Will he return to reality TV after he loses?

Will he return to reality TV after he loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/10/14/news-opinion/united-states/pepe-the-frog-creator-teams-with-adl-to-save-the-image-from-anti-semites
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll return to reality TV after 8 years as president.

He might not have that much free time after november with all the white house deal and stuff.
Hillary will have tons of time for reality tv in prison though so look forward to that.

you mean after playing the president on his own tv network

Thank you for correcting the record

>hillary
>in prison
Is this the new birther meme? Do I really have to hear about this for eight more years after the 8th?

Yes, but not the kind you will like.

>loses

Trump does not lose.

There's more evidence Obama was born outside the US than there is he was born in the US.

The irony being that even if he was, he could still be president.

Obama wasn't born, he was hatched

CTR on suicide watch

>The irony being that even if he was, he could still be president.

What do you mean?

He's launching a TV news network apparently. So yeah, I guess technically.

The desperation is palpable, based fucking Weiner, a true cunnysoir.

He means that laws don't apply to Chimpanzee in Chief

True but you can't "discreetly settle" an election, I don't think.

He probably is filming the entire campaign and is going to release a reality show about it.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. -Article II Section 1, Clause 5.

Even if he was born in Kenya or whatever, his mother is American.

Please read the fucking Constitution that you fags always pretend to hold sacred.

lol nope

how deep can you go?

He's just doing reality TV right now

This. This is why we can't have nice things.

Turns out that a party that performs the strongest with uneducated people has the most retards.

What a shock.

/thread

>he isn't excited for Trumps in the House

jta.org/2016/10/14/news-opinion/united-states/pepe-the-frog-creator-teams-with-adl-to-save-the-image-from-anti-semites

I wonder who could be behind this post...

We don't have black people tho

Dude, there's way more stupid out there than black...

lol, these Weinerleaks are game over for Clinton, it's over for her

I'll take "Things that republicans have been saying for the last year" for 500, Alex.

Sorry user, it's too close to election day. She'd have to kill someone or be on camera saying nigger.

>it's too close to election day
That's not how elections work

yeah, republicans have been referring that happened a few days ago all year

u mad u spent all year shilling for a candidate about to lose? :)

So what exactly is in these leaks

He's making his own TV network, he was shilling it during the last debate as he already knows he has no chance.

>24/7 Alex Jones

he's gonna lose you morons

he's gonna win you jerks!!

trump voters have their heads so deep in the sand. He says too much stupid shit to get the vote. Constant spamming on the internet wont change that.

trips beats dubs

>after he loses

Hope those $hillbux are worth your dignity

tens of thousands of Clinton emails, and apparently the FBI thinks it's serious enough to restart the investigation on her

lewd photos of huma's feets

>she brave hero behind enemy lines has been filming Hilary all along
That way if she does win Trump just releases the video of her screaming at everyone and sending death threats and she gets impeached immediately

they were just talking on CNN about him starting a TV network. I'd watch it desu

not sure if they are serious or trying to meme on him but they were jealous of Megyn Kelly and wanted her to join CNN lmao

this is the man who turned all your efforts into ashes

u mirin, ctr?

both dubs are right

Damn, I never thought about it like that...

I guess I'll just vote for hillary now

Comey is fucked when Clinton wins

record = corrected
drump will never recover from this

he's obviously doing this because he wants to get in trump's good graces while he can

do you think he'd risk it if he thought clinton would win? lmao

Embarrassing

wtf i hate trump now

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama himself is partially responsible in this, maybe after being implicated in something himself

I think the Dem plan right now is to just sell Hillary down the river and pray Trump is a bad president

trump is still going to lose, when Comey wrote that letter none of the "thousands" of emails were even read by investigators yet. They'll probably all dupes.

keep repeating it and maybe it'll come true

Hillary is going to win. But feel free to screencap my post and then delete it on Nov 8th.

I don't really think that. Namely because of how cryptic the letter sent to congress was and how openly the Clinton campaign responded. There's also the factor if it being ten days before elections happen.

Whoever the Jews like more will win. Be it public or private.

A week ago you guys were saying Trump was a Clinton plant to help her secure the election.

I'm middle class so it really doesn't affect me either way, sort of leaning towards Trump since a Clinton presidency might mean net neutrality.

>sort of leaning towards Trump since a Clinton presidency might mean net neutrality.

He's the only candidate in favor of massive internet censorship and, quote "shut parts of the internet"

>She'd have to kill someone or be on camera saying nigger.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544

no hes not but clinton is and she wants to take down wikileaks

Think about what would happen if Comey sat on this.

Trump gets his ass kicked by Clinton, cries it's all rigged and then a couple days later Comey walks in and says "hey guys, looks like we found these fucking emails that Hillary was hiding, but we didn't want to ruin her election chances :^)"

Even if Trump got a landslide loss, he could say the election wasn't legitimate, and half the country would believe him.

I'd pay good money to get a zippy of that folder.

same. looks like a goldmine after the 8th

nice to see a fellow redpilled individual. deus vult, sir deus vult

Why do you think "Natural born citizen" includes those not born on American soil but of an American mother?

>James O'Keefe
>Literally been found guilty of fraud in court
c'mon user

You should probably be voting Trump because Hillary is completely corrupt. It's mind boggling that Americans are voting for her at all

he's still on reality tv

its all lie just assange(rip) rape