A couple of months ago I received a message on Facebook from some dude saying my wife was having an affair...

A couple of months ago I received a message on Facebook from some dude saying my wife was having an affair. Long story short, it turned out to be true, and the guy she cheated with had someone else break the news.

Some time goes by and we patch it up. I thought she was sincere, but it turned out to be bullshit as I received a text (from what appears to be the same guy) that she has been cheating again.

I’m a fucking moron! Hooray!

murder suicide pussy

>staying with her after she cheats

If I were you I would change my name, delete all social media, and move to another country

anons don't waste your time replying to this non-ironically, this is clearly some dumbass cuckold trying to bait you all into indulging his fantasy. just remember every time you shittalk OP and call him a cuck, you make his pee pee grow.

lol
asian
must be the moron who believe all those japanese obedient wife shit

>she cheated on me before

I felt sympathy for him up until that

Lol, that wedding ring though.

What happened to the posts? They are deleted

op deleted everything but i saved it all already

Mods cleaned up the thread

POST THEM ALL NOW user

What was being posted? why did it need to be cleaned up?

sure

implying it isnt OP who deleted everything and now, to make you more intrested in his shit thread, posts everything again.

fucking newfags

nah, OP probably realised hes a fucking beta and tried to take it all down out of regret but its too late.

OP you fucking beta soyboy CUNT WHY DID YOU TAKE HER BACK? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? SORT YOUR FUCKING LIFE OUT. I am willing to bet fucking money you voted for hillary you fucking reject

post all that was deleted

She is hot I'd cuck op if I was that guy

>chubby asian
haha op you have shit taste

trips for confirmed hillary voter

link for pic related pls

obviously some cuck roleplay faggotry. but i dont care cause i like pics of girls with disk in their mouth

if this pencil dick is what pleases her imagine how bad OPs knob is

Here you are user

YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER. I ALREADY EXPOSED YOU ONCE.
I would get jiggy with it and track you down but I'm op in this thread.

kek

More so track her down. Why are you even still making these fake ass threads op? We know you asked the guy who sent you the pics to send them to you.

She looks like a magikarp

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

>the wedding ring