I wish Hillary had won

I wish Hillary had won.

I am sorry for your mental retardation..

The news would have been so boring. And Trump would have seem so pathetic, just bitching about what Hillary did on Twitter.... the memes would have been so pretentious.

thats no fun :(

I don't

>I wish Hillary had won.
I wish you had died at birth.

Take any newspaper. Replace Trump's name with Hillaru. Replace Russia's name with Saudi Arabia. Replace Weinstein's name with Bill's.

Problem solved.

This. People are deluded when they think it would be any better under the clintons. The US is not going to unfuck itself because of one election.

Yeah, well, she didn't. Cope.

Pic related
Oh wait.
OP must like politicians who lie and break laws.

>not based Bernie
Pleb tier thread tbh.

The Clintons don’t want to help America
They want to get rich.
That is why they set up a foundation to take bribes for consideration of political issues

America is better with trump

Fanboi shit has no place in politics. Be off with you.

Get over it, snowflake

>Fanboi shit has no place in politics
It's literally all fanboi shit
>Clintons want to get rich
>Trump doesn't
????

You are stoopid.

op is an asshat
>cry me a river, bitch.

You mean the same person that wanted to institute a no fly zone over the entirety of Syria? The same person that sent classified emails in the clear over a server that she ran herself from her basement and got hacked multiple times? The same person that repeatedly tried to lie about it, assuming the American public are too stupid to understand what the issue was? The same person that was bought and paid for by middle easterners via a bribery ring disguised as a charitable foundation? The same person that got the UN and US involved in Libya's revolution band his directly responsible for the mass migration of nignogs into Europe? Why on Earth do you want a career criminal as president?

So does the rest of the planet.

She would've been a huge success. Why, I'll bet she would have made being President look as easy as falling down.

You are what's wrong with the world, user. She is the epitome of a corrupt politician; she is the definition of mafia-style politics... If you trust a Clinton more than you trust Charles Manson, you're a fool...

>OP must like politicians who lie
just wow

Look on the bright side. Before she lost the election she rigged, those magazines were printed up by people who knew the outcome was supposedly in the bag.

Some day they'll be worth money long after she's died of kuru having never served as president.

you would have been at war with russia, china, and best korea by now.

you and tens of thousands of other american youths would be getting ready to push up headstones in the name of the military industrial complex.

then again, either way, you would have been/are screwed forever. america has. and will remain, fallen.

Soon brother we will embrace the sweet release of the korean missiles.

This sounds cool, why couldn't we do this?

OP please go and seek professional psychiatric help, you clearly are in dire need of it. Get some seriously strong anti psychotic medication as you will pass all the mental tests what with you saying things like that. Please I implore you go seek help now or forever be locked inside your own deluded world.

Me tooo!!! #METOOOOOOO Man this orange retard is an absolute joke

>I wish Hillary had won.

Yes, yes! She is so pure, right OP?

Mental illness can be fun, right OP?

There's like a 98% chance she'll win based on polls. Lol, seriously drumpftards, there's no way she can lose.

Pics or it didn't happen.

You are a moron.

>lost an election she rigged
Do you even think before you speak?

>I wish Hillary had won.
faggots always wish that

so you don't have any money in the stock market?

So does the majority of this country.

so you don't have any money in the market?

that's why user is flunking 8th middle school

This thread is boring. OP is right, and everyone who disagrees with him is a huge faggot.

wonder if trump supporters would have had a complete fucking meltdown and refuse to accept reality.

We'd still be in the same fucking mess. The Dems have no idea what they fuck they're doing anymore, the Republicans can't even pass the shit they want when the literally run all three branches of the government now, the public is more ready to believe memes than facts, and North Korea and Russia would still be swinging their dicks around making the country look as childish as it truly is.

Kekkles

I think everyone in the world knows exactly how liberals feel about the 2016 election. It is time to shut the fuck up about it.

accelerationism is the way
Marxists vote for Trump

>be 2016
>be election season
>can't get tickets to a Trump rally unless you camp the fuck out like it's the newest iPhone or XBox or Star Wars movie
>Hillary pays people to stand in at rally stops, can't even fill a grade school library

But muh 98% chance of winning!

>Seriously, half of Americans are fucking retarded, to the point of actually believing what 24hr "news" stations tell them...

And I wish I had a billion dollars, infinite life, et cetera. I'd also wish you'd stfu and support your president. (protip: If you don't live in the USA he's still your president.)

Terrible living under the worst president
My jobs secure my taxes are lower and my 401k is up 41% since last november

I don’t... we’re better off without that cunt as president

Absolutely dreadful! How can we live in such an economic climate!? It's surely going to be the death of us all!

>How can we live in such an economic climate!?
we could all vote dumbocrat, that would end that shit