GOD FUCKING DAMN IT OUR SINGER QUIT AND WE HAVE 3 FUCKING SHOWS BOOKED AND ONE OF THEM IS TOMORROW NIGHT AND ALSO I'M...

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT OUR SINGER QUIT AND WE HAVE 3 FUCKING SHOWS BOOKED AND ONE OF THEM IS TOMORROW NIGHT AND ALSO I'M IN LOVE WITH HER AND ALSO SHE BLOCKED ME ON EVERYTHING

dubs

lelmao

post pics of her faggot

i got goons in bayridge that sing

Why did she quit and block you? Sounds like there's more to this story

play instrumental or just improvise some animal collective seizure vocals

I'm also attracted to a band mate and that shit is unhealthy bro, see this as a good thing. Replace her with a dude or an ugly chick

i'll sing for you

Cucked

You have already made this thread, stop clogging the catalog with even more shit, no one cares about you, your band or the ugly chick you wanna fuck.

She quit because she couldn't make the time commitment anymore, but then she figured out I sort of had a thing for her and then she realized all the songs I wrote that she was singing were about her and she was fine with it but then the next day she texted me saying she was weirded out and then she blocked me on everything. Also she has a boyfriend.

What the fuck are you talking about, I never post here

Get ready to be accused of sexual assault

Zip code/area code? I'll sing for you, homeboy.

>Be girl
>Have boyfried
>Find out bandmate is writing creepy songs about how he loves you

The reason she said she was fine with it in person is because she's worried you're one of those ax murdering stalker creeps.

Only if you're a chick. Need a female singer.

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU THE ONE THAT POSTED THAT GREENTEXT ABOUT WRITING SONGS ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE SONGS ARE ABOUT HER LIKE A YEAR AGO?
JESUS CHRIST

did you tell her you loved her

Not really, they weren't explicitly about her, that's just where they came from.
Yeah that was me. We played a lot of cool shows since then and had some good times but now it's over.
No.

yyyyeeaah i don't blame her. that's creepy

I've seen this exact post minus the part where she blocked you on October 17th. Same picture. I even saved it because I thought it was a good wojak. That's how I know when it was. The picture has the date next to it. It won't let me post the picture, because it says "duplicate file exists.

Same.

I remember you, the plot thickens.

Fugg, flee the country OP.

cry me a river

Nice detective work, son

If that post was memorable enough to remember and bring up one year later, you best drop a link

enough

Unless OP van produce some video or audio this thread is high-key roleplaying.

I can sing and this could be my big break let's please get in contact

check this
what did you told her that drove her to cut all ties with you on every damn social media

rape her

I guess you're the singer now, boyo

>all the songs I wrote that she was singing were about her

How to fuck do you people even function after doing shit this embarrassing? I cringe when I remember spilling my apple juice in front of my whole second grade class. If I did this shit I would commit seppuku.

Oh so you're the user that posted the "user starts a band" green text story... nice to meet ya

reroll, if dubs i kill myself next year

can you, your bassist, or drummer sing?

/thread

Rip

you fucking rapist in cant believe i share the same board with you
ugh

That's the confusing part. Things were fine immediately after we had that talk. We were laughing about it and she even made plans with me to hang out again. Then all of a sudden she cuts contact. I think she talked to someone else about it.
Because the songs weren't explicitly about her and were actually good.