish. Damned autocorrect.

I'm with you OP, I will never understand the ass fetish.

I bet you understand sucking dick tho. Faggot.

yes, of course...but mostly i get fucked by dudes...

I guess I should say: I love anal sex- recieving from men and giving to women

>You ok there friendo?
man I just want a gentle dom gf to hold me and tell me I'm going to be okay and stroke my hair while I fall asleep in her arms

I'm also really avoidant because my mom has these unpredictable bouts of rage when she shouts everyone down and reminds them of how worthless they are, so I was walking on eggshells with her from a very early age which translated to walking on eggshells with everyone to the point that I rarely talk to anyone but my close friends if I don't have to

the only time I had a gf I got really attached to her and emotionally opened up and she helped me a lot, she was older than me and also into mommydom. but then she asked me if I'd be sad if she dated someone else so I did the obvious thing and I haven't spoken to her since

I also have a huge asian fetish and I'm not sure why, I'm almost exclusively attracted to asians. Might have something to do with just hating white women. There is this white girl in a group I'm working on something with and she's really cute and nice but I think I might just like her because I have a tendency to get really attached to any girl who gives me any kind of positive attention and I don't know how to approach her outside of working with the group and I'm afraid to try to anyway because [see above]

I dunno man, shit sucks

Not gonna say you're wrong their friend

I feel you my guy, if you're worried about the spaghetti rocketing from your shorts when you talk to her then you won't get far. You don't have to be a total Chad if you're trying to get with her. If you approach outside of work, face to face, and offer to go get drinks sometime then she'll say yes or no and you go from there.

Women aren't complicated, show her a mutual level of respect and use that is a foundation

thanks man

only problem is I don't really see her face to face outside of the group, I have her number but consensus seems to be that it's bad form to do that kind of thing over text

I don’t like scat or any of that gross stuff. But there is something special about a nice summer day. One where my girlfriend puts on a nice white dress, walks down to the park with me, kneels down and let’s me piss all over her. She cleans up with a towel and we go have dinner at her parents. Just perfect.

Try and catch her on the way out of your workplace.

Or some other kind of time

chubbies are my fetish

I've got an impregnation fetish. Is that normal or am I just following my basic instinct?

Does any one else think it particularly hilarious that even otherwise ancient Asian cultures still put giant dicks on the men in their artwork.

Compensation