Post movies about friends becoming enemies

Post movies about friends becoming enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYZ3BDrdLtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fox and the hound

Why did Trump turn into such a hateful person?

>muh rigged elections
Spot the sore loser

why didn't hilly run for president in the 90s?

Goldeneye

It's all an act.

Trump is working with/for the democratic party. Trump won't win. He's enjoying all the attention he's getting from this and is already planning a new TV show as speak.

>"Hillary Clinton is a great woman and a good woman... thought they roughed her up pretty good. I think she’s a wonderful woman. I think she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary’s a very smart woman, a very tough woman, that’s fine … but she’s also a very nice person. And I know Hillary and I know her husband very well, they’re fine people."

What did he mean by this?

Me like

her husband

his vice president

her lack of executive experience (this is why she carpet bagged her way into becoming an NY senator)

It means that even Trump has had to suck cocks

Woah, it's almost like he was a businessman and it made sense to get on with as many people as possible!

Hillary has since been corrupted by the dark side. Once she was a good friend.

You mean a cuck?

Star Wars Prequels
Half In The Bag
Cocktail
Prince Of Egypt

It means he's an opportunistic sleaze ball walking meme

>rich americans
>enemies
>ever
Don't you know that you (the working class) are the enemy of both Trump and Hillary?

They only pander to you right now because it is election season. Once they get elected they will forget all their 'promises' and they certainly won't give a fuck what happens to you. Until next election season of course...

youtube.com/watch?v=nYZ3BDrdLtE

Everyone picked a side.

Do you seriously believe they're still not friends? Even on the Supreme Court Scalia was best friends with Ginsburg.

He wants her, but now he'll never have her since they're bound to be enemies for life and it destroys him inside.

Trump x Hillary otp

>t. Berniefag

lol stay delusional cuck

>Trump
>Clinton
>enemies

Trump ran into the GOP, gobbled up the idiots that were growing there from the Tea-Party times, and ran with it.

Sure, shit's getting dirty but in the end if he actually wins he'll pardon her if any actual charges are substantially backed against her. They've been friends for years. He fucking backed them financially back in the day and thinks highly of her.

Everyone wrapped up in this election beyond his winning the GOP nominee spot is a fool.

Underrated, too be honest famalam.

>"Hillary Clinton. She'll say anything, and change nothing. It's time to turn the page. "
You didn't listen.

He lived long enough to see this country degrade so spectacularly.

Jet Li Tai Chi masters.

Quintessential friends become enemies movie.

BUT TRUMP IS REAL GUYS

HE TELLS IT LIKE HOW IT IS

The look in her eye...

You just KNOW.

episode 3

Needed to ride the coattails of a black person, just like women in general since the 60s.

I didn't even realize how much I respected Scalia until close to the end of his life.

I BROKE THE CONDITIONING RAAAAAAAGHGHGHGH a little too late in my life desu

If you think they haven't hatefucked at least once after the debates you're delusional.

>Clinton is in the light
>Trump is in the dark
>This is the last time they spoke as friends

It's like poetry

I prefer to imagine their younger selves banging than their current septuagenarian asses.

>Bill watches quietly in the corner while decomposing

You mean the 1860s, right?

If you study enough history, you would learn that elites rarely like other other elites, even within their own family.

The average person of power probably has like ten people they actually give a shit about and everyone else is just tools for social networking and politics.

>I was once a presidential nominee and fought in the elections against her, she exposed me as a racist and sexist while I exposed her corruption and lies
>she was a good friend

CUTE

the social network

The Donald and The Trump

Which one's the Donald and which one's the Trump?

>Once they get elected they will forget all their 'promises' and they certainly won't give a fuck what happens to you.

A new Justice HAS to be chosen. That's not debatable or be postponed. They've already chosen their pawns.

Which one is Freedom™ and being a literal lapdog of something bigger to sic innocent people with?

I only see Freeedom with both The Donald and The Trump

X-Men First Class

Suikoden II

That's how it has to be. When you're responsible for millions of people, you can't learn names.

Reality has a balance. You can't give from one without taking from another.

Personally, none of the shit that's come out from either bothers me. They're both corrupt. So what? They're dealing with corrupt people, both at home and abroad. You don't send a lamb to fight with the wolves.

>Open borders and globalization is a good thing

What did Donald mean by this?

Chronicle? I think, I haven't seen it.

it doesn't matter if he's real, what matters is his plan

Is it love?

He doesn't have one. He has as much of a plan as I do about growing wings and flying.

why did women stop dressing like that? its qt as fuck

>implying the don would fuck a smelly lesbian with greasy hair

accept your commie candidate lose fair and square

>young Hillary and young Trump

I never thought I wanted this until now.

No one cared who he was til he put on the combover.

>implying he wouldn't

Can someone explain this "Hillary is a lesbian" thing? Is there any basis in that or did republicans make it up?

>debating about stamina and looks
>"You're a nasty woman"
>begrudging respect at the end

This plays out like an episode of Castle or something.

Mostly right wing rumors but that doesn't make them untrue.

Did you miss the undercover videos of DNC guys talking about how they literally rig elections that were all over the news for like 2 weeks

She's a dyke according to Bill. Why do you think he's out fucking anything that moves? Because the marriage is political.